Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Fanfic - This is a Story of a Girl - Page 19

View Poll Results: Out of the 4 Main Characters, you do YOU like the most?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mathew Ayalix (KHmasta)

4 14.29%
  • Ivy Atkazuki (MissBowHuntress)

13 46.43%
  • Kira Yanato (xXSmexyAssassinXx)

8 28.57%
  • Brieana Arzu (HolyHealingPrincess)

3 10.71%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Fanfic - This is a Story of a Girl

My mommy says I'm not supposed to tell strangers >_>

In the middle of finals..now must resume my chapter.

Click to enter my YouTube Channel

resume lol..... wow........ im necro posting...... oops

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Chapter 25: NOW My New Friend is Kinda Furry

(Bre's PoV)

The sun shined upon my eyes, waking me up. At first I thought I was hallucinating because the furniture around me looked like my furniture. Then I realized it was my furniture. Someone had taken me to my house during the time I was asleep. Who ever moved me didn't do a good job of it. I was covered with my towel...and a jacket. I looked into the jacket to realized it wasn't mine at all, it was too big to be mine. A closer inspection revealed a bleach spot on the left sleeve. Only one person had that bleach mark on his jacket in that exact spot, but I doubted myself. I couldn't have been his. My ears picked up some unusual noise. Scratching...a wall it seemed. I creeped out of my room to hear the scratching comming from my door. I looked through the peep hole on my door to see a siberian husky. I opened it and Sirus came right inside. I bent over to pick her up. "Sirus?" She began licking my face, but then I noticed something odd about her. Since when do female dogs have male body parts? In shock I dropped him. "Excuse me ma'am, may I have my jacket back?"

For a moment I was afraid...but the voice sounded very familiar. "Mathew?" I yelped. "The one and only." He replied, revealing himself from behind the door. I rushed up towards him and hugged him. I didn't notice, but I was hugging him a little too tight. "Bre...eee!" "Yes?" "Can...I pl..ease...bre...athe?" I let him go as he gasped for air. "Sorry about that. I'm just so exited to know you are back!" Yea, same here." There was an akward moment of silence. "So....who's the dog?" I asked. "Oh...I bought him this morning." "For me?" "Oh no...he's mine." "Oh..." Again...another pause. "Thank you." I looked at him with confusion. "Come again." "If it wasn't for you...I wouldn't be here right now." "Oh...well no problem then." I smiled. "So...I got you this instead." He handed me a red ribbon, with a little fish on it. "It's a ribbon?" "Yup." I looked at him for a while. "Like it?" I wanted to say something really hurtful, but I noticed his arm behind his back. "What choo got there?" I asked. "Nothing...why do you ask?" "Seriously, what's behind you!? "Noth...ah AH!!!" He fell back. I looked behind him to see...a kitten. "Oh my god. A kitty!" I picked it up and looked at it's eyes. "It's so pretty!" "You like her?" "Yes! She's so....she is mine, right?" "Yes..." "Wow! She's just a cutie!" I couldn't help but to scratch his head. She purred a bit and jumped on to my back. "Look, it's purring. Isn't that cute?" "Yea, real cute. By the way, it's a girl." He grunted, trying not to scream from the scratches the cat left. "Need some alcohol for those cuts?" I asked. "It's okay, I'll live." He got up and brushed his pants off. "So, what did you name your dog?" I questioned. The dog wanted to play with my nameless kitten, so I let her down and the two got very friendly. "Look, they like each other." After that comment, it got really quiet. "So what did you name your dog?" I asked again, breaking the silence. "Oh...well at first I wanted to name him Soroxas, but then that would've taken my obsession a little TOO far."

Author's note: Seriously, it would >_>

"So then Kyo pop up out of nowhere and boom, his name is now Kyo." The two of us watched as our pets wrestled all over the living room. "Nice name." He commented. "Thank you." I replyed. Unfortunately, nothing was comming up on my mind. As I thought about it, the sound of a cup breaking was heard. "Oh crap!" Mat exclaimed. I got out my daze to see a cup broken on the floor as the contents inside spread along the crack of my tiles. "Here, I'll clean that up." Mat added. As he dashed in the kitchen for some paper towels, the two pets decided to help clean up by drinking what was left. A closer inspection, and I realized that it was my hot cocoa from a few nights ago. The kitten really seem to like it, as her tail was curled up...and then it hit me. "Coco!" I blurted out. "Cocoa? You want some?" He replied. "No silly, her name." I picked her up and held her by my chest. "Your new name is now Coco." Coco purred and began to rub her head on my chest. "She likes her new name." I calmly said, "That's a good sign of a great bond you two will have." Mat said, cleaning up what Kyo didn't drink.

