Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pancake's Art

That is very impressive. I couldn't detect any fault in either of your drawings.
    How long does it take you to make one of those?

Shield

// 100/10, great art, no flaws, ect ect....

WOW that is great art!

How did you learn how to draw like that, with a mouse?
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm

You don't have to spend weeks on something in paint for it to look good o_o'' you just have to be a good artist.

Not bashing your work, just, I guess these guys haven't seen decent MS paint things besides retarded sticks before I guess.

Very nice art, you should invest in some digital painting software! Unless you were just having fun with paint :P

pyrofyr

Just because something has no flaws doesn't make it good.

The problem mainly is that it's not in the Maple-style. Few grasp that however. I wonder who really did win, and what it looked like, out of the maple artists that publically post stuff Iph was the closest to the maple-style IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your art, I'm simply saying, it's not maple..-ish.

Hope you win;)
    Perfect world international open beta has started!!! Too bad they PWIPED our closed beta characters =[. Gotta start grinding again.

___
    Dream MS(private server) char: lvl198 Shadower

Love it... love the riding boar. ^_^

Wow. That's amazing. Even with GIMP I can't do anything like that.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Just because something has no flaws doesn't make it good.

The problem mainly is that it's not in the Maple-style. Few grasp that however. I wonder who really did win, and what it looked like, out of the maple artists that publically post stuff Iph was the closest to the maple-style IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your art, I'm simply saying, it's not maple..-ish.
    Well, normally when someone uses the word "flawless" for an art piece they imply that the piece is very good in their eyes.

I was one of the winners [are you talking about the fanart contest? I'm just assuming..] and my style is really not maple-ish at all. It's soft, blurry and un-defined. True, the first place winner's piece had a very maple-story feel to it, but there were many other winners who chose to use their own style.

Of course there's also the "how the hell did they pick out the winners" controversy that upset a lot of people. But I won't get into that because it makes me feel guilty!

>>P u f f e r f i s h<<

Sorry bout that. I have a bad habit of just vanishing without saying anything. And for almost a year. Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments. For people asking how long it took... the first one I think took around 4 hours.

And I was going to post some more art, but apparently I can't due to my low post count. Sorry, guys. x_x