Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexterity Problem..

Default Dexterity Problem..

Ok, so ive been told many different things as far as dexterity for warriors go. So im wondering, what is the relation between level and dexterity? i know its dex = lvl x 2 for a while but when does that end? Ive seen someone what swore by having that same formula no matter what level he was, but some say to cap your dex at 80ish. Who is right? I really hope i didnt muff up my fighter.
    Release thy rage, destroyer ov lies.

You cap your dex around 80-85 then its all strnegth if ur dex is around that ur fighter is fine
    Maple Global Scania[FONT="Impact"] (5x Sin - ClawCon)
    [X] Become a Thief
    [X] Become a Assasin

[-] Become a Hermit
    [-] Become a Night Lord

If you're funded, don't go that high.
    There really isn't a relationship, you just need to have enough accuracy to hit the monster you are training on around 100% of the time.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

pyrofyr

Person to person, some go dex = lvl some dex = lv l x 2.

Things to consider are money (More for acc equips = less dex you need).
    Level you currently are, and a few other minor things... :x

Shield

Generally you go 2X your level until level 30.

For example) lvl 15 = 30 dex, lvl 30 = 60 dex

After 30 it is one per level

For example) lvl 35 = 65 dex ,lvl 40 = 70 dex

If you are going low dex, you stop at 60 dex, 70 is semi-low, though I don't hear of many people doing that, 80 is average, and 90 is too much. That is what I know, of course I may be wrong but that's the gist of it. As pyrofyr said you should consider your money. Lower dex = more money that you need. I am poor and plan to stop at 80 dex at level 50.

pyrofyr

90 isn't too much. Ihave 95 or so on mah spearman in gMS and personally I'm going with dex = lvl x 1.5 until l hit lvl 30, and then dex=+1 per lvl until lvl 120 or so.

ok. well seeming as i found a name better than my old saders name im just gonna remake him lol.

thanks for not flaming or *****ing me out for asking this ooh so common question.
    Release thy rage, destroyer ov lies.

Funded: Cap at 60-70 DEX
    Unfunded: Cap at 75-85 DEX
    Past that, your damage will suffer a bit. Or, just buy an above average scrolled Maple Impaler (+30 accuracy) if you're a spearmen. No accuracy troubles until a lot later when you switch to a different weapon. As of right now, the prices for maple weapons is quite low...

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 8-bit <3 View Post
    I really hope i didnt muff up my fighter.
    Your face really muffed up your fighter

I'm planning to cap my dex at 70 unless that won't be enough for me, at which time I'll add a few more points into dex or get accuracy bonuses from equipment, such as my Maple Impaler (+32 accuracy).
    So, cap your dex at around 70-80 and try not to go too much higher than that.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.