Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Uncensoring words.

They should censor cum and cumming instead of *****.

Jr. Necki

That's probably not blocked because the kiddies also like misspelling come. "Okey, Im cumming now."

You have no idea how many people I see use it like that.

I can think of plenty of ways s**** would be used in cybering. I'm not going to post a little mini sample here, but just trust me on that. Chances are, it's not going to be used that much in a topic anyway.

With the abortion thing, I don't even see how it's valid there. What does it have to do with anything other then the creation of a baby? I'm sure by this point, most of the people on the forums understand how a baby is made. And if it's for the point similar to this "Well, when the s**** reaches the egg...it's then considered a baby and shouldn't be aborted" just say something like "Once the egg is fertilized, then technically it's a baby and shouldn't be aborted." It's very easy not to mention it. Really, its job is to make the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanomeh View Post
    With the abortion thing, I don't even see how it's valid there. What does it have to do with anything other then the creation of a baby? I'm sure by this point, most of the people on the forums understand how a baby is made. And if it's for the point similar to this "Well, when the s**** reaches the egg...it's then considered a baby and shouldn't be aborted" just say something like "Once the egg is fertilized, then technically it's a baby and shouldn't be aborted." It's very easy not to mention it. Really, its job is to make the baby.
    Well, there was an abortion discussion in Tomato Island about something like that...

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Lol krn you reminded me of a joke i heard a while ago

Why doesn't santa have children?

BECAUSE HE ONLY CUMS ONCE A YEAR :).

Yes that was offtopic, i had written something moe intelligent but i closed the internet by accident and can't be stuffed writing it again.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanomeh View Post
    That's probably not blocked because the kiddies also like misspelling come. "Okey, Im cumming now."

You have no idea how many people I see use it like that.

I can think of plenty of ways s**** would be used in cybering. I'm not going to post a little mini sample here, but just trust me on that. Chances are, it's not going to be used that much in a topic anyway.

People need to learn to spell "coming" correctly then. Besides, who the hell cybers on a forum anyway. Ridiculous idea. It just doesn't happen. People use chat programs or boxes for that.

As for s_perm, s_permcell is the scientific name. I don't see any reason at all for censoring.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

You can't type "cc8".

pyrofyr

Well, indeed uncensoring cum helps kids learn how to spell correctly, however it will more than often teach someone the negative meaning of the word.

Meecrob should be censored. It is a word of curse.