View Poll Results: Which ones of the characters do you like?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kon

10 43.48%
  • Ika

8 34.78%
  • Ivan

7 30.43%
  • Xorten

5 21.74%
  • David

4 17.39%
  • Mia

3 13.04%
  • Anuka

2 8.70%
  • Kaiza

2 8.70%
  • Mil

7 30.43%
  • Rath

3 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FanFic - Sweet Revenge [PG-14, not yet]

Default FanFic - Sweet Revenge [PG-14]

Disclaimer: MapleStory belongs to Wizet. I make absolutely no profit from this story whatsoever. However, I do own the concept of this story and most of the characters.

First of all, I made this Fanfic because KiraYamato inspired me. I got crappy english, I know, I am german, that's why.

Chapter One: Job against the will

"Okay." was the only word she said. Two seconds after that, she was already on the roof of the building.

"Yet another assassination... I hate this... why am I doing it...?" Ika, a female assassin with a pink sauna robe, a green bamboo hat and pink whitebottom shoes, was jumping over the roofs on Kerning City's skyline. She exactly knew where she had to go.

5 minutes later, she stood in front of a big house. Her boss told her that nobody's home - nobody except the victim. So she took a Steely-Throwing Star and picked the lock of the front door. It was easy, well, easy for someone with Ika's skill. She casted the Dark Sight and was nearly invisible. She wanted to think about her life...

... she considered to change something. But first, she had to finish her goal. The only thing why she was doing all of this, and it was worth it. She went up the stairs. There was a long hallway, with a door to the left and a door to the right. She remembered she had to go to the left. As soon as she went in, she was wondering. Her boss didn't tell her how this room looked like.

It was... empty. That's the only word that could describe it. There was a little corner with many things thrown into it, books, toys, and there was a big bed in the back of the room. In the bed there was a boy. He wasn't lying in it, he was sitting, eyes wide open and staring at me.

"So finally, they have sent you." he said.

While she was wondering, she decided to come closer. She took a slow step in the direction of the bed, then another one. Again, and again. Now Ika could see the boy. He was about 14 years old. He didn't look very surprised seeing her.

"You have to kill me, don't you?"

He had a very warm, but surprisingly determined voice.

"... how do you know it?" she answered.

He just looked at me, he was sad... he told me:"This had to come. I've had some big enemies..." She noticed that tears were moving into her eyes... but why? She didn't even know him...

He suddenly asked "You know... since this is the end of my life... I have never kissed a wo-"
    That was the last word he brought out, because right while he said it she took her arms around him and kissed him softly... and again... she didn't want to stop... but she had to. She took her arms off him again.

"Thank you..." He was looking at her, then he turned around. "Do it."

She closed her eyes, took a steely throwing-star out of her pocket and wanted to drive it into his heart. One inch before he would be hitten, she took it off.

"I can't do this... listen. Do you want to die... or don't you?"

"This life is too precious to end it."

"I know I should not do this, but I will take you out of town. I know a cave near Perion" - she didn't tell him that she was actually LIVING in it - "and you can hide there. But I will only do this if you won't do anything against my will. This is dangerous for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

After 20 Minutes, they left Kerning City behind them, after some serious sneaking. He had some time to introduce himself.

"My name is Kon. What is your name?"

"I don't want to build any relationship to you. But my name is Ika."

He had to smile, he liked her name. "Ika, thank you for saving my life. I owe it to you."

"That's ... forget it."

They were approaching Perion. In a huge prairie, there were some spears rammed into the ground. Nobody knew why. So they ignored it.

They already have been on a rocky path, while Ika suddenly walked near a wall. There was a big stone. She moved it to the left, unsheathing a huge cave.

"Wow... it's big. So this is where I will be living the next few... centuries?"

"Listen. This is my home too. I will bring some food here everyday... I want you to know... I was not able to kill you..."

Kon's head turned around to her... she had a sad look on the face.
    He felt like hugging her... and he did it. And she enjoyed it...

End of Chapter One

Comment my story, please, and report typo's. I don't have the best english.

