Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My MapleStory Animations

I've seen someone use 97% of those siggies before.

H3llzAngel

I think there is going to be a problem.

I think its a good time fore H3llzAngel to say something about why he claimed those animations as his own doing.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...934#post315934
    here is a link to the sub forum where you can take this case to.

I made a topic about it.

thanks pheniox you been helpful :D

i made comments on your animations in the other guy's thread, you should check them out :o
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

okay i will =p

Banned

Top Stuff. ;)

they are all sooooo good. i really like all of them. i wish i could make something that cool but i dont think that i can lol. Good Job :D

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

They came out beautiful :3
    ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingwind1 View Post
    they are all sooooo good. i really like all of them. i wish i could make something that cool but i dont think that i can lol. Good Job :D
    .... Can you be any nicer? I shudder to think of what your karma is going to even out to. I'm sure you're not stupid enough to not notice that we seem to conflicting animations between h3llzangel (Mr. I-take-names-from-people-who-used-to-work-for-the-mob) and sorrow (Mr. Incoherent-sentences). I'm just beginning to think that they are the same person. But, each gif also has a signature in them so I doubt that mr. h3llz+sorrow is going to put two different names on all of those gifs.

// Being nice is BAD for you.
    // I mean, in every thread you post in, you say "good job!" or "OMG THATS SOOO GOOD!!". o.o. Including this one. It's not a bad thing, It's that you seem TOO nice. There is this girl in my school just like you! She's perfect in everything (and as uber nice as you. same personality and everything.) and I'm wondering if she really isnt thinking "Lmao there goes (insert name here). Friggin' noob. He only got a 92 on the geo test. HA!! I got a 107. Nub. Wait! Here he comes. Gotta get ready my nice sentences and greeting."

Quote Originally Posted by Zatrox View Post
    here to right the wrong of this forum. hellzangel is a little pisshole who just stole sorrowloves work.

sorrow probably still has the psd's to prove it lol

makes me really mad when some1 steals another persons work.
    Uh... H3llz came here before sorrow and he posted those exact gifs on his 3rd post.

It's flattering if someone steals your work. I can't believe I actually saw a rip of my band's cd on dogpile's audio section! Flattering.

//editing this post every other minute.

//I seem so serious ._.

My sig is emo-er than yours.

i no wut u did thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    .... Can you be any nicer? I shudder to think of what your karma is going to even out to. I'm sure you're not stupid enough to not notice that we seem to conflicting animations between h3llzangel (Mr. I-take-names-from-people-who-used-to-work-for-the-mob) and sorrow (Mr. Incoherent-sentences). I'm just beginning to think that they are the same person. But, each gif also has a signature in them so I doubt that mr. h3llz+sorrow is going to put two different names on all of those gifs.

// Being nice is BAD for you.
    // I mean, in every thread you post in, you say "good job!" or "OMG THATS SOOO GOOD!!". o.o. Including this one. It's not a bad thing, It's that you seem TOO nice. There is this girl in my school just like you! She's perfect in everything (and as uber nice as you. same personality and everything.) and I'm wondering if she really isnt thinking "Lmao there goes (insert name here). Friggin' noob. He only got a 92 on the geo test. HA!! I got a 107. Nub. Wait! Here he comes. Gotta get ready my nice sentences and greeting."

Uh... H3llz came here before sorrow and he posted those exact gifs on his 3rd post.

It's flattering if someone steals your work. I can't believe I actually saw a rip of my band's cd on dogpile's audio section! Flattering.

//editing this post every other minute.

//I seem so serious ._.
    where not the same person, one of my friends said that he seen my animation here and i was never even registered at the forums, i just cam here to see if it was true and guess what? it was. =]

to tell you the truth, when Hell came to the forum and showed us the animations, I was wondering,

"why is there sorrowlove written in almost everyone, maybe its just his logo"

But I would like to advise you not to take forum business, in game.

thanks pheniox you been helpful :D
    np, it just kinda irks me that someone claimed that a whole bunch of nice animations were theirs. =]