Once again, that silence came back. "Well, I have to go now." He said as he walked towards the door. "Where to?" I asked. "I need to go around and explain to everyone what was going on." "Oh." I sighed. I couldn't help it, but I threw my arms around him. I then began to cry. "Hey, no need for that now." I looked at him while he wiped the tears off my eyes. "Listen, what's done is done and there's no changing the past. I know the things we did...or they did was horrible, but...we must be strong if we want to get back at them. We can't do much if all we're gonna do is grieve about the past. Sorry if I was harsh." Although he was a bit harsh, he was right. Then lightly, he kissed my lips and whispered "I really must get going. We'll hang out some more tomorrow, okay?" I nodded in agreement and kissed him on the cheek. As he walked away, he whistled. Kyo then began to follow in his footsteps. I closed the door behind me and looked at Coco. "Wow dad, you were right. The one for me really did find me."

(Mat's PoV)

As I walked out of the building, I kept feeling my back for those scratches Coco left on my back. Erwin was leaning on his car, playing with his DS. I must've been gone for quite a bit. "Sheesh, took you long enough. I didn't know delivering a cat took this long?" He smirked, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Sorrry if I took so long." I replied. He patted my shoulder. "Don't worry, I understand. No need to apologise." "Thanks man." 'No problem. Now let's get going, Leon is dying to see you." "Aww man...I actually remember that part." He chuckled a bit. "Don't worry, I'm sure Paula put in a good word for you...maybe the twins did too." He hopped in his seat as I did too. "Come here Kyo." I called. He jumped on my lap as I closed the door. As Erwin started the engine, he asked me, "Oh by the way, when are you gonna tell Bre that you're a Mercenary?" "What the!? Before I was able to finish my statement, he stepped on the gas pedal, creating a high pitched screech before the car moved.

(Third Person View)

As the car drove off, a girl emerged from the building nearby. Her clothes looked like as if she's worn them for quite sometime. Adjusting her cap, she smiled and said "I've finally found you...Mathew Ayalix."

End of Chapter 25

Two notes before I get ready for school.

One: I typed this chapter twice, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me post them. Because I was using the Wii, there was no way I could've copied and pasted. Which explains why I didn't edit it yesterday.

Two: I found out that the PS3 has it's limits when it comes to posting. So I have to use the Wii if I write. Please bare with me because I don't have a computer of my own and it can get tedious typing with the Wii for a while. I'll post the next chapter later today.

Till then, good bye and happy reading.

it seems like a good thing that you nerco posted

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

You planning to finish the chapter soon? I'm waitin for the new chapter already. :D

trying to keep the thread alive -_-

Actually, I've been wanting to begin writing again, but school has been stopping me. But now that I got computer programing, I can begin again :D. Sorry I took so long guys, I'll see if I can post a chapter now and hopefully fix my internet at home so I can work on it at home as well.

Icon11

Okay, I finally got my internet working. I need to take care of a few things first, but not only will I put up a new chap, but I'll finish the last one as well.

PS: I could careless if nobody is reading, but this fic's been in my head for a long time and needs to gtfo. BRB.

Edit: Read the comments above in Ch 25.

Edit2: OMG, the actual chapter.

Chapter 26: Wait...WTF just happened!?

(I skipped the entire day after Mathew and Erwin drove over to Leon's House, so this chapter is gonna set on the next day. Why did I do that? Well...do you really want to read fillers?)

(Mat's PoV)

Yesterday was a long day for me. Too much explaining can truly wear a person out. I peacefully enjoyed my sleep (or atleast tried to)...until some banging sounds echoed from the front door. "Oh dear god, not again Kyo!" Kyo for some reason kept banging his head on the door through out the night. At first I didn't know why, I didn't want to figure anything out. But as I walked in the living room, he was sound asleep. "Did I just imagine that?" I turned back to go back to sleep, when a tall figure with dark, blond-ish type hair stood in my way. It was Kira. "Mat, why the **** would you bang the door in the middle of the night?" He grunted. "That wasn't me, I thought it was Kyo again. But he's sound asleep." "Then what the he..." Again, the door was being tampered with. This time, the bangs woke up Ivy, and Kyo. "Who could be knocking at 5 in the morning!?" She whined. Kyo began to growl and showed off his baby fangs (if you can call them that). "Umm...who's gonna open the door?" Ivy asked. "Mat, since you were here first, you go it." Kira replied. "What, why..." The two stomped their left foot on the floor and pointed at the door. I grunted and let out a heavy sigh as I looked through the tiny hole on the door to see who it was. To my surprise, it was a girl. Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I open the door and to see that there IS a girl. I may be half-awake, but from what I saw, she was smoking hot! Long black hair with one blond highlight.

Author's Note: Confused? Look at the Angelica hairstyle. Correct me if I got the wrong style.

