Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your cash shop to-be and let others rate!

pyrofyr

I have a few more options that actually look GREAT, but they involve cross dressing which impossible ATM.
    Oh, and just so it's known, these aren't to choose between, I would plan to use the first one while I'm a lower lvl, the 2nd one at a slightly higher level and the last one after I'm at least 100. :/

pyro, nice choices.
    No offence but to me some parts dont match.

Low Lv Suit: The Overall looks kinda weird.
    Higher bit suit: The enamer , the head band and the fish-moustache to me, doesnt go well.
    Lv 100+: the suit + the glove just dont go well. The claw + hair is a nice combo, i like it <33

I cant recommend any yet cause my bannedstory isnt working for me, I needa re download. I keep pressing NX / any other jobs and nothing is appearing.

pyrofyr

I don't like to look 'well' or mainstream for that matter.
    Although that suit doesn't go that nice with the glove, I like the suit enough to keep it. Most likely I would have a few different outfits and switch between them anyhow.

Ex : This is my favorite so far ~

Thats great, having backups. I havent even think of that idea.
    And pyro, you have just made yourself a quote in my sig(:

pyrofyr

Lol, well it's hard to find a way to look good while showing off the sexy hair AND having the sea hermit outfit (Sexy sexy imho >w<). >.> We need to be allowed to crossdress soon enough. :/

<file><body><e a="1" b="1" g="1" r="1" hurl="Character/00012000" burl="Character/00002000" /></body><item><e type="Top" url="Character/Coat/01040129" icon="info.icon.png" /><e type="Bottom" url="Character/Pants/01062005" icon="info.icon.png" /><e type="Shoes" url="Character/Shoes/01072057" icon="info.icon.png" /><e type="Weapon - Two Handed Sword" url="Character/Weapon/01402006" icon="info.icon.png" /></item><face><e type="face" url="Character/Face/00020305" icon="blink.0.face.png" /></face><hair><e a="1" b="1" g="1" r="1" type="hair" url="Character/Hair/00030307" icon="default.hairOverHead.png" /></hair><pet /></file>

that is a code for banned story,

DO u like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    Funny thing happened to me just now at maths tuition. I turned on my hp's mp3 player and connected the earphone. I put the earphone under my arm and it became louder. The teacher asked, "Who turned on the radio?" :D
    5X fighter inactive 4X cleric inactive 3X Hp WAR inactive
    newest project: xbowman Currently 1X

Nice suit but to me, no offence, the shoes don't appeal somehow.
    The shoes looks horrible but when worn its

Anyway, heres the pic, I named it baah for no reason.

pyro, niice picks the whole Zorro thingy just go so well. but the fish thingy just looks extra.
    overall, I give a 9.5/10

new siggy, eh?