I will also make some Pictures of how the character's look, and update this everyday~every second day.

Enjoy it :]

Moar pl0x. I loved it. The beginning's very very catchy, too.

First, I won't be online from Wednesday to Saturday. I could need someone to release one chapter per day, I will write them all down now and send them to him.

Second, I could need some characters. If you want to be in this FanFic, please fill this out.

Name: the name of your character. Not Ingame, a real name you want to give him. Please do not take names/characters from other FanFics, unless you have a reason to take the name (e.g. it's your name).

Job: Please try to balance the jobs. You know, I don't want 203 assassins to walk around while we have 1 archer. READ THIS: I WILL NOT TAKE ANY CLERICS. CLERICS WOULD BE OVERPOWERED IN ANY FANFIC.

Attitude: Neutral, Good, Bad.

Mood: Just type in what your character should be like. Stubborn, sad, funny, quiet etc.

What do you want him to do?: Just type in what you would like to do. But remember - I won't take something like "Kill Kon and Ika, then go on to the goal of world domination".

Level: NOT, I repeat, DO NOT put in any level 40+. Both character's are weak right now. However, if your attitude is bad, just get a below level 70.

It doesn't have to be your real character.

Okay... now I'll go on with the Fanfic.

Chapter Two: Building A Relationship

(This chapter will be written in different PoV's.)

I woke up early this morning. At first, I didn't know where I was, I was scared. After five or six minutes, I completely remembered what happened, but not when I went to sleep.

I couldn't see Ika. Where could she be? I noticed that I was lying on the floor, so I stood up. Now I could look all through the cave. I was near the exit. It just was a big cave, nothing to see. That couldn't be!

I decided to search for something in the cave. There was no way that this was so empty. After 15 minutes of searching, I saw a small dark hole... I decided to crouch through it.

Yes!! This was it! I was in a smaller room. There was a table in the middle, on the left there was a bookshelf. At the right side, there was a door. I decided to open it. And I closed it quickly again. This was Ika's sleeping room. She was lying in her bed.

I felt hungry. I wondered where she puts her food, so I went into the "living-room" again and spotted another hole, this time a little bigger, it was shaped like a door. I went in, and it looked like some kind of kitchen.
    There was some kind of wooden fridge, I looked into it.

Thirty seconds later, I went out with a cheese sandwich. Tasty.
    After I ate it, I wanted to take a look on Ika... I didn't know why I wanted to do it, but I did. And then I noticed -

-she was not older than me!! When we were in the old house where I hided and slept, she looked like an adult person, now I saw that she could not even be older than me! I promptly decided to ask her for her age later.

I went out of her cave. It was night. I decided to go back into it.

I laid on the floor again and tried to sleep. This could be my bed for some time.

---

I startled when I heard a step into my sleeping room, nobody was living here with me. At least that's what I thought, but when I looked on the "burglar", I recognized him as Kon, and remembered what happened yesterday. I tried to slumber again. After some time, he came in again. He took a deep look at me, then he looked surprised. I did not know why.

I heard him snoring after five minutes. "He's really fast with falling asleep." I thought. Well, might as well look what he did.

I went out of my room and went out into the early morning. It was still dark. I took off my clothes and took a little bath in the lake near the cave to really be woken up.

"Ahh, this is great!" I mumbled. Some time later, I got out of the really cold water. I didn't feel sleepy any more. I took on my clothes. A little cat came near me and meowed. I smiled, petted it a little bit, then saw its mother and carried it back to her. I went into my cave again.

As I walked through the pre-room (that's how I call the room that looks like an empty cave) I saw Koni lying on the floor. As I saw him, I sighed. He was cute while sleeping. I think he was older than me.

I took a step into my living room and studied the skills of an assassin by reading a book about the skill "Critical Throw". I know all of this. So I opened a little magazine and looked through the advertisements of new throwing stars.

"Aw... those throwing stars are getting more and more expensive. I think that I'll stay with my steelies, although those Icicles look interesting."

3 hours later, Kon woke up. He went into the room. "Hey, Ika... where can I, um, have a wash?"

