View Poll Results: Which ones of the characters do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kon

10 43.48%
  • Ika

8 34.78%
  • Ivan

7 30.43%
  • Xorten

5 21.74%
  • David

4 17.39%
  • Mia

3 13.04%
  • Anuka

2 8.70%
  • Kaiza

2 8.70%
  • Mil

7 30.43%
  • Rath

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: FanFic - Sweet Revenge [PG-14, not yet]

It was awkward when the little kid got shot. 0-0 But overall, great chappies.

Sorry for not updating. I am writing the last chapter and editing it currently. In 24 or 48 hours, you will have it. I will try to make it my greatest piece of writing.

Last Chapter:Kon against the Devil Balrog

While we were riding up, my eyes walked around everyone sitting in the elevator. Nobody said a word against Mil, but I was sure that wasn't because you shouldn't say something against her, but it was that everyone wanted to help us. I looked to my right, where Kon was sitting. He tapped my shoulder and I leaned on him. The elevator squeaked as it's breaks activated to stop us from crashing into the top. Kon got up first and told everyone to stand up. The others quickly stood up and checked their weapons as Kon walked to me and hugged me, then he kissed me on my cheek. "We'll be alright." he whispered. He let off and Mil told us to follow her while she walked near a bunch of narrow ways until they appeared in the first hall of the castle. There was blood splattered around the floor and the others frowned seing it, but Mil walked on, leaving anyone behind who didn't walk along. Suddenly, they knew why they saw the blood on the floor. There were two bodies on the floor, and I knew both of them. Ifria and David, but wait, David in his normal body? Kon already jumped to David and felt his pulse.

"David!" he called and David slowly opened his eyes. "Kon... I took out Ifria..." he laughed. Kon couldn't do nothing but smile at him. "But Mia... she ran on... she could be already fighting Kaiza... go, stop her!" Maria walked up to him. "I'll take care of him. Trust me, he won't die. Now go and get that monster."

Kon looked at Mil who had a serious look on her face. She walked up to another door and Kon ran up to her. Mil took out her Fairfrozen and kicked the door open as battle sounds overwhelmed them. A junior Balrog just let out his mighty battle roar as something dripped into the mouth of it in less than a second. The bat-looking monster looked around in alert, then suddenly fainted as a scythe cut into it's chest.

Ani raised an eyebrow. "Pain Illusion? That's a pretty advanced mixture." The scythe suddenly fell to the floor and Kyle dropped his Asianic as he saw a girl with beautiful long brown hair and deep blue eyes fall to the floor. He ran up to her, fell to his knees and frowned. "Dwayna?!" he whispered but the girl held a finger on his lips. "I'm okay, just exhausted. I'm not going to die here." "Why are people always lying on the floor around here?! Damnit." an angry Laura shouted and walked up to the Alchemist. "Whatever, who are you?" she asked. "I am an Alchemist. Just an Alchemist."

"Laura, not the time for chatting. We have to do something, forgot it?" Mil called as Laura turned around and saw us standing in front of another door. Laura walked up to me. "I think he will be waiting for us here." Mil said as she took out her Fairfrozen and slowly opened it, Kon standing behind her. She suddenly got pushed away by some kind of force and flew against the wall, dropping her Fairfrozen. "I'm okay! Get him!" she called as she struggled free from the wall. Kon ran in, and he ran directly into Kaiza's trap.

///

As Mil flew into the wall and wanted us to get Kaiza, I ran off being the first, leading us, being a lot faster than the others. But that was exactly what Kaiza waited for, because in this huge hall, there was nothing but the walls and him, and now, a lightly pink glowing energy that kept the others from helping me. "DAMN!" Ika shouted, punching the barrier with her right fist. But that helped nothing. The barrier just caught her punch like her fist would be a pillow.

I looked at them, struggling behind the barrier, then I called the Cursayer with "Lincyoan!" and felt the cold grip in my right hand. I turned the dagger around, so the blade was pointing at my left hand, leaning my arms back and clenching the left one to a fist. Then I made different handsigns, activating the Booster and the Haste skills. Kaiza waited patiently.

"Hey there, son." he said casually and waved his hand as suddenly the pink barrier closed around the door, capturing the others in a prison that looked like a bubble. Unfortunately, Mil just entered the room soon enough to be captured by it. "I want you to know that it's not necessary to fight me. But if you won't, your little friends there could actually die."
    I clenched my left hand to a fist again and my eyes waved around the room. Great, nothing but stone. This couldn't be too useful. Kaiza clearly had the advantage of choosing the battle room.

