Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rate my maplestory character

That's pretty pointless when the creator of the thread asks the moderators to lock a thread *they* made.

4/10 - Reminds me of a bubbling. Change the skin colour = 7/10 ftw!

I wanted to lock this because it's turned into an argument that should have been taken to pms a LONG time ago. Didn't cheez shoot you a while ago?
    Lock please mods.

~Bradszy~

Quote Originally Posted by Suuushi
    I ate tigers nipples so he ordered the gm's to unban him and help him ks me with their auto flame gunrays.

Yeah he did and how does this have relevance to this thread? Do you just randomly attack people for no reason? In that case:

Isn't that the sig you asked people to rate and nobody liked?
    Yes mods please lock.

-Authentic-

2/10 not so good with the all blue.

Enough with the fighting guys, you want to start a fight? Don't come into the thread and rate + flame, just rate it and leave.

And btw i'm not sticking up for Bradzy, infact i think he's a scamming little piece of dog turd on the side of the road that multiple cars have run over, but let's save that for some other time. I'm just tired of threads being made then flame wars being made then topic locked. Take it to Hot Sands someone, God knows we need some more flamebait.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Wow sinfulsin. Thats pretty nasty for someone that wanted everyone to stop fighting. You are contradicting yourself something chronic. I don't want to start a fight with you, but please pm me with the reason you think I scam, how I'm a dog turd. Thanks.

~Bradszy~

I ate tigers nipples so he ordered the gm's to unban him and help him ks me with their auto flame gunrays.

it wouldn't of had to been an argument in the first place if you could have just went to the official thread.

3/10 wasn't much unique but keep trying =]

Quote Originally Posted by SinfulSin View Post
    I'm just tired of threads being made then flame wars being made then topic locked. Take it to Hot Sands someone, God knows we need some more flamebait.
    hehehe, so true, sooo true.

Quote Originally Posted by bradszy1337 View Post
    Wow. The best thing you could say to me was that I was acting like a housewife? Thats pretty funny. Also, stop acting like I'm making you rate my character. I'm not forcing you to do anything, and in my eyes your just trying to *****, to start an argument to boost your ego. Don't make false claims, idiot. Mods, please lock this thread.

~Bradszy~
    ah but look at the thread name, "rate my maple story character"
    that is an order no? the word 'rate' in this sentance implies a command and the 'maple story character' is which to rate.
    also, if i started this argument to boost my ego, i woulda started it with someone else. arguing with you would decrease my ego, as i have no respect for you.
    atleast you dropped the housewive thing.

But yea i agree with bradszy, lock this thread please
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

darkside, we do have disagreements, but I'm glad that we actually agree on something for once. I'm making up with Sinful now, but Authentic can sometimes act like a pretender. If he wants to Settle things with me, he can come to me via pm. Lock please mods.

~Bradszy~

Quote Originally Posted by bradszy1337 View Post
    Authentic can sometimes act like a pretender. If he wants to Settle things with me, he can come to me via pm. Lock please mods.

~Bradszy~
    god damn it brad, your wondering why there is an argument and the reason is in plain sight.

Stop insulting people and telling them to apologize to you

do you not know that if you do this that you wont get an apology or are you trying to continue an already ongoing fight?

EDIT: mods dont come on at this time, they will come at like...7 hours

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    god damn it brad, your wondering why there is an argument and the reason is in plain sight.

Stop insulting people and telling them to apologize to you

do you not know that if you do this that you wont get an apology or are you trying to continue an already ongoing fight?

EDIT: mods dont come on at this time, they will come at like...7 hours
    Yes because I really insulted Sinful when he popped out of nowhere and called me a scamming dog turd. I really insulted Authentic when he starts bringing me down because I'm new to digital art. The whole shoot thing was a joke that Cheez and I had going a while ago. Darkside has been right, and I'm on my way to apologizing now. But don't sit on the sidelines, and pretend you know. I havent asked for an apology from anyone. I said if Authentic wanted to make up with me, he could via pm. Also I never wondered why there was an argument going at all. I'm definatly not trying to continue an ongoing fight, fyi ive already asked for mods to lock this. In the next 7 hours when the mods come on, they will stop this. You've just proved to me that you can't judge a forum member by a few posts.

~Bradszy~