Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
John's Pink Flower Basket - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John's Pink Flower Basket

u shuld hav passed by now. tips are see their patterns and then make a move.
    got warning point already, olay!

Clover

By now that is correct. ALL GLORY TO INDEPENDENCE DAY HATS!!!
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

i think the jvizzle guy has done it more than once =o

main---^

madly funded---^ o.O
    icicethrower goals:
    [x]solo mm []lv50 []get 9+ATT wg [x] do 1kdmg []get ilbi [x] do 2kdmg

mage96x goals:
    [x]f/p [x]lv35 []lv40
    [x]1mil [x]5mil [x]10mil

Dice

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    It's really easy. Just watch the balls a few times before advancing, they always follow the same path. Timing is the key. There are some parts where you can duck to avoid the balls.

You can try watching this if you still have trouble, but this guy was an expert xD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3dMn543jE
    I see I am still remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdchar View Post
    i find jump quests a fun thing to do too. i mite stuff up a bit on the first few tries, but after that, i find it pretty easy.

my advice: apart from just staring at the moving hazards/obstacles to get familiar with their moving speed and danger area, look for safe spots and always jump on the edge of the platform, not matter how small they are.

since there is usually only one path to follow during jump quests, there are often places that are hazard free and won't knock you off when your character stays on that spot, even for as long as they like. However, sometimes u may have to hold the down arrow key to stay in a safe spot (eg: a platform where when something is flying over your head)

stay in that safe spot, and look for the next one. don't rush it. make sure you're aware of all the other obstacles that might get in the way, KNOW how to get there (as in, you know when and where to jump to, don't rush there HOPING you'll make it) and only when your ready, make your way to the next safe spot. this way, you'll avoid being knocked off a couple of times before how to pass that spot.
    This would make a great video to watch... All jokes aside, good advice my friend. That's what I would suggest for people to do when they are beginning a jump quest for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by razor31 View Post
    i think the jvizzle guy has done it more than once =o
    No, that was my first time.

Bera IGN: JVizzle - Ice/Light Mage.

Watch the pattern, and crouch when you are about to be hit. But even though im doing it, it still took me like 4 hours
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

It's all about patience, for every step u take u have to look in advance.
    if u rush for any step, u will likely fall to the bottom.
    so my hint is don't rush.

during jump quest, i usually fall at the very end, b/c i can't help myself rushing to the end, and when i fall, i would be really pissed off. and kept on blaming myself for rushing lol...

Quote Originally Posted by JVizzle View Post
    I see I am still remembered.
    ZOMG YOU'RE BACK!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hell yes you are remembered. & it's hella good to have you back at HS. =)

That jump quest is easy, just follow the rhythm of the red and green balls, duck and jump at the right time, and time your jumps.

You should be fine

I LOVE JUMP QUESTS SO MUCH, the only one that was hard for me was the lvl 60 one for the pink earings i thought it was impossible but i did it, i still think its pretty much imposible, its soo long and u have to have great reflexes...

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    ZOMG YOU'RE BACK!!!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hell yes you are remembered. & it's hella good to have you back at HS. =)
    I'm betting that's their last post for a while watch. And also, if you can't get it the first time, take a break, practice it, then you'll be set. I used to suck horribly at jq's but after I realize a pattern, I can get through like nothing.