Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My MapleStory Animations

lol anyways thanks =p

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    .... Can you be any nicer? I shudder to think of what your karma is going to even out to. I'm sure you're not stupid enough to not notice that we seem to conflicting animations between h3llzangel (Mr. I-take-names-from-people-who-used-to-work-for-the-mob) and sorrow (Mr. Incoherent-sentences). I'm just beginning to think that they are the same person. But, each gif also has a signature in them so I doubt that mr. h3llz+sorrow is going to put two different names on all of those gifs.

// Being nice is BAD for you.
    // I mean, in every thread you post in, you say "good job!" or "OMG THATS SOOO GOOD!!". o.o. Including this one. It's not a bad thing, It's that you seem TOO nice. There is this girl in my school just like you! She's perfect in everything (and as uber nice as you. same personality and everything.) and I'm wondering if she really isnt thinking "Lmao there goes (insert name here). Friggin' noob. He only got a 92 on the geo test. HA!! I got a 107. Nub. Wait! Here he comes. Gotta get ready my nice sentences and greeting."

Uh... H3llz came here before sorrow and he posted those exact gifs on his 3rd post.

It's flattering if someone steals your work. I can't believe I actually saw a rip of my band's cd on dogpile's audio section! Flattering.

//editing this post every other minute.

//I seem so serious ._.
    Shut the hell up, who cares if he's nice. You could learn a few things from him.
    I'm happy

pyrofyr

An animation/sig used by more than one person is often : ***.

Therefore, 0/10 to all of those, simply for being used before.

On another note... animations of a skill or a few skills being used in a battle aren't really that cool anymore, infact.. I dare say they never were.

Quote Originally Posted by takiri View Post
    What giant grey sword is that? Looks like the buster sword from FFVII lol.
    Maybe I will get an answer this time.
    Takiri - Valefor server - Final Fantasy XI for life.

TheOnePirate - Windia - Semi.Active

PermaNewbTak - Windia - Active

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    An animation/sig used by more than one person is often : ***.

Therefore, 0/10 to all of those, simply for being used before.

On another note... animations of a skill or a few skills being used in a battle aren't really that cool anymore, infact.. I dare say they never were.
    kthxbye =]

Nice animations, ive been trying them lately, Im not too bad in my eyes, I just get lazy and dont render the 4th job skill frames properly. Lol.

~Bradszy~

Quote Originally Posted by Suuushi
    I ate tigers nipples so he ordered the gm's to unban him and help him ks me with their auto flame gunrays.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

You're really good.. -stunned-