Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What would be better to hunt for equips?

Thread: What would be better to hunt for equips?

Coin What would be better to hunt for equips?

Im currently hunting Sakura Cellions for my Red China pants (M), is there any way to get this equip, without having to buy them in FM?

The internets is SERIOUS business

The only other way I can think of is to go to Gachapon. So it's either Gachapon or you can look up what drops it and kill those. But I don't think theres any other way if you don't want to go to the FM.

you can walk around 24/7 and wait for some poor ol noob that drops it to show off and u pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    you can walk around 24/7 and wait for some poor ol noob that drops it to show off and u pick it up.
    Lol, that would take awhile

well these are the monsters that drop the pants Sakura Cellion, Coolie Zombie, Cellion, Ice Drake, but does a higher level monster have a better drop rate for the equip?

If you're looking to get anything that can be gotten at Sakuras, Sakuras are probably your best bet. The other higher-level ones are going to give you alot of trouble if you can kill them at all. You'll get some nice exp and ungodly meso drops in the meantime, as I'm sure you've already noticed. FM really isn't a bad option, though. Unless they're super-good, Chinas/China Pants are usually pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by 666Darkdit View Post
    Im currently hunting Sakura Cellions for my Red China pants (M), is there any way to get this equip, without having to buy them in FM?
    Yes there is. Theres the almighty basilmarket whenever you need to buy junk like that
    My Inactive Player List [Growing o.o]

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Windia
    Spearman | HyperKnights | Lv31

Bellocan
    CB | xtcsOulz | Lv75
    FP | xtcsOuIz | Lv34

Quote Originally Posted by Pell View Post
    If you're looking to get anything that can be gotten at Sakuras, Sakuras are probably your best bet. The other higher-level ones are going to give you alot of trouble if you can kill them at all. You'll get some nice exp and ungodly meso drops in the meantime, as I'm sure you've already noticed. FM really isn't a bad option, though. Unless they're super-good, Chinas/China Pants are usually pretty cheap.
    Alright, Thanks =D