Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Because apparently, you're better.

Default Because apparently, you're better.

If you know me, you know that I rarely flame people thus I rarely get flamed. And you also know that this is my first time posting in the hot sands [or maybe the second. Yes, in my lifetime]. If you don't, whatever.

Thank you and take your DAMN time reading this. [Everybody. Especially the ones who believe themself to be an exception to the rules...]

-People on this List-
    PheonixRider
    Cheez
    DreamZ

--Newly Added--
    Bassz

I'M JUST ABOUT DAMN TIRED OF IT. - "Uh, gee ~UB~, what seems to be the problem?" ~ All of the retards at Hidden-Street forum who think they are better than anybody else. Not just noobs, everybody, including those that make mistakes occasionally. - "I don't understand. Elaborate?" ~ Right. Lets start with PheonixRider who's achieved many a place in the hot sands.

PHEONIXRIDER, YOU'RE NOT A GOD, Nor are you the Jesus of the 21st century or a senior member at the forum. Don't talk down to people weather they do something stupid or not. A very good chunk of your posts look down on new members because either

A. They double posted
    B. They necro posted
    C. They made two threads on the same thing
    D. They spam a bit
    E. Irrelevance

So while you're trying to forget about your "problems" and compensated by playing the 'Awesome Member,' swallow all that **** along with anything else you've managed to blow out your ass over the past months.

In My Opinion, there are only a few members deserving of the "Godly" title on this forum, and that would be the Mods, Admins, and a few select members. [You probably know who they are. Maybe about 10 at the max.]

-"Uh, but aren't there some idiots that just keep making mistakes?" ~ Yes, they deserved to be flamed, but not completely out of their mind. Often, though, the 'idiots' are the ones who think they're awesome. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

-"I've never seen you this upset. Why did you even make this thread? It almost seems pointless because we already know these people are idiots." ~ Good point, and although your question was valid, note it was directed at them, not you. Sure, others can comment but they should know that I'm about to lose it.

Pheonix got his fair share. Who's next?

Cheez, what will we do with you. You have some posts that give me hope. Like when there’s a prison break and one or two inmates stay in their cells. But, your on this list because unlike Pheonix in most cases, all you ****ing do is FLAME. You are no use to this forum because not only do you not contribute to neither the threads, database, or users, you take away from them the potential that users may or may not have. Actually, it would be much better off if you weren't here. Don't like it? It's true. And if you've already gained acceptance to this fact, Hurry and get your ass out. And if you counter this thread with flames, know that you’re a flaming dumbass. However, if you changed then I wouldn't mind you at all.

-"Wow, ~UB~, you're really letting loose this time. Over a year of pent up rage finally unleashing?" ~ Only on the idiots. May I have the next in line?

DreamZ, I have the feeling you think you're friggin awesome. You may not be as bad as some of the others, but you still spam and act like an idiot more than your fair share. And I assume that because your cooler than some of the others, that gives you the privilege to stomp ass. But there’s a problem!! Uh-oh, your post count is still kind of low... the noobies won't take your idiocy seriously unless you have hundreds upon hundreds of posts! What will we do? I'VE GOT IT. LETS MAKE A **** LOAD OF USELESS-ASS THREADS THAT NOBODY LIKES, THAT WAY I CAN COMMENT ON THEIR LAMENESS AND GET MORE POST COUNTS! Retard.

-New- Bassz, in short, you've been retarted lately. Theres a little voice in the back of my head that tells me to avoid posting about you since at one point, somewhere in the archives of history, you were a senior member. But at this point I don't give a crap. I'm Really damn tired of your useless threads and comments and I completely fail to see why anybody finds it funny, if at all anybody does. You said so yourself that you no longer even know why you continue to come back to this forum, and you have no point in being here. The relation between both mine and your own views leads to a single conclusion -- that myself, and I'm sure others, would be happier if you would just shut the hell up. Your completely useless threads create nothing but spam and set an absolutely aweful example for whatever future awaits Hidden-Street, or even forum-going altogether.

