Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Odd faces

Thread: Odd faces

Default Odd faces

We know that MS takes a lot of their graphical influence from pop culture and such, but this one was rather out there-

One of the faces resembles that Brian Peppers guy(check Snopes) quite a bit. Just an odd thing to notice.

19.22% to level 58

Quote Originally Posted by Domientius View Post
    We know that MS takes a lot of their graphical influence from pop culture and such, but this one was rather out there-

One of the faces resembles that Brian Peppers guy(check Snopes) quite a bit. Just an odd thing to notice.
    i have always been creeped out by that face i wonder why :rolleyes: (undead looking much)

various disguises

Pop culture, really? As for the character models and such, there's a ton of anime influence. Just watch Bleach, some of the hairstyles are exactly the same.

Holy hell... I just looked up the guy. But, even though his face was, ah, interesting, I didn't really see that big of a resemblance.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

The mouth line on that face jigges when it blinks.

19.22% to level 58

pyrofyr

Brian Peppers is indeed rather freaky, and so are some of the MS faces. Not everything can be funloving. :/