"Don't let him get you down!" Ika called and I threw the dagger towards Kaiza's eyes, but he easily dodged it. "Mistake. You're not armed." - "Lincyoan!" The dagger flew back into my hand and I managed to hold Kaiza's burning staff back. "Heh, not bad, but what about this?" He teleported behind me as I ran to the wall where he stood before, jumping towards it and bumping my feet off it in a frontal attack, but Kaiza easily dodged it and he managed to break me to the floor with his staff. The staff burned off, releasing a burning blade controlled by a hilt in Kaiza's hand. He slashed it down on me and I struggled with him, looking around for another possibility to flee from this direct fight. I had no chance compared to his strength, I had to use my speed. Suddenly, I noticed his knee moving and I kicked it as strong as I could, pushing his sword away then and rolling into safety, standing up, but he already appeared behind me and slashed his giant blade again. I couldn't do nothing but block them with the Cursayer, then suddenly Laura muttered something.

"Kon! Say Pmuutmicd!" she called as I muttered those words, suddenly a green-red colored dagger flying into my left open hand. It somehow came through the barrier... "It's the Cursayer's brother, the Bloodlust! Now get that guy!" she shouted as the spirit inside of me awoke again and I attacked with two daggers at once. Kaiza got caught into a corner, teleporting away, then summoning a second blade and I found myself in the blocking situation again. This was pointless, I had to be faster than him... I turned both daggers towards backhand, then found that I could block him better as I thought of what to do. I felt my speed fall, then boosted myself again and continued blocking him as suddenly Dwayna ran in with a scythe, muttering "Dwayna's godly Avatar!" and transforming into a tall green-skinned, blue-haired goddess. She began shooting piles of materialized wind into Kaiza as I managed to catch him in a corner again.

"Huh, I hoped that I wouldn't have to kill you, foolish little Dervish. But I guess I have no other choice, I have to finish you off first." The goddess' eyes widened, then she called "Kon, hurt him as much as you can! I'll hold him!" The Legendary Goddess of Life and Nature got attacked by Kaiza, him slashing his blades into her while I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do. Then, my face suddenly turned into a face as angry as possible, I turned my daggers forehand again and slashed two daggers into Kaiza who suddenly teleported away and laughed. Kyle dropped his bow. Dwayna was dead.

"Oh, son, I'm starting to get bored. What happened? You're getting weaker." Kaiza smiled while attacking me over and over. Kaiza was right, my block movements got slower and slower. "Lack of motivation? Want me to kill another person?" he suddenly said and raised his hand, clenching it into a fist. In fear, I turned around and looked at the pile of people inside of the pink bubble. A mistake. Kaiza suddenly grabbed both of my hands from behind and pressed them so hard that I couldn't do anything but drop my daggers. Kaiza laughed and kicked them behind him. "You fell for my distraction? You're weak." he said and pressed my hands even harder, causing me to scream in pain.

"NO!" Ika screamed as she saw what Kaiza was doing to me. "You're pretty proud of your arms, aren't you? What a pity." Kaiza laughed and pressed a foot into my back, pushing it away while pulling my hands. An explosion of pain burst in my hands.

"Damn, he's breaking Kon's arms..." Ani whispered. "I can't do nothing from here! I have a potion for broken bones!"
    Suddenly, everyone heard a crack coming from my hands and Kaiza let me go, kicking me away. My arms hung down from my body, lifeless, the pain still evolved around my body. I gritted my teeth as I suddenly saw it - it was my chance! "Aw, poor kid, can't fight without your arms? What a pity, I guess I'll have to kill you." Kaiza laughed manically. "No." I whispered. "No." I muttered. "NOOOO!" I screamed. "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! LINCYOAN!!" The dagger emitted a purple fog while flying towards me.

But Kaiza was in the way. Just as I planned. Kaiza got a full hit from the dagger as it flew into my mouth and I gritted my teeth on it, running towards Kaiza, my arms flying back from the speed I was running with. I had to make it in time... just a little more... when he doesn't expect it.. NOW! I stabbed the dagger straight into his heart. Kaiza's eyes were opened in fear. Was he going to die? Yes, he was. The dagger was still emitting the purple fog.

"YEESS!" Ika screamed, happy tears in her eyes. I opened my mouth and let the dagger go, looking straight into Kaiza's face.

"It's over." I said.

I was standing in my room, waiting for it. It had to come. He had to send a killer to me. And there he was... or rather, she. She entered my room and walked in, looking around until she noticed me. "So finally, they have sent you." I whispered. "You have to kill me, don't you?"

