Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our Perm Beginner Forum

Beginner

Clover about life in mapleSEA

Well, obviously i a sort of a newbie here :p i still wanna write and post about the trend in mapleSEA!!!Quite nice as our gms of old except only 4 worlds -_-
    but is very fun though playing delphinus as there are almost no people in the henesys hunting ground!!! :) = more % up = more lvling=in asap time.:confused: dunno why does mRyaNdaO stuck at lvl200 at 99.99% LOL if can get reply from u pls email me to [URL="[email protected]"] thats my email address if u havent noticed my real name is actually Thaddeus... stupid name right? XDXD Continued tomoro or this afternoon!!! cya guys and gals

Beginner

Default Anyone read my post yet XD

wellwellwell i back on9 :X so little time isnt it juz saying a few words: WHERE DID MY PINK wa5 CAPE GO????? DAM TIO LOOTED by a big fat lvl5 noob who in hunting ground
    big fat SOB
    i hope he got killed by crimson rog :}:)

Don't double post, there's an edit button. Yandao is stuck at 200 because 200 is the highest level in the game.

I think he still doesn't quite have the grasp of posting in forums.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by BeGiNeRpro9 View Post
    Well, obviously i a sort of a newbie here :p i still wanna write and post about the trend in mapleSEA!!!Quite nice as our gms of old except only 4 worlds -_-
    but is very fun though playing delphinus as there are almost no people in the henesys hunting ground!!! :) = more % up = more lvling=in asap time.:confused: dunno why does mRyaNdaO stuck at lvl200 at 99.99% LOL if can get reply from u pls email me to [URL="[email protected]"] thats my email address if u havent noticed my real name is actually Thaddeus... stupid name right? XDXD Continued tomoro or this afternoon!!! cya guys and gals
    You know the stereotype of dumb blondes?

You talk like one.

Neh...don't worry about it guys. It's normal for most (not all) MSEA players to sound like that.

It's funny that he/she can still post about revenge, when their so called "Pink Adv Cape with 5WA" just got looted by a noob. I would have gone ballistic. I remember nearly un-installing Maple when my Lvl 29 'sin got hacked and I lost a whole load of mesos, Eqs and Tobi stars.

On topic, I've been reading the guide RaisinBran posted in the other thread within this sub-forum. I must confess I've a whole new perspective on Perma-beginners now. Like how taxi-ing is cheaper and how you don't lose EXP when you die. Heck, even the free town scroll effect when you die is cool.

It gets even better in MSEA with all those yummy gacha goodies. I think I'll start a Maple Islander project of my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.

stop trying

Quote Originally Posted by nawruz View Post
    It gets even better in MSEA with all those yummy gacha goodies. I think I'll start a Maple Islander project of my own.
    If you start an islander, you'll miss out on most of the plus sides, and get way more downsides. The only cool thing is hitting 500's on snails while noobs go wow. :b

Beginner

Banana God, all the bad comment postings...

LOL why post suchsuchsuch badbadbad comments -_-

Because you're a moron who make them in the first place.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Oltranoob lvl 15 beginner BERA

doing pretty well. Just don't train him a lot lol.

Stop flaming. This thread is for introducing your n00b lol.
    I quit MS...