Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: <Insert Wit>

Are we done fighting now?
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Moderators do not have the capability to ipban in vbulletin. I've put in a request for certain reoccuring offenders to be banned.

Mork hasnt posted in months. Besides that, his flaming is retrained within hot sands. Inderpaul was flaming, trolling and being generally obnoxious everywhere.

That said if you truely have a problem with any of the moderators actions, feel free to contact them via pm to discuss it. If it becomes an ongoing issue, email the admins. They'll clarify things with us.

In any case if you're truely complaining about a particular mods behavior, hot sands is not the proper place. A private conversation would certainly be more useful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Please unban inderpaul.

I think the problem people have with the Moderators is how we, as Mods, interpret the TOS. Each on of us is different so of course we are going to interpret the rules differently. Some people read them literally, some people see something entirely different.

The Admins are here pretty often looking things over, they just might not post a hell of a lot. Like Wigum said, PM us and discuss it with us. Like I said about Inderpaul, he seemed to point out all of these things wrong yet all he wanted to do was complain and never really tell you what the problem actually was.

If you have a question about something, ask us for Christ sakes. We mods do have the ability to discuss things in private so we can come to a consensus before taking action and we do quite often ask the Admins about stuff when we want an interpretation.

I have to eat, I have a headache..... :(

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Please unban inderpaul.
    That won't happen in this lifetime or any other. That decision is pretty final.

And which team is in your siggie, I don't recognize it... maybe the weird angle or something of the player.

-merged just for you daddy raisin :) ~wigs
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Ottawa Senators. Alternate logo.

This is their primary logo.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Ottawa Senators.
    One of the better logos I have seen... pretty nice. Just waiting for October when Hockey season starts...

I have Flyer's season ticket.

OMG, I just realized I never went to a hockey game in my life, even though I've been to Rexall Place (in Edmonton):eek:!
    I heard that Edmonton Oilers are changing their 2003 logo.
    噢如果超人会飞
    那就让我在空中停一停歇
    再次俯瞰这个世界
    会让我觉得好一些

哦拯救地球好累
    虽然有些疲惫但我还是会
    不要问我哭过了没
    因为超人不能有眼泪

Dont bother going to Oilers game if you arent their fan for a while. They are going to suck.