Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best techno song?

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NRFLbnlBhIo[/YOUTUBE]

Royksopp - What else is there? (Trentemoller Remix) FTW!!

There's about a minute and a half intro before the song really starts, but the WHOLE thing is AMAZING!

Royksopp has some pretty cool music! I especially like their Eple remix with fatboy slim:D

Gridlok has been putting out a lot of great stuff over the past year, check out his 'Break The System 2' release.

Dieselboy vs Andy C at the Virgin Festival this year should be unforgettable, can't wait to catch that.

Counterstrike is coming on tour to the US, I'll be catching that as well.

That's all drum and bass, though. If you like house, check out the less obnoxious stuff, like East Coast Boogiemen, Richard Les Crees, Uneaq, Digital Minds, Mark Farina, etc...

I personally find Trance & Progressive to be some of the most watered down BS in electronic music. Techno is ok, I'll admit to growing up on live acts like The Crystal Method and The Chemical Brothers, but I think you guys are using 'techno' as an all-encompassing term for electronic music even though it's a specific genre. :)
    \(*A* )/ OH NO IT GOJIRA!

The Twisted Frequency - Dj Jean Luke Picard. 52 minutes 27 seconds of the best trance/techno around. I saw it on a youtube video once, now im hooked.
    Best.Techno/Trance.Ever.Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Suuushi
    I ate tigers nipples so he ordered the gm's to unban him and help him ks me with their auto flame gunrays.

Just an idea for everyone - A good way to figure out what you like would be to go to a site like beatport.com, hit 'browse by genre', and poke a little bit in each one. Techno is a different genre than trance, house, hardcore, drum and bass, breaks, dubstep, downtempo, etc, etc...
    \(*A* )/ OH NO IT GOJIRA!

Jr. Necki

Speaking from the Argentine Tango perspective: Yes, it is more difficult, but not for the reasons you might think. First of all, forget Dancing with the Stars; that’s stage tango and choreographed, so there will be no lifts, gymnastics, or mopping the lady around the floor (which is entertaining perhaps, but wouldn’t get you a repeat dance in reality!) Beginning Tango is actually rather easy, it gets harder as you move along to Intermediate levels. As regards fitness, there is no requirement, but as long as you have a good heart, and can memorize things, there’s nothing stopping you from trying it! As a beginner, if you can count to 8, and you can walk, you can learn the Tango. So most teachers have you start with a simple walk, and that’s a great place to start. It’s also a perfect style of dance for older dancers starting out, as it’s easier on the joints than many dances. It’s slower than salsa and swing. Here’s a short generalized list of where it does tend to get difficult (as a rule) :

Jr. Necki

For a long time I thought that I would learn to dance in a free composition, and so I came across the site https://www.quicksteps.com.au/tango-dance-lessons/ where I was offered a school of dancing how to tango, there I was taught to dance tango

I like to download music specifically through such a site https://mp3j.cc/ , and I think it's just a great option, for that matter. Downloading is very fast, you don't need to spend time on registration, so keep this option in mind.