Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My new Happy Place - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new Happy Place

Geez, think of how much easier the game would be if they'd let us use those shotguns as weapons. Those are some big monsters...

19.22% to level 58

Do you think my fire mage will do well there in terms of money and exp? I've got all the poison related skills - poison mist and elemental composition- maxed out.
    In God I trust.... All others I virus scan.

Quote Originally Posted by segoy View Post
    Do you think my fire mage will do well there in terms of money and exp? I've got all the poison related skills - poison mist and elemental composition- maxed out.
    I would think that Poison Mages would do well with any mobs that can be poisoned, but that's just the impression I got.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

pyrofyr

Armory in Zipangu = I get back on my Chief Bandit.

>_>; Level 83, I think I can handle. Although the supposed level limit is 90 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Armory in Zipangu = I get back on my Chief Bandit.

>_>; Level 83, I think I can handle. Although the supposed level limit is 90 ;D
    Leeching level is 85, though. So unless you plan to solo train, most CDits I know below level 90 lure the Bains to the main killers instead of killing them outright.

Heh, Ravioli, the top Hermit of Bootes at level 181 or something, still trains there, albeit on 2x exp.
    Randland Parody

pyrofyr

CBs are barely needed :[
    4 stars at left or middle as opposed to Hermits/DKs :/

Haha, if only the place didn't lag so much....or maybe it's just the darn server.

That's darn useful, pyro. I think you should post that in the Hunting Grounds and get it to sticky. I believe we all could benefit in having an in depth analysis of popular training maps.
    Randland Parody

Mm, that's sweet percent an hour for your level. And it's even crazier that you just get to stand on that platform and hit a button. :p

pyrofyr

That was me not krn, but that's fine .-.;

Anyhow, yea it's pretty sweet. MTs aren't need much it seems but at least we get 4 stars all around minus the right side, which is great of course. ^ ^;