Nice curves, decent cup size, and some pretty hazel eyes to top it off. Now I know I must be seeing things, but she confirmed her existence by asking "Does a Mathew Ayalix live here?" As I was about to answer, Kira shoved me out of the doorway and replied "Why yes there's a Mathew Ayalix here, but why worry about him while I'm here. The name's K..." "I know who you are Kira Yamato." We all were baffled by that statement. "In fact, I know all of your names. Mathew Ayalix, Kira Yamato, Ivy Atkazuki, even your dog Kyo." Now we all had a WTF look on our faces. "Before you bombard me with questions, may I please take a shower? I really, REALLY need one." Now that she mentioned that, I did notice a faint scent of garbage lingering about. "Umm...sure, I guess. The bathroom is at the final door, to your left." Ivy pointed out. "Thank you." She kindly said. She bowed and walked towards the dark hallways into our bathroom. Since everyone was up, I turned on the lights and threw myself on the couch. Ivy went to hand her new bottles of shampoo and conditioner while Kira sat on the other couch and whispered "Who the hell is she!?" "I don't know, but apparently she knows us. Perhaps a little too well." Ivy came back and sat next to Kira. "Seriously, who is that girl?" She asked. "We don't know." I replied. "This could be a problem. Not only does she knows us, but we don't remotely know who she is." "What worries me is that she requested me personally." "Not to mention she knows you bought a dog." Kira added. I thought about her for a moment. "Honestly, she's not popping in my head, and she's definitely not a Mercenary. I think we should interrogate her to see if she poses a threat. What do you think Ivy?" "I agree, for all I know, she could either want to harm Bre..." "Or she could be Mat's stalker?" The both of us stared at Kira with an annoyed look. "Seriously Kira, this isn't the time to joke around!" Ivy scolded. "I'm being serious! Even though she knows all of us, she specifically asked for Mathew. What sane person, who you have no clue as to who he/she is, does that?" "He's got a point." I complimented. There was silence for a brief moment. "Ivy, go get my knife." "Wait! We're not gonna unnecessarily kill civilians for no reason!" She cried. "No need to worry." I said, smiling in the process. "I'm going to interrogate her, Ayalix style."

Time passed as the sound of the water shutting off was heard. The door opened as the hot air comming from the bathroom. She walked out with only her bra and panties. "Sorry I took so long." She said, bowing at the process. "Umm... why only the under garments, not that I mind?" Kira questioned. "Oh I apologise, I kinda need to do my laundry because all of my clothes are filthy. So may I please stay here for one night?" She asked. I walked up to her and replied, "Sure you may, but mind if I ask you a question?" "I don't mind." I grabbed her and held her on a choking position, pressing the dull edge of my blade against her neck. Ivy and Kira pulled out a .45 magnum and aimed at her head. "Who the hell are you and how do you know so much about us!?" She began to cry. "Oh God, please don't kill me!" She cried. "You will live, IF you answer our questions truthfully." I barked. "I'll do anything, just don't kill me, please!"

Ivy placed a chair behind the girl and I sat her down. "Now, start by introducing herself." She gulped and wiped her tears off with her finger. "Well, my name is Brieana Ayalix." The name threw me off for a sec. "Wait a minute, why do you have my last name?" I asked. She let out a heavy sigh. "Well...you probably won't believe me, but...I'm your sister. Your twin sister to be exact." That statement made me fall back and widened my eyes. This can't be true...can it?

End of Chapter 26

Sorry I took so long, but I get very sceptic when I use the computer or any video game system during a hurricane passing (even if it doesn't land on Florida). Also, today was labor day, so I had to go out.

Chapter 27: Uncovering more than just the truth

"What!?" Ivy and Kira both exclaimed. I couldn't speak due to the impact those words gave me. I thought about it for a moment, but I could not find myself to believe her. "If you truly are my sister, prove it then. Show me some hard evidence to prove your ludicrous statement!" I growled. She got up and walked over to her backpack. She opened the zipper and grabbed a folder with a considerate amount of paperwork inside it's contents. She searched through the papers and pulled one out. The paper was wrinkled and had a faint smell of garbage. "Look a this." Bre pointed out. She handed me the paper and on it was her name, DOB, parents, and other details that would be in a...birth certificate. What had me baffled was that this was the actual copy, not some cheap copy. "How did you get ahold of this?" I asked. "I rather not talk about that." She muttered, looking down in the process. A closer inspection of the cirtificate showed that she did have my same birthday, born in the same hospital, and even had the same parents, my parents to be exact. "Now do you believe me?" There was a silent pause for a moment. "Well, is she telling the truth?" Kira asked. "She's right...Brieana Ayalix is my twin sister." I answered.

