Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: I explicitly HATE Creatonists.

pyrofyr

Default I explicitly HATE Creatonists.

Can't they just get a ****ing clue?
    Can't they stop trying to sell their ****ing beliefs to others.
    Can't they just shut the **** up?
    Can't they just stop having time in their day to talk to themselves?
    Can't they stop trying to put their religion any and every ****ing where?

God, these people piss me off. (God as a phrase, not an entity).

I personally am Agnostic, meaning I don't give a **** whether or not there is a God, and I don't question it either way.

Infact, I have a problem with people believing in God. Why is there such a need to have someone more powerful than yourself? It seems to me that these people should get into S&M, it may cure their illness.

The other thing that PISSES me off, is Atheists who are pure atheists and SWEAR that everyone else is ****ing wrong, and need to prove that they're right through stupid matters, with their only saving grace being the evolution theory (Thanks a ****load Darwin).

Altogether these people just piss me off, the atheists and the theists(Same thing, they're all ****tards).

This chart explains much :
    http://pyrofyr.com/other/win/1184759501249.png

If you are a theist refer to this comic, because yes it IS that simple :

If you are an atheist refer to this following paragraph :
    Just because you know now that God doesn't exist, and you are finally smart enough to get it, doesn't mean you have to ****ing try and convince the **** out of everyone else about it. No one likes those ****tards who knock on your doors at 3 in the morning. No one likes the ****tard of a neighbor who is always saying how great it is to be christian. So guess what, no one likes your bull**** about how God doesn't exist. The ****tards who believe, will continue to believe and give you total bull**** about it, and the people who don't, already know! So **** off!

Another thing is, religions CONSTANTLY talk about how other religions are completely wrong, YET! They'll give you a detailed explanation of how theirs is right, whilst providing you with the same flaws that they picked out of other religions. Saying, the difference is that they need faith. Whilst this faith is no different from the faith others need.

Anyhow, religions piss me off. Atheists piss me off.
    Can't everyone just ****ing deal with what other people choose and move on?
    http://pyrofyr.com/other/win/1184763549372.jpg

By the way, what was my reasoning behind posting this? I was pissed. My mother doesn't stop giving me **** about "Talk to God" or "Don't use the Lord's name in vein!", and atheist *******s that WERE on my MSN contact list won't stop with the stupid **** whenenever I bring up that I'm Agnostic because they ask. Like seriously WHAT the ****?

-/Rant-

mhmm, if your going to rant about religion, rant about your own, not mine too.

Empty House pl0x.

pyrofyr

Yours would be?

Also, it wouldn't be a rant/flame if I was ranting about my own, which is actually not a religion, simply a theory in which I myself claim to not know whether a God does or does exist.

It's not making up the minds of the masses, telling everyone it's impossible with farse information, or theories, and it's not telling you stupid as **** stories to try and make you believe so.

Islam, many people are surprised, they are like "omg, arnt muslims from the middle east?" -_-

pyrofyr

As I said she's not the only one. People form all religions will try and impose them towards you at almost anytime IRL, and some people have gone to the point of doing it online as well. It's pissin' me off.

true, too many jahovas witnesses coming at my door now-a-days -_-

pyrofyr

Christians at the Church that I am FORCED to go to sometimes (Luckily not in the last few months) are always pushing that **** on me.

And they say that christians are calm.

Also, religions have wars! WTF! That middle east ****? It's the 5th crusade.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Watch out pyro. You might start a Holy Crusade. ;)
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

now i dont want to debate you or anything, but just one question. If there is a God, can't it be possible all the things we have proven with science are just figuring out how God makes things work, and could be compatible?

o and religions dissing on each other yet also disprving themselves at the same time remind me of this comic:
    http://ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070706
    heres their answer:
    http://ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070707