Thread: "Retrieving the robotic parts" quest?

Default "Retrieving the robotic parts" quest?

I just found this quest and needed some help and I didn't find any on hidden-street's main page so I've been wondering if someone finished it yet.
    Here's how I got it:
    First I delivered Chief Stan's letter to Dr Kim.
    He told me to go see 3 guys with weird names and in order too: Chury, Hoony and Gunny
    I found Chury at the top of the Silo and he told me to collect 20 space burgers for Hoony which I did.
    I found Hoony in Boswell Field III and gave him the food. He told me to get this laser gun to Gunny as well as the blueprints.
    I found Gunny in Boswell Field V and he told me to report to Dr. Kim.
    Dr. Kim gives my reward with all the blah-blah then gives me another quest and tells me to get somethings from assistant Cheng in Ludi's clock tower.
    I delivered it and he tells me that he lost the pieces and wants me to go knock some alien boxes to find the 3 parts but they are hidden.
    Now here's my problem:
    I found part II in a hidden street in Boswell Field V. It's where there's a big rock with a 3 years old alien drawing on it. I knocked some boxes I got part II.

I found part III in a hidden street in Boswell Field II where there was another vig rock was an alien drawing on it and there I found part III.

Since all the hidden street so far was where there was a rock with an alien drawing on it I went to check the one in Boswell Field VI. When I pressed up I ended up on the top platform and when I pressed up again I went in it. The name was Hidden Street Defeat Monsters. I searched around but didn't find any boxes. Now I'm wondering if I have to kill all the monsters there or something or am I at the wrong place. Can anyone help?

The quest is right here ...
    http://global.hidden-street.net/ques...iquest_053.php

The 3 maps you want are mateon field, plateon field, and mecateon field
    Spoiler!

TY I was looking everywhere