Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: avatar/sigs - rate please

Default avatar/sigs - rate please

sorry sorrow

dont think all H3llz names are me, in fact a friend of mine plays as H3llzSins on bera, hes not me, I quit and gave my friend H3llzCleric, his names john if ya wana ask him in game, I was planningo n quiting anyways

What im getting at is dont think all H3llz names are me, i was never the original h3llz i had a friend on maple whos name was "H3llzAngel" and after one of his friends quit we made new characters to be the same level, I made H3llzCleric and he made HellzSword, and know that im gone if you see any H3ll names ingame, its not me

Thank you and have a nice day

Holy **** you're good. Was about to flame you for making another thread lol. But does the warrior ALWAYS have to lose? No fair go the underdog!

pyrofyr

Sigs are good.

eh it only makes sense the person with the flashyer techniques would win i guess

and btw, what should i do with the avatar?? i never liked them but i think i need one...

I have a thing for cool, animated sigs =0

And I can't really say anything about your avatar, since mine is boring and plain as well ;x

lol thanks, yea i cant think of anything that wouldnt be plain and boring...

How do you get all that fighting (as in the flashy stuff when the sword moves and when they do the tricks) moves?
    johnnywup wasn't here. johnnywup is also a comedian.

The warrior looks cooler than the theif, in my opinion.
    I like the top-most one in your current signature (the one with the wooden dummy) the most. I like the background, and how everything is quite simple and balanced.
    +10/10

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

The pic you posted is a little on the large side... But all of them are awesome!
    Your avatar, like mine, is boring, though.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

10/10 heh,first for the patience of making an animated sig...it normally takes some time to be perfect like yours,and second,its good xD
    NEWEST

FAVORITE

Any requests on Signatures,send a PM or add in MSN