Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
"mature" guild
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "mature" guild

Default "mature" guild

heres a story about a "mature" guild

today i was pqing and while we were waiting to go in i asked a member in my party if i could join his guild blah blah. the thing is he told me that this a guild for mature people and if u act immature, you'll get expelled. well ok this is right and i asked him the definition of "immature". i gave him an example a 21 years old could act immature too but he never answering back. then another member of that guild (theres 3 person in the same guild in same party) asked me how old am i. i asked him back and he said he was 17, and i asked what is the age of the person youngest in that guild and he said 18 (lol when i'm typing this i've notice the youngest person in that guild is at 17) and the leader is 25. wow i thought to myself the definition of "immature" is more about the age than the behavior. i asked them to guess my age and the 17 said 10 (i told them i'm 1X earlier) ? nobody answered except him so i told them my real age. it was like "complete silence" after that so i told the party i'm leaving after since the people here isn't in the same age range as me and i think i'm unwelcome (hmm weird word used?). so after that pq the 17 got expelled added a new person and we got in again. i asked y did they expell him and that person said "didn't u say that you're leaving" . 0.o "yes i leaving now im just getting u guys in (after i said this he typed "sry wrong chat" hmm im not so sure about that). k bye mister and misses"

anyways i was wondering how i would get out and clicked LEAVE and it made that whole party left. apologized when we got outside telling them it was an accident (but i don't think anyone would believe me would YOU?)

so this is the story of a "mature guild" what do u think?

DON'T FLAME ME PLZ

Quote Originally Posted by hohohehe View Post
    heres a story about a "mature" guild

today i was pqing and while we were waiting to go in i asked a member in my party if i could join his guild blah blah. the thing is he told me that this a guild for mature people and if u act immature, you'll get expelled. well ok this is right and i asked him the definition of "immature". i gave him an example a 21 years old could act immature too but he never answering back. then another member of that guild (theres 3 person in the same guild in same party) asked me how old am i. i asked him back and he said he was 17, and i asked what is the age of the person youngest in that guild and he said 18 (lol when i'm typing this i've notice the youngest person in that guild is at 17) and the leader is 25. wow i thought to myself the definition of "immature" is more about the age than the behavior. i asked them to guess my age and the 17 said 10 (i told them i'm 1X earlier) ? nobody answered except him so i told them my real age. it was like "complete silence" after that so i told the party i'm leaving after since the people here isn't in the same age range as me and i think i'm unwelcome (hmm weird word used?). so after that pq the 17 got expelled added a new person and we got in again. i asked y did they expell him and that person said "didn't u say that you're leaving" . 0.o "yes i leaving now im just getting u guys in (after i said this he typed "sry wrong chat" hmm im not so sure about that). k bye mister and misses"

anyways i was wondering how i would get out and clicked LEAVE and it made that whole party left. apologized when we got outside telling them it was an accident (but i don't think anyone would believe me would YOU?)

so this is the story of a "mature guild" what do u think?

DON'T FLAME ME PLZ
    See what its come to, a new person has to type "Please Dont Flame Me" after a thread he made. Good job lynch mob.

Anyways, a lot of times, when people have to admit that they're mature, they arent.
    I'm happy

Right. (That was a perfect example of what it's come to here and why I made my thread. I'll be quoting you on that soon, Andy.) Sometimes people lie about their age on maple so that they fit in. I bet at least one other person was under the age of at least 15 in the party. Anywho, don't get involved with wierdos o.O. You'd be better off joining a Hidden-Street guild. [Read the agreements]
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

He's the immature one. You can't judge people by their age and since he couldn't even answer you, you can safely say that he has little idea what being mature is like.
    By the way, some people always type 'Don't flame me pls'. It's certainly not the first one I've seen.

well whats wrong with that? i don't wanna get flamed. fine i wont type that from now on *wears fireproof suit*

oh and I CAN !? i've always wanted to join the HIDDENSTREET guild but don't c recruiting threads in orbis station

Lol. It's not like they will just stick their arms in the air and say "RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!"

Only forum members can join, first of all. Its in orbis section. They are in the stickies at the top of the page, seperate from the other threads. Look for the guild that has your server. Then follow the instructions and post all the information they ask for to register. The next part is to contact them in game and its all said and done.
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

The internet never ceases to amaze me with it's offering of people of varying levels of mental capacity.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

I see, after a idiotic thread that got out of hand this happens.

We get a lot of dorama these days, don't we.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

We only flame stupid people. You are not stupid as far as Im concerned, Hohohohehe or however your SN goes.