"Outside the cave, there is a little lake. You can go there. I do it always like that, too."

After washing his face and hands, he decided to ask me if he could train a bit.

"You sure can - but how?"

"Well, I will take a fruit knife out of your kitchen, and you throw stars at me.
    I'll try to defeat myself."

"Okay..."

So we both went out. I got my meba ready - this was a training for him, so I needed some speed. But - what job did he have? I would just see.

I got a steelie and shouted "Ready? Set! GO!"

I threw two steelies into his direction, and also one to his left and one to his right. As I saw what he was going to do, he wanted to jump, I threw a star into that direction. He spotted that one and - He attacked my star with a savage blow.

After that, he landed easily. "That was a nice throw, Ika!" "Thank you."

"By the way, how old are you?"

"... I'm thirteen and a half years old."

We went into the cave after some serious throwing and dodging.

He was sweat. And all of his clothes smelled very bad.

"Uh, Kon. You smell. Mind taking a bath in the lake?"

"Only if you don't watch me."

Oh, he was shy. I smiled. "I won't."

After that, he went in again - with the old clothes that smelled.

"Take other clothes." "I don't have any!" "That's not the problem."

I got some of my clothes and gave them to him. "NO WAY THAT I AM WEARING THAT!!!!"

"You have to. We can go get something in Ellinia or in Henesys. But you shouldn't be spotted in Kerning City."

... He had an annoyed look on his face. I had to laugh. I took two Perion and two Henesys scrolls out of my shelf and gave one of each to him.

After some funny shopping, we had something perfect for him. I also bought him a Maple Wagner, so he could defend himself if something happens.

"I will put that into my pocket, it's small, and people won't ask me out if they see me without a weapon."

We used the Perion scrolls and returned to our cave.

And I realized something that changed my life.

I loved him.

End of Chapter Two

Here are the photo's of the characters that I promised.

Ika - First Chapter

Kon - First Chapter & Part of second one

Ika - Second Chapter

Kon in one of Ika's clothes. Second Chapter.

Kon, second chapter, his new clothes.

Mind if I jump in?

Name: Ivan, Lv 35 Hunter
    Attitude: Good
    Description: Rather quiet, but will help people in need.
    What he does: Just help out the both of them on occasions.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    Mind if I jump in?

Name: Ivan, Lv 35 Hunter
    Description: Rather quiet, but will help people in need.
    What he does: Just help out the both of them on occasions.
    Great. By the way, I really need someone to do this stuff while I am away. I am now done with chapter three, and working on chapter four. Who could post it one chapter daily when I send him all of them?

Can I be in it?
    I missed the chance to be in Kira's one...

Name: Xorten, lvl 29 (My real lvl is to high) Hunter
    Description: Talkitive, Funny... Lazy...yet Active and friendly. O.O
    What he does: Just a Charismatic Character thats fun to be around.

EDIT: Can I make a pic of what my character looks like for the story?
    3rd Job is here!

I'll include you two.

Since Kira is one of my idols if it's for writing, he will have a special role :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Xorten View Post
    Can I be in it?
    I missed the chance to be in Kira's one...

Name: Xorten, lvl 29 (My real lvl is to high) Hunter
    Description: Talkitive, Funny... Lazy...yet Active and friendly. O.O
    What he does: Just a Charismatic Character thats fun to be around.

EDIT: Can I make a pic of what my character looks like for the story?
    Sry for double posting. You can also tell me what he should look like. Or do it ingame.

Lol, I can't tell you in-game cause I'm in Kradia, eMS.
    So here's a pic of him. =)

If you can't see his hair properly, its Shaggy Wax. (Brown)
    Great Fan-fic by the way!
    Kira, I think you started a new craze!
    I would make one too if I had any decent ideas...hey I just might! XD
    3rd Job is here!

If nobody wants to release a chapter every day, I guess I will have to spoiler tag those four chapters... I'm sorry. oO Please, someone, take the job! It's just a copy and paste!

//edit: I'm done with chapter six now. I gotta make it to chap 8 though.