-"You only seem to be pointing out people who are already in hot sands... and what about the other people who flame or make stupid decisions? They get away scotch-free because they have a pretty avatar?" ~ No. There are a crap load of people who make common mistakes every so often. Especially noobs to the forum. These select that make the list are the idiots who have sudden urges to step on anybody who has a lower post count. The idiots who I have not gotten to will be added eventually. So be on your best friggin behavior. ~

::ENDING STATEMENT -IMPORTANT-::

For the people who didn't read the text above, read this at least. I am sick and tired of people who put new forum-goers into virtual cardiac arrest because of their own A. Idiocy, B. Stupidity, or C. Incompetence. Those that attack anybody they will because of the single smallest difference between them, or for the mere fact that their thought process goes in a single line -- "If this noob is an idiot, I should scare him away before he settles down!" -- [One thought of many]. Behind that idiotic noob with a max post count of twenty lies the potential to become somebody people actually like. And Little do you know, idiots, that more people than you think hate you because your so obnoxious. And there is more than enough of a chance that the people you consider friends in real life hate you because of it, too.

More to add eventually. This is not the end of my list. I'm keeping my eyes out for anybody being far more than just obnoxious, or a leap greater than idiocy. Those that repeat mistakes over and over again of their own free will, either against the truth they are stupid or they are too blind to read what people are really saying.

And this last part is extremely crucial. If you think a flame is going to ever hurt me, your absolutely dead ****ing wrong. My leash on this collar has snapped and I'm extremely irritated. It's about damn time somebody steps up and deals with you directly. So, feel more than free to flame me in defense of yourself (Anybody, even if you are not on the list), and I hope you have an excellent evening.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

I'm starting to notice that a vast amount of people are flaming and trying to kick people out of HS just because they do 1 thing wrong.

Now I'm really thinking if we are more mature than sleepywood...

Good deal, i think that a lot of that needed to be said. But really, calm down, you sound like you are ready to fly over the internet and kick some ass.
    I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by KindaMaybe View Post
    Good deal, i think that a lot of that needed to be said. But really, calm down, you sound like you are ready to fly over the internet and kick some ass.
    Oh, believe me Andy, I am. -.- [Now if only Japan would make some sort of device where I could physically hurt people over the internet...]

Oy, and I think it was chaz_jo who pointed something like that out in the "Charm School" thread in tomato island that was locked [about SW.net where we always say we are better and more mature]. A good few members you wouldn't expect were flaming a fairly new individual for making a thread about a reality TV show. What the hell. And one of their excuses was "his english sucks." ... Does that really matter? After all, the damn internet was invented to originally send messages and communicate with other people around the world. [Ultimately, it is, even though I havn't looked into it.]
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Why did I figure you would blow up sooner or later?
    Well, I'd say that you're pretty much right on the money with that.

Thats what I was going for. Somebody, even if it is or isn't me, needs to stand up to the people like that and tell them dead straight that they are stupid, and long past many warnings on the subject did they continue to be stupid. Thats a hint of the people I'm looking around for. I even have a theory that if we allow even a few people like that to constantly roam the forum stomping on noobs, we will sooner or later lose out of members who stay in the forum for long to become senior members. And eventually after, senior members will stop coming. They will, sooner or later, realize that there is a life knocking on their door like Satsumomo. And in due time, Hidden-Street may become spam-garbage or innactive. Think of it as a disease--or a plague-- and it makes more sense. What if new members that stay start treating other people that way, and a massive chain reaction occurs?

Edit: I want to make this a very interesting thread, so theres a chance I'll PM the link to this thread to everybody who makes the list. As of the current moment, I can't think of anybody else who desprately needs to be on here. I'll investigate.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

It's probably already happened. I look back on some of my past posts and 1/5 of them is flaming new members for making countless threads. I guess I'm at fault as well for some of this behaviour :x

I totally disagree on some points (too much to mention), you made it seem like what you said was THE only truth. And maybe do a spell check. Typos are okay, but this is getting really bad.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    I totally disagree on some points (too much to mention), you made it seem like what you said was THE only truth. And maybe do a spell check. Typos are okay, but this is getting really bad.
    Oy, I make alot of spelling errors. Get used to it. I'm only in the seventh grade -.- [Did anybody even know that?] but right now I'm either that agitated zit on your forehead or your mom on a 'monthly basis'. No where did I say that I was trying to tell anybody the truth. What truth do you speak of? I used vocabulary like "Theory" and "Assume." [ctrl+F]

Like I said, this is directed primarily to the people on the list. But I'll take your advice and run it through a spell check just to make you happy.

EDIT: Updated to look more proffessional. God, I need to work on my spelling. [throughout the whole thing, there were less than a total of 10 words necesary for relpacing with correct spelling. So shove your "this is getting really bad" up your feces hole.]
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Being from SW, I can agree with you. To be honest, what is happening right now is NOT better than what happens there. It's just a lot less here and the mods here are more willing to get hated just so that they can put a stop to it.