Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Wit>

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    If you don't know what he did before, which is why we're treating him this way, then just stay the **** out of it alright?
    Who says that "Inderpaul." is THE "Inderpaul"? 90% chance it is just a member playing a prank. Again. Remember "1nderpaul"? And "lnderpaul" (small case "L")? And god knows how many fake Inderpauls? I don't think for one second this is the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by masterchocobo View Post
    Unless the mods deleted my post, I still have them. Just change some of the words to degrading ones.
    Yeah I saw it, it's exactly what made me curious to read the original one. But there's a quote on the second page that still has it.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

I still have access to the fake Inderpaul.

This is my take on this. Inderpaul's soul purpose of coming on this message board is to troll.

Want the definition? Trolling: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

He does this crap to get a rise out of it. He could give a rat's ass less about what you think about it and to all of you who think that he is all fine and wonderful, he could give a rat's ass less about you as well.

His self-amusement is trying to show that he is better than 95% of everyone else. Anyone not on his level is a "lesser" in his opinion.

In his thread from last night he says: Please read the following.
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17025

As you should notice, Ash is asking for help on a simple problem that can be solved by almost anyone, except the lessers. Even on his first post he is reaching out to others and surrendering himself. Ash does not know the meaning of independence. I think he wouldn't because he does not come from North America. Stop using our bandwidth you commie.

So read the thread he is referring to. Is Ash asking for any damned help other than wanting people to comment about the person who had info on Nexon's phone number? He is not. Inderpaul goes on the false premise that the world is absolutely perfect and that anything that happens that is bad is the fault of the person affected only.

Ash's post was related to people who had been having problems with the Target pre-paid cards and NX cash. Everyone who knows about the response times from Nexon concerning anything is way too long. Then we have someone who finds number to call them directly and try to sort things out before they get banned or something. Is there something wrong with that even though from the post you see it didn't do the person much good. But hey! At least someone tried.

Anyways... enough of the bullcrap.

If that phuking jackass Inderpaul thinks there are so many things wrong with these forums, then why in the phuk doesn't he PM the mods or something and say, "HEY! You know, I have noticed some things with the forums and how things are run around here and I would like to make some suggestions and maybe help you all out in making this forum even better for everyone...."

But no. All he does is berate and belittle people who really don't know any better in the first place. He doesn't offer the first iota of any help or advice.

People on these forums come here 9/10 times for the sole reason that someone told them they could find the information that they need RIGHT HERE. People like me, who are constantly being asked about something. People like me who tell these people that there are a GREAT group of people on Hidden Street who can try to help them to the best of their ability.

Yeah they post in the wrong place and we mods have to shuffle and move the threads around but there is no reason what-so-ever for the type of sh|t that oozes from Inderpaul's keyboard. Flaming is one thing, totally belittling someone else the way he does is something else entirely. I won't tolerate it and neither will Andy, Jen or Emily.

I have nothing more to say at this time.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

various disguises

*Tear*

That... that was beautiful RaisanBran. But now I feel obligated to not be an ass. I've yet to determine whether or not that's a good or bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Who says that "Inderpaul." is THE "Inderpaul"? 90% chance it is just a member playing a prank. Again. Remember "1nderpaul"? And "lnderpaul" (small case "L")? And god knows how many fake Inderpauls? I don't think for one second this is the same guy.
    If he is an imposter, he's doing a helluva good job.

I don't think for one second this is the same guy.
    It is. I have spoken to him in PM. End of subject.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinBran View Post
    It is. I have spoken to him in PM. End of subject.
    Thought so, couldn't be an imposter because he was doing an impeccably good job of being him...

Banned

Well, me too I think Inderpaul and Cheez didn't have to be banned, but then again, who am I? I am not a mod nor admin, and this is not a democracy. So who cares what we think? Just live with it.

Too bad Raisin edited Inderpaul's post, I would have liked to read it.
    I would have to agree with sqaure on this one.I ask myself this question.

Why was Inderpaul really banned?

I'm an expert on his posts, because of the sole fact that i actually know Inderpaul in RL. Ive carefully read his latest posts and ive tried so hard to find even one violation, but i could not. He did posts in hotsands where you are allowed to flame. Also he did give reasons of why he was flaming, so i guess it woudnt be considered trolling.

All and all i would have to say this is one corrupt forum. Its like a dictatorship with cruel leaders. The mods don't know why they are banning half the time, and when they do ban its for the heck of it with no legitimate reason.

When Inderpaul tried to log on, the screen said he was banned. Under that it said

"No reason"

I'm am not lying. These mods seriously have to shape up, and just cause they don't like certain people doesn't mean they deserve to be banned. We could have seen some Interesting stuff out of Inderpaul, but he didn't get the chance to do it.

Also KindaMaybe stated that Inderpaul was banned because of pryo. How the **** do you get banned because of someone else's action? Wow, seriously at first I thought Inderpaul went to far but know at least i can agree with SOME of his points. And seriously, banning pyro just for believing in his views? You mods a sick and twisted. Give people a chance to talk once in a while.

Horrible mods. What now mods? what are you going to do, ban me? By the way Inderpaul is loling his ass off right now.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinBran View Post
    This is my take on this. Inderpaul's soul purpose of coming on this message board is to troll.

Want the definition? Trolling: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
    You can't tell me that you've been stupid enough to miss this. Good that he's laughing, because I was laughing harder :).

It is trolling because he made 2 topics. 1 in Southperry in which he annouced his comeback & acted his usual elitist self. Second, in Hot Sands where he yet again acted elitist. Sure, the Hot Sands thread was allowed, but in his short time here, did he post anywhere else? No, he didn't. He didn't contribute at all to the HS community. So shut the **** up about the mods. No reason for the ban? There were a bunch of reasons. They just didn't want to waste time typing them all. =) He can lol his ass off as much as he wants because while he's laughing at all of us, we're all laughing at him.