Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: <Insert Wit>

pyrofyr

Default <Insert Wit>

http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...7&postcount=27
    Tell me what other problems we have here that can be fixed as easily as banning someone who has been a nuisance here before, and will continue to be one. I mean we have already banned him once, and usually if someone is banned and comes back on another name then they will be banned again anyways, the only reason he isnt banned yet is because people seem to want to get entertainment out of him.

Though you were right on the other parts, because he did post this in the right section, the problem i have is that all he will do here is continue to troll here, and thats all he will do. And we really dont need one of those people, even if they are stupidly entertaining. I might have had something else to say, but i got up to get a cigarette, and i forgot.
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...1&postcount=66
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaayum.

Of course all I do is flame. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Compliment people on being dumbasses?

Good job, pyro. Helluva good job. I think you're up for a merit-based promotion. Or demotion. Depends on how you look at it.

I come in, show you people how to play the game, and you're just responding like Jullyf*g. If you can't even learn by example... *sighs* ... well, I guess there's nothing else that can be done for you.

I mean, COME ON! SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE ****? If you really want Hot Sands gone, then you post in the Feedback & Suggestions section. Dumbass. Posting in Hot Sands just gets you sum o' dat flaming. This thread is so ****ing stupid that someone joined the IRC channel just to get me in here to flame your sorry ass. Do you think I just flame anyone? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no! These custom flames take time and effort and I save them for people I feel are worthy.

Since this isn't in Feedback & Suggestions, I can only say that Pyro doesn't intend for this to be taken seriously and he just wants flaming. Or he's a moron, and thus deserves flaming. Therefore... flaming.
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...8&postcount=19
    Hot Sands exists solely so I can call someone a fugging moron and have all of HS see it without me needing the spam up a real thread. So... if you want me to spam up real threads... just say so. I'll be happy to get right on that and turn this place to ****.

Or... you can stay the hell out of my Hot Sands along with the rest of the undeserving jackasses.

The amount of pointless and stupid crap in here is starting to piss me off. Hot Sands should be read only except for licensed flamers. That way we get quality flaming without retardation.

Now get out.
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...72&postcount=7
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...71&postcount=7
    http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...6&postcount=10

Y is dis, yet someone was just banned because that's all they do. Yet, this person is simply allowed to do the same?

You could argue that Inderpaul was banned for the sole reason of avoiding a ban, however that may be a technicality it seems to not be a truth, he was banned because of what he did, and either way. Why isn't this guy banned then?

Mushmom

Here's the thing though, mork isn't a nuisance. Hell he's more of a lurker.

Even if Inderpaul had not made that thread, he would've been banned. Stop trying to bring justice to something that simply has no chance of having justice brought to it.
    I'm happy

Double standards exist everywhere pyro. Yoo karnnot stob ist!!!!![/sarcasm]

Good riddance with Inderpaul he was a trolling egg waiting to be cracked. This is form someone who only knows him by one thread.

Pyro, he was obviously going to troll more, thats the only ****ing reason he came here.

Well, me too I think Inderpaul and Cheez didn't havd to be banned, but then again, who am I? I am not a mod nor admin, and this is not a democracy. So who cares what we think? Just live with it.

Too bad Raisin edited Inderpaul's post, I would have liked to read it.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Now now, pyro. Playing the devil's advocate is fine at first, but it just gets really annoying when you take it this far.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

If you don't know what he did before, which is why we're treating him this way, then just stay the **** out of it alright?

pyro fully knows about who Inderpaul is, fact is Pyro, We gave him a chance, the first idiotic post was in South perry, but gave him a chance, and then a day later he makes this, what are the mods going to do pyro

good on the mods for banning him, Inderpaul played out his time on hiddenstreet.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Too bad Raisin edited Inderpaul's post, I would have liked to read it.
    Unless the mods deleted my post, I still have them. Just change some of the words to degrading ones.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!