Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning level

pyrofyr

Hah, that's the best joke ever!

Also, seeing how many rules there are, having any warnings permanent is rather... awkward. I could understand a week or a month hell even 2-3months maturity, but permanent... = =;

Where does it say the warning thingys? And is it only mods who can change the thing under your name?

As in - bix
    Beginner, hey im a slime now!

Do get higher after more posts right?

p.s what are the levels? And for how many posts?
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm

Quote Originally Posted by bix View Post
    Where does it say the warning thingys? And is it only mods who can change the thing under your name?

As in - bix
    Beginner, hey im a slime now!

Do get higher after more posts right?

p.s what are the levels? And for how many posts?
    Noo, that thing under your forum name is the post rankings. It changes as you get more and more post counts.

The warning thingy is the...warning label in glaring red that appears under everything else. Check PhoenixRider for example.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

pyrofyr

Or me, right above your post. Or just look to the left <-

Don't screw up, not hard. Only warning I feel bad about is pyro's, given exactly why its there, but rules are rules; sorry bud. Rest of them are all fully earnt.

I'd learn to live with it, 'specially given that it's always the same small group that find problems with the way things are done, and their more often than not the reason the "problem" is there in the first place.

End quicikly getting angry with this small mob and the lack of understanding in the "If you don't like it, bugger off" department mod rant.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

pyrofyr

Eh, no need to feel sorry, I'm pretty sure I've linked people to other parts of my site that actually have things strictly against the ToS before. That time it was only windows, but yea... :/

I do have a question though, say I link someone to **.pyrofyr.com right, and I have a few other things hosted in there, would I still get warned because the folder that contains what I got warned for before is in there?

For example, I have : http://ms.pyrofyr.com/skills/thief.html
    http://ms.pyrofyr.com/skills/assassin.html
    4th Job Skill images.
    MaDaCa by Feety.
    http://ms.pyrofyr.com/maps/ by penguin4tor.
    And some monster images from Murueng.

Just wondering to avoid problems in the future over the same thing.

I don't see it, is that a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    it's always the same small group that find problems with the way things are done, and their more often than not the reason the "problem" is there in the first place.

End quicikly getting angry with this small mob and the lack of understanding in the "If you don't like it, bugger off" department mod rant.
    Easy, you're not the admin here, just a mod. I'd think the site owner appreciates some feedback from the users of his site. That doesn't mean he takes it into account when taking decisions, but I'd think he at least cares about what his users think about it. If not, well, that would be quite apathetic and unlike the human nature anyway.

*Looks at name of this subforum.*
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Point? I'm sorry, I just don't see one.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    I do have a question though, say I link someone to **.pyrofyr.com right, and I have a few other things hosted in there, would I still get warned because the folder that contains what I got warned for before is in there?

Nope, just don't link in a way it's basically linking to the file.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

So I just figured out something. For me, Pyro's warning only shows up in Screenshots, Fanart, and Videos... Is it supposed to do that?

It's on both my home computer and this library computer...
    Spoiler!