Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: I explicitly HATE Creatonists.

8 minutes of religion just seemed boring to me. I stopped at the part where he said Gandhi went to hell because that pissed me off.

pyrofyr

Solution to passing out bibles.
    Grab one.
    Place on floor.
    Stomp it.
    Spit on it.
    Laugh in their faces whilst saying "Kill Yourself".

If you do this and youtube it, you win 5 internets.

yet i cant believe the police made him stop. i mean ya its annoying, and pisses people off, but that one girl did make a good point about freedom of speech.
    and neothesis only 8 minutes bores you? try being dragged to church with a same routine over and over for about over an hour once a week while you don't even want to go. and that the only reason why yo got confirmed was just to make everyone around you happy and as a fall back for various reasons, while you know deep down in your head there is no God, but put off a show for others. *gasp* i said to much >_>
    but there are people out there who don't believe in God(s), and don't say anything cause they don't want other people to know. why I bet there are alot of people like that now in modern day. the only reason why religion even came about was to somehow explain the unexplainable when they couldnt do anything about it, but now we can and we know. however some people wont let it go, and others have but just doesnt want to tell anyone for certain reasons. once people confess if they truely believe or not we will becoming once step closer to an atheist world like that one episode in southpark. may science be with you.

The penguin and the snowman. I remember that being an AWESOME comic in the intarwebz. Do you have a link to it?

EDIT: Found it, it's Pokey the Penguin.

Also, why the hell does Phoenix always take everything as an attack to his own persona? The first time I saw your pic btw, I knew you were Ethiopian or something.

Hey hey,
    Don't shove your beliefs on me. Keep them to yourself.

If you have a beef with someone's belief, just ignore them. It's that simple. Going to the extreme of offending someone's else's beliefs is stupid, and it makes you a butthole. I respect that you have a belief in the first place, but you shouldn't demean others.

Sure you can have your opinion, but acting out on things that can have a negative effect on people is where it becomes a problem.
    You've probably met and forgotten me before.
    Unofficial Steam Community group: Hidden-Street on Steam

pyrofyr

If others feel they have the right to push their beliefs, then we have the right to demean theres. It's as simple as that. They should keep that **** to themselves, otherwise indeed they're religions will be insulted.

Ignore them, and be more mature.
    It's that damn simple.

-also bed
    You've probably met and forgotten me before.
    Unofficial Steam Community group: Hidden-Street on Steam

pyrofyr

It's that damn simple for them to keep that **** to themselves. If you're going to talk to yourself, or your imaginary friend(God), do it on your own time.

If they break the "Keep it to yourself" law, so can we. It's freedom of speech now isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    I personally am Agnostic, meaning I don't give a **** whether or not there is a God, and I don't question it either way.
    No, that would make you an apatheist: I am apathetic to the existance or non-existance of a super-being for that knowledge does not influence my life in any way.

quote: Apatheists neither believe in nor deny the existence of gods. They simply aren't interested one way or the other. To Apatheists, the "god question" is profoundly unimportant. Even if there were a blatant, undisputed answer to the question, we would most likely go on living our lives the same ways we already do.

More quotes:

1. The existence of a Supreme Being is unknown and unknowable.

To believe in the existence of a god is an act of faith. To believe in the nonexistence of a god is likewise an act of faith. There is no evidence that there is a Supreme Being nor is there evidence there is not a Supreme Being. Faith is not knowledge. We can only state with assurance that we do not know.

2. If there is a Supreme Being, then that being appears to act as if apathetic to events in our universe.

All events in our Universe can be explained with or without the existence of a Supreme Being. Thus, if there is indeed a God, then that god has had no more impact than no god at all. To all appearances, any purported Supreme Being is indifferent to our Universe and to its inhabitants.

3. We are apathetic to the existence or nonexistence of a Supreme Being.

If there is a God, and that God does not appear to care, then there is no reason to concern ourselves with whether or not a Supreme Being exists, nor should we have any interest in satisfying the purported needs of that Supreme Being.

Being as that may, I think creationists are funny. They actually believe the earth is only 12,000 years old (or less, depending on which sect you talk to). When you mention "dinosaur fossils" to them, they always answer it is a test of faith. So they actually believe god is just fcking with their minds. Nice universal leader He is.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Phantom Watch

sigh you may be banned pyrofyr but if you're still lurking hear what I got to say.

I used to think along the EXACT same lines as you. bible humpers should layoff, die, burn w/e. "believe in us or you won't be reborn someday!" they say. "fck off! who made you right?!" I say. but there IS a perfectly logical explaination for all of it. they need it. it gives them strength.

MY belief is that religion is pratcticed simply to make you a better person and to show some humility. but alot of the real stuff is lost by fanatics. for every hard working christian out there just trying to make the world a better place, NOT PUSHING HIS BELIEFS, just helping the community. theres going to be a complete idiot who ruins the whole thing for everyone. the guy shouting in that video there? christian AND moron. dr. martin luther king? christian AND legend.

one prime example is the catholic pope who burned the alexadrian library to the ground. countless knowledge was lost. my teacher conjectures that he set us back 300 years.

I'm starting to ramble =-|

in short people believe and push their religion on others because it empowers them. some just want to share it; others want to get brownie points by netting you. believe what you want, we actually have the same beliefs, but don't dein respect to the awsome power of religion and the values it trys to set. those morons shoving their beliefs aren't really practicing them in the first place.