Bre let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry I put you through all of this trouble." Bre said, as she began to sob. I couldn't help myself, but I held her in my arms. "Don't be, I'm just glad to know that I'm not alone." I calmly said, smiling in the process. "Wait wait wait, lemme see the certificate!" Ivy exclaimed. I passed her the certificate and she scanned its contents. "Wow...what a plot twist. Now I want to know where have you been all of this time?" Ivy questioned. "Well...that's a long story, I'll tell it another time." Bre answered. "Umm...can I ask you a question." Kira asked. "Sure." "Why the smell? You smell like that hobo from across the street." Her face changed from being happy to being enraged with anger. She stomped her way to my room and slammed the door behind her. "Was it something I said?" He mumbled. Ivy and I stared at Kira coldly. "I'll go cheer her up." I sighed. Ivy followed me to my room.

I open my door to see Bre sitting on my bed. Tears were flowing from her eyes. Did Kira's words really get to her? "Umm...Bre...are you okay?" Ivy asked. She didn't reply, or even budge. "Listen, I'm truly sorry for what Kira said. Ple..." "It's not the fact that he insulted me, it's the fact that he insulted the homeless." I felt another long story comming from this. "You see...the reason of my clothing, my smell, and the condition of that birth cirtificate, was because I was raised by a homeless." Ivy and I took some quick glances at each other. "You see, I'm not supposed to be here...infact, I'm not even supposed to be alive right now." "How come?" I asked. "When I...I mean, we were born, our dad wasn't too happy when he realized he had a daughter. So he ordered the doctors there to dispose of me. He didn't even want to even look at me." A few tears began to flow down her cheek. "Listen, if you don't want to tell me all the details, I can understand." I told her. "That's okay, I want you to know. *cough* So anyways... I was handed over to a doctor, along with my birth cirtificate, to tie me up in a bag and throw me in the dumpster." The more she talked, the more rage was building up towards my feelings to my so called "father". "That doctor however, did something that no other person in that building would do." "Which was?" Ivy asked. "He became my father." She said, smiling in the process. "He placed me in the bag as he was to do, but he hid the bag so that no one would find me. A good thing too, because he and the other doctors there were sentenced to death by Neil so that my disposal was kept a secret. Soon after that, he quit his job, abandoned his house and lived in the alley." "What about his family?" I questioned. "He had none. His wife was already dead and his son at the time lived on his own. He always longed for a daughter, and God gave him me. At first I was taught that he was my biological father during majority of my life with him. But at the age of 14, he told me the real truth." "How did you take it?" Ivy asked. "At first I was furious, but after thinking about it, I was happy. He gave up his life (not literally) so that I can live. How can I stay mad at him for long? So then he told me about you and said I should go with my real family instead. He gave me the last bits of yen he had and gave them to me so I can find you." "How much was that?" I asked. "About 3000 yen." She replied. "So then...how did you find me?" I questioned. "Through out the two years, I met some very interesting people. They helped me take the path I took to get here." "And how was that?" "Well, first I had to find a way to locate you. One of the people I met taught me how to hack. Using the little information I had about you and with the little money I had, I eventually found out that you were a mercenary in AMPS and you were currently on your way to the United States of America." "Whoa, you hacked into our database!?" Ivy exclaimed. "Yeah, it was quite easy infact. Whoever put that firewall up needs to get slapped in the face because even a 5 year old can hack into your database."

Ivy looked down in shame and began to pout. "Oh I'm sorry, were you the one who put up that firewall?" Bre said in an apologetic way. "It took me a good week too." Ivy muttered. Bre gave Ivy a hug. "I'm sorry." Waiting patiently, I blurted, "okay, can we please continue, I wanna know how Bre found me." "Oh, well after I figured out your location, I had to somehow get to America without anyone knowing of my attempt." "Why?" "Weren't you listening? I technically don't exist, so how am I to board a plane without a passport or any sort of ID?" "Whoops, my bad." "Anyways, so there's a boat that sails to the Keys to delver fish. Unfortunately, I had to wait a few months before it came back because when I arrived that the port, the ship had already departed. So in the meantime, I stayed with a family that I had met. They too were also going to use the boat as a way to enter America. So together we patiently waited until the boat arrived. The ride sucked because we had to hide in the barrels, and those barrels were not empty."

"Hold on, so you're here...illegally?" I commented. "Well, technically...no. Since I don't exist, how can I break a law if I'm non-existent." "But you can sure as hell be known if you do something stupid." "True, but I'm not stupid, am I?"

Over the river and through the woods o____o

Uh id let up on the cursing :P
    I'M TOTALLY AWESHUM~
    I have a random harry potter story (w/ me in it ;D) PM me for the first chapter and I'll pm it back