Kaiza suddenly exploded, leaving me fly towards the opposite wall.

Ika really looked... I did not know how to describe it. She was very sad and worried because I have been away, but she still was happy, too, because I was here now.
    "Kon... I have to tell you something..."
    "I'm sure that can wait... I don't think it's the right moment for talking."
    "Kon... I love you!"
    I looked at her... then I softly put my lips on hers. She stopped crying.

The Cursayer was flying under me. We two were flying into the exact same direction. Kaiza's explosion destroyed the bubble prison.

"IKA?" She didn't move.
    "IKAAA!!" She showed no reaction.
    "No!! Please... you... you just can't die! No! Wake up!!"
    She coughed out blood. "She's still living." Ivan said.
    "DON'T JUST STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING!"
    "Good luck that I brought white potions. Put them in her mouth."
    After I put the potions into her mouth and helped her swallowing, she opened her eyes... looked on Kon... and fell unconscious.

The Cursayer was faster than me. It bounced on the wall, turning around. It's blade pointed towards me.

I was so happy for having Ika back that I didn't notice the guy approaching both of them.
    "Stop making love. It is not the right activity to follow while dying." he muttered.
    Ika looked at him."This time, my guard won't go down." she grinned.

"Ika, we will make it together." I said and took a cooperative fighting position, then he remembered about the new weapons he gained in the atmospheric song contest. The bow was still lying in the cave... his dagger was in his pocket... the ilbis in the other one.

I hit the wall and fell down. There was nothing I could do.

"I'm sorry." she muttered and fell on her back. When she was about to crash the floor, it disappeared at that place and she fell down.
    At that point, I forgot it was a dream and jumped down. My only thought was to save Ika. I jumped down that hole but something held my foot. In rage, I flipped myself up and saw that it was my sister.

"Don't follow her." I stabbed her and jumped back into the hole to see her dead, lying on the floor. She had a hole in her waist and a pentagram was drawn on the floor. With her blood.
    From that pentagram, suddenly my father appeared and said "You can get her back... but I want you."

The dagger cut straight through my heart.

Tears were running down from her eyes. Her deep blue eyes... her beautiful blue eyes...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ika screamed and runned towards me. She fell down on her knees. The dagger was straight through my heart. I wouldn't live more than two minutes. "Ika..." I put my hand on her cheek, talking with a weak voice. Nobody noticed what was happening on the other side of the hall. "That was basically... what I was scared of..." I smiled, but she cried. Everyone was standing around us now. Ivan couldn't hold himself. He fell down on his knees and I saw some tears falling out
    of his eyes. Ika was still looking at me. She put her hand on my forehead... cried... and slowly moved her hand down my face, closing my eyes. Her hand... Ika... she was the last thing I felt as I slowly drifted into the arms of death. Kon's breath stopped. I couldn't believe it... I had my hand on his chest, but couldn't feel any heartbeat. A big blood drip was spreading around me. I layed my hand into it and closed it. This was his blood.

Kon... rest in peace.

My vision was still watery due to tears falling out of my eyes like they'd be a fountain. I turned around and saw The Devil Balrog in his one true form. He looked like a crimson balrog, but he was covered with red blood. Blood everywhere. I didn't care. I wanted to make that person die... that person who killed Kon. I held the fist with Kon's blood into it's direction and opened my hand, the blood dripped out of my hand. "This is for the owner of this blood." I slowly whispered. A golden light surrounded my claw. "Shadow Partner." I whispered as my shadow moved behind me and changed it's look into Kon. Kon
    stood behind me, but he didn't have any expression on his face. He was just my Shadow Partner. "Soul Stars." I whispered and the golden light around my claw changed it's form into a huge throwing star, but it didn't disappear. "Soul Avenger." I whispered and threw the star towards Kaiza, then my Shadow Partner threw it. They fusioned and the Golden Star drove straight into it's head, killing it silently. The blood spit out everywhere. I didn't care. My face got covered with the Balrog's blood, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything.

That was my story. That was what happened six months ago. I don't remember anything, the next thing I remember was lying in my bed. I cried all the time and I couldn't show myself to anyone. But sometimes... when I lie on the grass, in a clear night, I still feel Kon's presence. I hope I will see him again.

Rest in Peace, Kon.

End of the Story

Okay... I cried while typing this. I hope I will get some overall comments from all of you.

This is so sad...... *Cries in heart*
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Best chapter ever, although.:eek:

Thanks for the comments :D I enjoyed writing this fanfic because you people kept me alive, although there were some moments where I wanted to throw it away. http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=24105 Here's the sequel.