Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our Perm Beginner Forum

Really VERY sorry for posting where I dont belong, but I would just like to clarify....

what are the advantages, exactly, or the point, of having a permaginner?

Other than the above mentioned, (no exp on death etc.)

Is it purely a fun thing?

Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post
    Really VERY sorry for posting where I dont belong, but I would just like to clarify....

You seem like you've read the thread...so I'll skip the cheaper taxi rides etc. To answer your question, yes, it's for the fun factor and also being unique/different.

It's actually a very viable build now with a couple of added equips/weapons catering specifically to this build. For example, the Frozen Tuna. The WA it has is just wow, at that level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.

Frozen Tuna has no weapon mastery from what I've been told :\

It's also there to show off. When I was LPQing a level 47 permaginner joined my party and everyone stopped what they were doing F6ed and went wow. But the guy ended up being an attention whore so I ended up booting him.

Not losing experience is also a biggy.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Also, people end up wowing at your amazing damage when you get to level 40, and you start LPQing. Plus, get to about level 40 and you can say your one of the top 10 in your class for your world. Lol...

And I'm starting one, it's gonna be female because I'll be the only one without NX. :D Plus I have a female account one one extra Bera space... It's called NoobWow, at the moment lvl 8.
    Not back. Front.

Mine is NotANoobXD is Mardia, and is currently trying to pass the barrier between Perma-Beginner and stupid person who didn't get a job. :D
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Perma-Beginner on the island at level 67. booya

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat View Post
    Perma-Beginner on the island at level 67. booya
    Lies...

At the moment there are 2 Level 67 beginners and they both are holding blood snowboards and wearing equips non-available on maple island.

Wait are you being sarcastic?

Sarcastic or not, I don't believe Islanders, or anyone on Maple Island for that matter, are in the rankings.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Beginner

Um help? I was thinking of making a perm beginner but what is their damage like at say 30? how much do you hit for

Quote Originally Posted by magic View Post

Many people made their Beginners trying to be number one.
    0ii0oreo and Precisly caught that position.

Others do it for fame and rarity of the Class.

The good parts - (including stated): No exp loss, cheaper cab, less quests (a bunch of the harder quests have been removed), cheaper in general. You BARELY EVER use Mana Power so you can save around 100-200K or 1-2Mil each level, depending on your level. Since you are jobless the best armor you will get is a Sauna Robe and likely a Surfboard/Snowboard so you don't have to update and waste millions each tenth level on newer and better armor.

The downside: It's horrible hard to train after 71 and it takes incredible much patience and takes A LOT of your social time. (I know out of experience).
    Less Health too, so you can't survive as much as Job Characters can. But there has been helmed Beginners too, so don't underestimate them before trying.

Quote Originally Posted by jmmp View Post
    Um help? I was thinking of making a perm beginner but what is their damage like at say 30? how much do you hit for
    Depends on your status and Weapon.

At level 30 mine had around 120 Strength and 60-70 Dexterity and a 98 Attack Frozen Tuna. It did 70-630 damage.

But they get stronger, at level 71 mine could do max hits of 2.4K. (But by the help of an 11 attack Work Glove and a 107 attack Blood Snowboard).

Beginners are like weak warriors without mastery and HP. So I really suggest you can afford whatever it takes to make one before starting it.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse