Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our Perm Beginner Forum

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Does it matter?

You still said you were leaving, lol.

You just stuck around for another 14 minutes.

'Ugly kid,' eh?
    You just want me to say, "You're the ugly one, bich"
    And you will be able to direct my attention to your horrendous visage on the picture thread, and gloat in your narcissism.
    Now that I just read your pitiful thoughts, keep your promise, and leave please.
    Because you're a mind-reader, to bad that's not what I was thinking.

Does it matter which levels you did and did not hack? The point is you hacked, and that basically throws 'legit' out of the picture. Unfortunately, your legit levels don't exactly make up for your hacked levels.

Also, for a person who's been on this forum since the 06, I'm surprised that you haven't realized that the little blue arrow in quotes leads directly to solid proof.

Quote Originally Posted by howling View Post
    Does it matter which levels you did and did not hack? The point is you hacked, and that basically throws 'legit' out of the picture. Unfortunately, your legit levels don't exactly make up for your hacked levels.

Also, for a person who's been on this forum since the 06, I'm surprised that you haven't realized that the little blue arrow in quotes leads directly to solid proof.
    Who the hell are you?
    I don't care, you guys arn't *****ing at the other hackers, aw people are mad because i can just email jane and get unbanned.

No, people aren't 'mad', we just don't like you. In fact, we pretty much hate you, the same we hate any stuck up 5 yo kid who goes crying to his mommy for some breast milk and an un-banning.

Now, stop spamming up such a great thread with your "Hey I hack!" crap, and go back to your crib, before I call the whaaambulance.
    Gone with the wind

Nobody could give a flying flip if you got yourself unbanned/banned. Oh, and does it matter who I am? I can freely state my opinions and thoughts as much as I want on this forum just like you think you can go around saying "Yeah, I know a GM!" for about what, 100 times? We're not that thick-skulled, I think we got the picture the first time.

You're right, we're not giving the other hackers as much slag as we are to you, because they don't go around like an arrogant ass saying their legit this minute, and then claiming they were a hacker during this level. And who knows how many times you could've changed your mind between then? By the way, I think YOU'RE the one who's mad just because everybody thinks you're low class.

Quote Originally Posted by Precisly View Post
    Woop-de-doo 2 hours, which NO ONE EVEN POSTED IN THE TIME.

Now i'm logging out. I want to see you guys ban me, if you can I give you props. All I do is have to email jane and have her unban me in 2 seconds.
    peace the **** out fatasses.
    Who the hell is this 'Jane'?
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Leotastic just Epic OWN'D you. Stop hacking.
    Word

Quote Originally Posted by Leotastic View Post
    Who the hell is this 'Jane'?
    I also want to know.

Sigh... it's just his way of trying to imply (Ok, to shove in our faces) that he (probably) has important connections around the world because he has a life and is beautiful.

I thought he only said that because his ego was so low that he needed to boost it up by making any sort of affiliation with the Nexon staff.

Mushmom

Just chill, he already alienated himself from the forum. Just remember that you won't be successful with an attitude like that in the world. Yeah, you might be good looking, smart, have a lot of spare time to go places and do things but with an attitude like that being so narcistic and egotistical drama queening around, you won't be accepted by society. We don't care if you've modeled when you were young, we don't care if you're earning $750 a week off your part-time job, we don't care if you care that we are critisizing you and your MS account, we don't want to know what you do for a living, we don't care if you've slept with some Nexon CEO to keep your account active and legit, we just don't care about you. We don't apprecate you in this forum, so just get the hell out. You've already created you own aura of f*gness amongst the people in the forum.

For a user at that kind of age with such a "high" reputation which you've self-proclaimed, why are you still playing the game? You think you're special? Until we see you walking on the runway modeling yourself, go back to MySpace and wh*re around with your fans and b*tches.

Oh wait, you're banned(?) I guess you can't respond to this anyways. Good game.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Bringing this somewhat back towards the point of this topic...

Are there any Islanders on this forum?
    Not back. Front.