Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Because apparently, you're better.

pyrofyr

Egg on? I was simply agreeing with the truth that he muttered. Sometimes the truth is hard, sometimes it's not. A lot of us might sugar coat things, but in the end someone will spill the truth. He exagerrated quite a bit on how stupid people were, but really if you consider a high standards society, they would also consider most people here inferior in many ways. Hell, I've seen a few people here whose stupidity amazed be, but whatever, I said naught a thing, simply because that's not how I am, I let them figure it out. If you don't want people who simply spew crap because they see it, and exagerrate it, that's fine. I however found it funny and entertaining, seeing as most of it was my views, and as I looked down the list I could only wonder in what ways he would describe the people and if they would be identical to mine. I didn't really care if he was banned or not, I mean c'mon, unless you hostname ban (And you can get around that too...) getting around a ban is the simplest thing ever. I was curious to say the least as to what he thought, since as I said, they somewhat were my own views, and I wanted to be sure that they were. :/

Too lazy to read all posts. I hope I'm not mentioned. I love the "officiality"... you know, It looks all formal and stuff >.>; of the rant.

My sig is emo-er than yours.

i no wut u did thar.

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    Too lazy to read all posts. I hope I'm not mentioned. I love the "officiality"... you know, It looks all formal and stuff >.>; of the rant.
    If you were too lazy to read all posts you should've carried on that laziness and not posted either. If you didn't know if you were mentioned or not I doubt you even read the first post.

hs is slowly dying.
    the screenshot section is weird now. i cant understand it. thats probably just me though.
    the general section is to hectic to understand
    the hot sands / empty house is just... different now
    there are more rants, flames
    people getting banned.
    Hidden street is slowly declining in maturity, post-relevance and it's no longer a place where i can post with meaning thats revelant to the person above me

I agree with darkside. Suddenly, neo, tang, and a few others have been acting kind of... for lack of a better word... retarded. And Phoenix is reverting back to his old ways. Dam. Actually, I was considering if it got any worse to stop forum going ;\
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post
    I agree with darkside. Suddenly, neo, tang, and a few others have been acting kind of... for lack of a better word... retarded. And Phoenix is reverting back to his old ways. Dam. Actually, I was considering if it got any worse to stop forum going ;\
    i have started posting conciderably less than a month ago.

some of the hidden street regulars have become, retards as you say.

Maybe they have always been closet-retards, and they've just come out?
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Or maybe it's angst, because they don't seem to have been hacked.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post
    And Phoenix is reverting back to his old ways.
    orly?

or is it that im getting soo much better, that you cant tell the difference ;0

Quote Originally Posted by Targaryen View Post
    Necroposting. My my my.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum