Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quality of the forums

Before Neo and except necro posting, theres a lot of locked flaming threads. Under all that, theres a hypocrisy.

I seem to see pyro being banned. Cross the line enough times and it occurs. And no you're not the only one for swear warnings.

If you're unhappy with my moderation, feel free to complain to the admins. Otherwise, leave it. You're happy with the forum as is, fine. Many people are not, and they've expressed their opinions, which i am trying to express.

You've seemed to hate the moderators on this forum since we started messing with postcounts, and limiting your ability to swear. And if those are the things that make or break a forum for you, well then sorry, i dont think you bring much to this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Wait even if the post count is gone, do our rank thingies (like mine in Mushmom) stay the same forever? :3
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

they will change still. your post count is in your profile

Spoiler!

PREACH ON, SISTER!

The forum is only as good as its users! We can't make you act like good people. *cracks his whip*

Show respect towards everyone, help someone in need out. Just because someone is new doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles
    Just because someone is new doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.
    yes it does! :P

jk

but seriously when there are new people we actually are nice, help them out, give them a welcoming, and all that. the times we don't like stated before are retards who blah blah blah inderpaul for example blah blah blah. and believe it or not but we are actually nice to new users more often than we flame. its just that naturally people remember the bad stuff more than the good, because the good a lot times isn't even noticeable.

Mushmom

It does if they start that "greater-than-thou" attitude, like LAWLRUS, and some other user. They were acting like they ran the place x_x.

I can't say this is new at all, hell it's still happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    PREACH ON, SISTER!

The forum is only as good as its users! We can't make you act like good people. *cracks his whip*

Show respect towards everyone, help someone in need out. Just because someone is new doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.
    that cat is cute :)

and yeah turles has what im talking about XD

gonna float around irc some time again?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    yes it does! :P

jk

but seriously when there are new people we actually are nice, help them out, give them a welcoming, and all that. the times we don't like stated before are retards who blah blah blah inderpaul for example blah blah blah. and believe it or not but we are actually nice to new users more often than we flame. its just that naturally people remember the bad stuff more than the good, because the good a lot times isn't even noticeable.
    True. :3 The only time I would flame a new user is if they don't have common sense, or come in acting like they own the place.

And if the post count is in ur profile, who's complaining? >_>
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    i dont think you bring much to this forum.
    <3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Turles View Post
    Just because someone is new doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.
    Oh my, yes.
    Same goes for us older members, too.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years