Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Because apparently, you're better.

Bassz? Yeah, I was wondering why you didn't have him in there, because he's pretty much just spamming.

Just to amuse anybody who wants to flame me for putting bassz on here;

These are pure examples of what I consider Spam and most likely the root reason rainbow street doesn't have a post count.

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18592
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17334
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16956
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16427
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16349
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=9607 <really bad
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14240 <why is this here?
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13675 <a capital reason why I dislike him

Why are we just letting him dis H-S and walk all over us? -.- Even though hes a Grade A ass whipe, people still grovel at his feet from time to time. I'm willing to guess that it's the 4k posts.

And there are tons more. Well over 60% of the threads he's made in a long time are spam. Check yourself if you don't believe me this far.

Edit: I hope bassz gets really pissed at me. That'd make this all really interesting. Or if he had groupies. I'm still pretty sure theres a fair amount of people who hate him, though.

Double Edit: This kinda made me laugh. Lmfao. So I'll post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassz
    I didn't get hacked by no retard.

I just find it hard to get interested in this forum now. God knows why I still post here.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Shield

This is a well made thread. I wanted to say something, but I really don't have much to say other than that I agree with most of the statements here. I have also noticed that recently Hidden Street has been more tense. Mabey it's just me though.

Just wanted to say this:

To the people who attacked Remilo for no reason:

Oh wow, you flamed a person who you thought was stupid just because he has awful spelling and likes a show you don't like! That is so cool! /sarcasm

In all honesty, the posts he's made at MT so far is more mature than what some of you have been doing around here. So what if he has awful English? I thought your parents raised you to look at the content of people rather than their appearances.
    I consider it almost downright shameful that you people can flame him and not consider that what you're doing is just as senseless as what he used to do here. Yes, I do NOT give a damn how good your English is if there's ABSOLUTELY NO CONTENT to it!

It's just galling to see how most of everyone who used to go "Naw, Cheez is alright. He says it how it is," are now vigorously nodding their heads.

I also remember how Wigum was gleefully cheering Mork when the latter was starting an argument for the sake of personal amusement, by insulting Singlish and whatever. Ticked Julliant off the last time, hey, why not do it again? Never mind it offends one or two of the members here. As long as it gives Hot Sands drama, it's fun! Perfectly justifiable.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

I've pointed out a number of times that whether Cheez is right or not doesn't matter; he just keeps on flaming for no reason.
    And you know, I think people here really need to examine their attitudes, as do I. This is really starting to become like a smaller version of SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    I also remember how Wigum was gleefully cheering Mork when the latter was starting an argument for the sake of personal amusement, by insulting Singlish and whatever. Ticked Julliant off the last time, hey, why not do it again? Never mind it offends one or two of the members here. As long as it gives Hot Sands drama, it's fun! Perfectly justifiable.
    I agree with most of that, but I would like to clear up the mork side of things: Zack and I think Andy(Yes? No? Someone anyway) had a joke within a thread that went along the lines of "Haha I remember that, la" "La? What are you, singaporeian? :P" "Ya la". Anyone with half an brain can tell that's sarcasm. Reagardless, Mr juliant decided that Zack was a racist moron and needed to die. Despite being told a number of times it was sarcasm with not slight intended, he kept returning with "NO IT WASNTTTT!!!". Then he had his ass burnt to cinders, for being a dumbass. Kind of like what your little grata group have been doing, only in a controled method that had boundries.

Side note, he's going to love that it's still getting people upset after almost a year. It's wonderful, it really does bring a smile to my face to see people still don't know what happened.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

My issue isn't whether Julliant was in the right or wrong, or whether his arse go flamed majorly or not, that's after the fact.

What does irk me is that a moderator was endorsing the fruition of a similar conflict. Rgardless of intent.

I could as easily say that my intent for the lynch mob business was secretly a satirical exercise on how people could so easily get riled up over the most minor things. But that's not the issue right now, is it?
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

You know ah, this people really don't know how we speak Singlish lah. /sarcasm
    I would really like to have a look at this thread if it still exists.
    And yes, speaking from experience, when a moderator fuels the flames, the situation only gets far worse regardless of what was the actual intent of flaming said person. I've seen several examples where moderators have endorsed threads like this or simply didn't lock it and it went way out of hand.

props to uknown, but I don't think I'm an old member, what, are new members suppose to act differently from old ones?

and also "my problems" has either been fixed or is going to be fixed, I know I have problems, why else would I have 4 and a quarter topics about me.

I don't talk down to people, only if they have done something more then once that I've already told them their problem, and if I've done it to someone who hasn't done it at all, then I fully apologize.

Now, all you see on the forum is me, not acting like "god" or "jesus", when newbies have a problem or need advice, then I will solve it happily, of course one didn't pan out as well, there was some sort of communication problem.

but all in all, I know what your talking about, and I have problems that have been solved and some that isn't and im changing, but I dont think too much of myself on this forum, I know that their are people who has been on longer then me, but does that mean I am to act differently and noobish?

I am who I am, there is problems I am fixing so thanks for reading this post. :)

p.s: I was going to check hotsand today anyways, why did you have to PM me? ;l