Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: avatar/sigs - rate please

download imageready with photoshop at adobe.com

i think they still have a 30 day trial for cs3 but i dunno.

pm me if you want cs2 for free.
    Release thy rage, destroyer ov lies.

i like the one with the mage :)

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Click the link and bide the danger,
    Or wonder, 'til it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

Galicia:
    Exequian-lvl30 evan (active)

Scania:
    Rafaelis-lvl61 archer (inactive)
    GrimSeeker-lvl45 cleric (inactive)
    g0dchild-lvl34 ice/lighting wizard (inactive)

yea i bought mine

thanks guys :)

you ready for it again?

here it comes.

#1, again your animations are fine. personally i don't use them because i'm not good with them, but you do them well. BUT, i find it, frankly speaking, a little dumb to put the work in with the animations, only to have an eyesore background and bad text. brush-whoring is a no-no, please don't overuse them. and the font is bad. fonts are probably the most difficult thing to work with since they must complement the image itself.

#2, i like this maplestory background, it's not too big and it works very well. but again, your text pretty much sucks and lowers the overall aesthetic value of the signature.

#3, again your background is well chosen and it's the text that really is detrimental to your signature.

#4, i must say, i really enjoyed the animations that you used for this signature. it flows well and has a linear storyline to it. the background however is not used so well here, and while backgrounds shouldn't be what people are focusing on, the momentary lapses in action at times forces the eyes to wander to the background where it looks very dull and un-noteworthy. and again, your text. D:

#5, this is my favorite signature of yours. the background is great because of three reasons. one, it's not an eyesore and it changes the overall perspective/feel of the signature. two, it's colors reinforce the text color while not detracting from the main action of your signature. three, i just like it, :D and the main reason why this is my favorite? the text here works extremely well. the cursive font with the more opaque red/pink stands out a bit on the background and gives your signature, coupled with the background, a mood that while may not altogether suit your needs, enhances the picture.

#6, uh-oh, we're back to the nasty text and backgrounds. nothing more to say here.

most important part about the text is that it absolutely MUST stand out against the background without being an eyesore. see #5 for example. the backgrounds from maplestory must be well chosen, and if you're going to use a different background, please refer to #5 again for suitable types. remember, your background and text MUST complement each other without dominating the signature. overall, your work is pleasant, it's easier to look at then others on this board :D
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

wow thank you alot for the advise ill take that in mind for future animations :)

i must ask how your so good at noticing (mind my spelling) things like that??

after you say it i see what your saying but to me i would never have noticed that at all....

wow your freaking awsome. 12/10
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

wow, can you make one for me?
    Happy hidden-streeting? o.o

how about this, if you want one in your sig, PM me and if i have any left ill let you put one in your sig, just underneath of it put credit to either sorrowlove or h3llzangel, actualy put both :P

we have a new phive on our hands =o

...and I hope he doesn't end like Sunchip.

Moar lens pl0x