Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I dislike my father" bandwagon

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Default "I dislike my father" bandwagon

I just need to get this off my chest. My dad never goes on these kinds of sites, so I'm safe.

MY DAD HAS THE SHORTEST FRIGGIN' TEMPER IN THA WORLD.
    He told me he'd stop loving me if I acted stupid.
    He said he'd punch in my face, because I hit a plastic bag with a glow-stick and it made a loud sound.
    (I think he's scared of loud noises. Once, my mom dropped a plastic plate, and the clatter made him get into a long and loud argument with her)
    He's constantly rubbing my mistakes in my face.
    I'm living in FEAR that my dad will snap one day and sell me to the black market.
    My parents in general think I shouldn't go outdoors or have a MySpace because there are sick, twisted people out there.
    My parents also denied me The Simpsons until I was 13 (last year), and they don't know Family Guy exists (if they did, they'd probably sue Fox).
    But this is about my dad.
    I used to think he was the shiznit with computers. Until one day we had a keylogger, and he kept asking me why he couldn't log-in to his bank account.
    My dad was the one who suggested slapping me as a child so I wouldn't act out in public.
    (MY parents did slap me as a child, when I acted out. They'd take me into the bathroom [or some other private place] and slap my hands a couple times. Then they'd tell me to make my hands into fists for the rest of the outing.)

GRAGAGFRHASDHGASFDHASGDFAHSDASDGASHDAHSDGASHADAasA SDASDAD

I don't know what kind of crappy childhood MY dad had, but I don't know why he's been so hard on me. He goes from calm and serene to angry and reckless in five seconds flat.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

This ends my rant. I don't care if anyone reads this or not. Just needed to let out some steam.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

daaaaaaang...you have allot of anger in you, that is (if im aloud to say so) one messed dad.

so yeah, I feel for you.

Ouchh.
    I read it all.
    I think your father just wants you to be well.

Mushmom

Someone's parents need a reality check. o.o

Wow...that sucks. My dad has a bad temper too, but it isnt as short as your dads seems. And im a big guy, so if my dad punched me, id just punch him back.
    I'm happy

Lmao KindaMaybe (I'd like to call you Andy, cause it's faster but you don't know me yet =\ )

Being the tallest in the house, I still fear my dad. He's like omfg soo short my mom beats him by like 12 cm ._. . He's so evil he asked me to get out of the house for a sin my sister did. She was knocking the fishtank, where his lovely
    Dory fish was, and a crack was made, causing the whole house flooded. The blame is always put on me. =\

He's so evil, I once threathened him saying I'd do something he hates, just cause he wants to beat me up using a rattan cane as I failed my history by scoring 10/60 :D

I'd expect you guys know what rattan is.

I'm merely biding the time when I can be a self sufficient young adult, and then we'll see.

Oh yes, we'll see *rubs hands in a sinister manner*
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Saighan has dirty little secrets up his lil' sleeve, aye?

To add on, I just had a fight with my mom over some religious class i refused to go to.
    And she won, wth. She forced my dad to threathen me to go by saying, " I'LL OFF THE GODDARN MODEM OF YOURS AND HAVE SOMEONE REMOVE THE LIGHTS FROM YOUR ROOM" yes, thats what he said.

ok wow your father seems like a pain in the arse but mine well...

he lets me do more than twice what my mom allows he is the type that does the "learn from your mistakes after you do them kind of dad" while my mother is well a ***** from hell with a pitchfork kinda person

My dad's like your dad. He can't accept that people make mistakes, and when I make a mistake, he gets all pissed off at me. He gets angry at every little thing I do.

And yes, my parents used to hit me. My dad used to kick me. It's not uncommon.