Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are bandits REALLY that rare???

Default Are bandits REALLY that rare???

When I'm training at Pig Beach, or basically anywhere, on my new Rogue, (Going Bandit, only level 18 right now) people keep acting like I'm the only bandit-to-be in the world.. I could be misinterpreting how they're acting, but some of them have actually told me its weird that I use daggers.

Other people just look at me and make their O.o face or their -.- face at me, when I'm just walking by! Are bandits really that rare? I had a bandit-to-be last summer, but NO ONE acted like this towards me... anyone know why? O.o

pyrofyr

Ever since the recent Chief Bandit hating by other classes, it has been extremely hard to level with/find a party as a Chief Bandit in 7~8x, I wouldn't know pass that. Due to this very few make CBs, and mostly just make Hermits. You also have to take into consideration that people can't stay away from "LOL NARUTO" of hermits, so tend to go that route, also Hermits after getting all essentials (Around 10x) start making loads of cash, whereas CBs are still "Lol poor". It's the class that is looked down upon by all others except actual Bandits/Chief Bandits/Shadowers. It's a great class, and the funnest one in the game, but getting parties can be hard, and sometimes even friends won't train with you.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Ever since the recent Chief Bandit hating by other classes, it has been extremely hard to level with/find a party as a Chief Bandit in 7~8x, I wouldn't know pass that. Due to this very few make CBs, and mostly just make Hermits. You also have to take into consideration that people can't stay away from "LOL NARUTO" of hermits, so tend to go that route, also Hermits after getting all essentials (Around 10x) start making loads of cash, whereas CBs are still "Lol poor". It's the class that is looked down upon by all others except actual Bandits/Chief Bandits/Shadowers. It's a great class, and the funnest one in the game, but getting parties can be hard, and sometimes even friends won't train with you.
    You really need new friends.
    But anyways.
    Rare at lower levels.
    Most Bandits tend to train at secluded training places to avoid things like
    "Y u no sin?"
    "lol dagger theif nub"
    "Sin rule!1one!!one1!"

Bandits FTW

we know whats up, best class there is!
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

I think the fact that most players hack(no offense btw) there is a level gap for legits. There are few lvl10-30 maybe even lvl10-50 bandits/bandits-to-be out there nowadays since hackers hack their dits instantly to high levels. Low level bandits are like nonexistent. By the way, Chief Bandits are literally like their own class Bandits are like "nobodies" until they hit CB, no offense again. Players don't normally acknowledge bandits until they hit CB.

Its a fact that Bandits are rare but most people choose thwm because

1.they want Savage blow
    2.they like melee
    3.they want to be different.

plus bandits are unstable...

Mushmom

It's not that they are rare, it's just that the legit ones are rare. I see more xbowman than bandits nowadays.

Wow, Mardia is totally different than every other server. I see bandits all the time, infact most of the Orbis PQs I have been in at least 3 of the people are bandits. I'm not sure why, but there are a ton of bandits/chief banits in Mardia.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."-Gandhi

My Pwnage Guide.

Everytime I start a new Bandit-to-be there seems to be around 20%(Exagerated) chance it'll party with another Dit. It's kinda sad too see so few Dagger-Rouges during low level. I myself got discouraged on my first try to become a Bandit and started to think I made a bad choice in characters. Some of my friends quit playing Bandits due too the lack of other Bandits they could find to party or talk too. After hearing that there the most hacked characters in the game they gave up on them completely, and just went to making Assasins.
    Wonder what happened after a 2 years leave? >3>

Hmm... I didn't know that bandits were commonly hacked, that is probably why people are acting strange, lol. I used to see dagger-using rogues all the time, but then again I played before this game was overrun with hackers.

I'm simply going bandit because I'm so used to melee combat in other games, I'm not much of a fan of ranged fighting, and I love fast, stealthy kinds of classes. Plus, I don't like having to make claws and the price of good stars is also crazy... I'm poor since I gave my previous account away last summer. Starting over sucks D:

Nice to see some other bandit fans though, can't wait till I'm a bandit myself ^^ (Hopefully by next week, I'm level 20 now and I made this character 3 days ago)