Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: I explicitly HATE Creatonists.

pyrofyr

Crusaders are ***gots. Both ingame and IRL.
    I could take on a christian army easily.

Edit : Interesting comics zigkid, but I doubt any 2 religions would stick together long enough.

The next Jehovah's Witness that knocks on my door and tells me I shouldn't celebrate anything gets a machine gun pointed at their head.

I think atheists are so vocal about their beliefs because their isn't many of them. Their isn't many true atheists, so they try to convert. Same with other small religions.

On the other hand, there are plenty of Hindus, Muslims, Christians, etc.

I'm totally with you. Stop coming to my door and making me question my beliefs, because really, I just wanna get back to whatever I was doing, and my doorstep isn't the greatest place to discuss my beliefs. And don't try to convert me to your pitiful religion (or lack of it).

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Crusaders are ***gots. Both ingame and IRL.
    I could take on a christian army easily.

Edit : Interesting comics zigkid, but I doubt any 2 religions would stick together long enough.
    they only got together to bring down the religion of videogaming (as in the comic). you know what they say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", well until they get rid of that one enemy at least >_>

edit: o and you havent answered my question, but if you dont want to thats fine.

btw maybe i should become mormon JUST so i can have multiple wives and wont have to feel guilty ;D jk

lol, yeah I read those, funny.

the people in the middle east that blow them selves up and stuff like that are going to hell (thats what the quraan says) so those nuts in the middle east saying Jihad are just a crazy bunch of people

like seriously, its getting retarded how radical some people are

[YOUTUBE]EdPaouPz2yY[/YOUTUBE]

Those people in the Middle East that shoot people and strap bombs to 10 year olds use religion as an excuse. Millions of Muslims manage to practice their religion in peace, so why can't these radicals?

And now, the smartest people in the world from the Middle East are being stereotyped simply because he wears a turban. <_< What a world we live in.

pyrofyr

I'm sorry I didn't answer your question here it is :
    [IMG]now i dont want to debate you or anything, but just one question. If there is a God, can't it be possible all the things we have proven with science are just figuring out how God makes things work, and could be compatible?[/IMG]
    Yes, it is quite true. Being Agnostic, I have not ruled anything out. I believe that no matter the theory, none have been proven true to me. Maybe someone else had one of these things 'proven' true to them, maybe they didn't. Either way, I'm not going to bother, to me if you can't prove it is true, you can't prove it. Same goes with atheism however.

Also, I don't care how small you are, atheists are NOT a small group don't be fooled. Infact, Christians had claimed to be a small group whereas they are the majority religion in the US atm.

lol i laughed whenever he said masterbati0n is a sin.
    and it was hilarious when he said martin luther king jr. was going to hell.
    but it is pretty likely he got confused with the other marting luther, here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther
    he was a monk that one day wrote papers to all the churches stating why parts of their religion is wrong and nailed it to each church door and was considered a hypocrite.

dont forget pyrofyr that catholics/christianity is the main around the world also. and i always thought it was muslims as the majority but o well.

sry, but I got bored after a few panels
    Perfect world international open beta has started!!! Too bad they PWIPED our closed beta characters =[. Gotta start grinding again.

___
    Dream MS(private server) char: lvl198 Shadower

pyrofyr

Indeed, but he didn't touch kids.

Also, that movie was funny as all hell. ****ing bible loving bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangknight96 View Post
    sry, but I got bored after a few panels
    only those 2 pages applied to the topic not the other panels of the comic those are completely different.

also that video reminded me when they passed out minuature bibles to our school when chool let out. they did it on the sidewalk that everyone had to take to leave campus that was off school grounds cause it's in a corner so we have to take that route. shawheen is jewish and he took like 5.