Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ***gotry. End. Must.

pyrofyr

Actually if it was you I'd probably just shoot you. I don't like people from California. They rollerblade there and think it's cool, and that is indeed ***gotry.

Not only will he tell you, "you fail", he'll say something related to 4chan. Danger!

pyrofyr

Why of course. What else is there to do? Oh right, if I have a *****-be-good stick AKA Billy Club, I'll beat you with that while wearing a fake cop suit, after I shoot you. Just because I can.
    P.S. : You would have to come here, I don't go to Cali, too *** for my liking.

Andy was talking about your blade though, dork.

If we're gonna be hypothetical, then: I'll run you over with my truck before you can shoot me.

Your next post better not be: "You fail, I have sniper skills from when I was training in special army school for intelligent snipers. *random 4chan reference here*"

pyrofyr

You fail, I have sniper skills from when I was training in special army school for intelligent snipers.

Cool, you didn't put in the random 4chan reference.

pyrofyr

I know right? So crazy how I totally avoided it.

Can someone keep a leash on this pyrofyr guy? Or ban him or whatever, unless he's been banned already?

Seriously, I'm new to these forums, but I can already tell this guy is a complete @sshole.
    "c0mplete phail."
    "full of win."
    "ma'am fails."

??

This guys a complete joke.:confused:
    neigh