Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Wit>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    You can't tell me that you've been stupid enough to miss this. Good that he's laughing, because I was laughing harder :).
    K, if the definition of 'trolling' is true, then why do we have this thread. Even though i did not agree with most of Inderpaul's views i can see what he meant by them. You people are just looking for the fastest way to get people like, people who are different and have different views on things out of this forum. If that mod did not delete Inderpauls post you would have been able to read that he clearly stated on why he started that thread. And who sais he deliberately did it? Who said he wanted to get flamed. Tell me who the **** said he wasn't listening to the arguments proposed by his peers?

You people assume and thats what makes you so hated by him. You people assumed and thats what lead to many unworthy bans.

Watch i bet ill be banned within the next day, just for expression my views on things. That hows corrupt this forum is.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinBran View Post
    This is my take on this. Inderpaul's soul purpose of coming on this message board is to troll.

Want the definition? Trolling: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

He does this crap to get a rise out of it. He could give a rat's ass less about what you think about it and to all of you who think that he is all fine and wonderful, he could give a rat's ass less about you as well.

His self-amusement is trying to show that he is better than 95% of everyone else. Anyone not on his level is a "lesser" in his opinion.

In his thread from last night he says: Please read the following.
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17025

As you should notice, Ash is asking for help on a simple problem that can be solved by almost anyone, except the lessers. Even on his first post he is reaching out to others and surrendering himself. Ash does not know the meaning of independence. I think he wouldn't because he does not come from North America. Stop using our bandwidth you commie.

So read the thread he is referring to. Is Ash asking for any damned help other than wanting people to comment about the person who had info on Nexon's phone number? He is not. Inderpaul goes on the false premise that the world is absolutely perfect and that anything that happens that is bad is the fault of the person affected only.

Ash's post was related to people who had been having problems with the Target pre-paid cards and NX cash. Everyone who knows about the response times from Nexon concerning anything is way too long. Then we have someone who finds number to call them directly and try to sort things out before they get banned or something. Is there something wrong with that even though from the post you see it didn't do the person much good. But hey! At least someone tried.

Anyways... enough of the bullcrap.

If that phuking jackass Inderpaul thinks there are so many things wrong with these forums, then why in the phuk doesn't he PM the mods or something and say, "HEY! You know, I have noticed some things with the forums and how things are run around here and I would like to make some suggestions and maybe help you all out in making this forum even better for everyone...."

But no. All he does is berate and belittle people who really don't know any better in the first place. He doesn't offer the first iota of any help or advice.

People on these forums come here 9/10 times for the sole reason that someone told them they could find the information that they need RIGHT HERE. People like me, who are constantly being asked about something. People like me who tell these people that there are a GREAT group of people on Hidden Street who can try to help them to the best of their ability.

Yeah they post in the wrong place and we mods have to shuffle and move the threads around but there is no reason what-so-ever for the type of sh|t that oozes from Inderpaul's keyboard. Flaming is one thing, totally belittling someone else the way he does is something else entirely. I won't tolerate it and neither will Andy, Jen or Emily.

I have nothing more to say at this time.
    Wtf is this? tell me what point did you make in this post? Seriously this was a bunch of **** blended up beneath my ass, seriously. What are you trying to say by this posts? All you did was take something from Inderpaul's posts and give your own view on it. Thats just low. So basically you banned him because YOU thought he was a jackass. Will learn to live with it you baby, some people dont like others in this world.

You members, mods, admins are all hypocrites. You let others flame away but when someone you don't like comes along, and has a legitimate thread you ban him. No wounder people move to SW.

First of all, you quoted the same thing twice smartass.
    & the 95% of the people he calls lessers are the ones that think he's a jackass. & at least 3 of those 95% are mods. & no we do not assume, we know from the last time he was here that he doesn't listen to what we say.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment_1 View Post
    I'm an expert on his posts, because of the sole fact that i actually know Inderpaul in RL.
    C'mon, this is obviously the same person, or the same person is helping you post as your voice, grammar, typos and style are near identical.

Either you have multiple personality disorder, or you think HS readers are seriously lacking intellectually.

Um, nm. Hi, I'm Captain Obvious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LT gamer View Post
    You can't tell me that you've been stupid enough to miss this. Good that he's laughing, because I was laughing harder :).
    Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    First of all, you quoted the same thing twice smartass.
    & the 95% of the people he calls lessers are the ones that think he's a jackass. & at least 3 of those 95% are mods. & no we do not assume, we know from the last time he was here that he doesn't listen to what we say.
    Doesn't listen to what you say? Who the hell do you think you are seriously, you like some pompous ass who will always have a biased opinion. Doesnt listen to what you say? Wow i find that hard to believe. Look at his 'I Love Ksing n00bs' threads. He made freakin 4 page replies to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. You dont called that listening? Or do you define listening as:'O are listening when you agreee with me'. Wow get your facts straight.

For you people who want to see how much Inderpaul listens to your opinions.

various disguises

The most amusing part about all this is that he seems to take himself seriously (Inderpaul, that is). I'm not quite sure if he's just managed to stay in character all this time or what.

EDIT: Oh goodie, another post. (And I post really slow, it seems...)
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Ok, how many times are you going to quote LT's post? o_O
    I ain't pompous, & I ain't biased.
    Yeah, he did make those replies. So? If you actually looked at the thread more, you would have known that we posted a million & one replies that explained why he was wrong. He didn't listen, he only heard. Or rather he read. XD
    All he did was argue on endlessly why he was right & why we were wrong, he didn't even accept anything we said or suggested.

Mushmom

I listen to what he says, but not for a good reason. Heck trying to argue with him is like talking to a wall. He's the close minded one, I just have morals that don't change. And if you actually read some posts, you'd see pyrofyr is getting a bit out of hand. He's been warned several times, and some of the mods don't like him...

I would have to agree with square on this one.
    You're not agreeing with me. I said that what we (us, the regular forum users) think doesn't matter at all: he is banned and whether we agree or not couldn't be further from the point. So, while I personally do agree with you, you might as well stop nagging, it will do more harm than good anyway.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    You're not agreeing with me. I said that what we think doesn't matter: he is banned and wether we agree or not couldn't be further from the point.
    Oshi, pwnz0rzed.

Why was Inderpaul really banned?

I'm an expert on his posts, because of the sole fact that i actually know Inderpaul in RL.

Horrible mods. What now mods? what are you going to do, ban me?.
    You people assume and thats what makes you so hated by him. You people assumed and thats what lead to many unworthy bans.

Watch i bet ill be banned within the next day, just for expression my views on things. That hows corrupt this forum is.

You members, mods, admins are all hypocrites. You let others flame away but when someone you don't like comes along, and has a legitimate thread you ban him. No wounder people move to SW.
    i think Inderpaul was banned because he evaded a ban for prior transgression. the crap he started in 2005 or 2006 is still being talked about now. back then there was flaming in the general section of the forum. my point still stands once you're banned, it should tell you something. YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE Do not try to bypass the ban. You will be banned again. So, no it's not an unworthy ban as you call it.

No you won't be banned just because you voice your opinion here. Just check out how many people have actually been banned before you talk trash about the mods or the admins. In the past year there's probably less than a handful.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment