Thread: **** My Sister

Banned

Banana **** My Sister

Ok guys. I'm not blaming you but i'm blaming my sister. Why? Becuz my ****ing sister takes over the comp and when i force her to leave i get in trouble. So do you have any ways to stop my sister from logging on without getting caught? I tried all the pranks at this site http://www.planetrakion.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4852
    but my sister found out so I was hoping I wouldn't get in trouble but no no no my ****ING sister is such a ****ing tattletale!!!!!! So anyways, is there a way to discourage or prevent my sister from logging on?
    And btw NO thrid party programs to run at startup.
    And i mean NO startup programs.
    It's ok as long as she's restricted to access it.
    Oh yeah and no batch files either.
    It's ok as long as she's restricted to access it too.

Er...if you sister isn't part of these forums, Empty House please.
    But that sucks man. o_O

While this is pretty funny *serious face*

What exactly is your sister logging on to? If it's MS or HS, just change your password. If it's simply turning on your computer you can set windows to have a password login.

What is the problem exactly that she is causing you. If it is just that she gets the computer and you want a turn, little dude, that is a parental issue, not a programming one.

Quote Originally Posted by vandersinner View Post
    Ok guys. I'm not blaming you but i'm blaming my sister. Why? Becuz my ****ing sister takes over the comp and when i force her to leave i get in trouble. So do you have any ways to stop my sister from logging on without getting caught? I tried all the pranks at this site http://www.planetrakion.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4852
    but my sister found out so I was hoping I wouldn't get in trouble but no no no my ****ING sister is such a ****ing tattletale!!!!!! So anyways, is there a way to discourage or prevent my sister from logging on?
    And btw NO thrid party programs to run at startup.
    And i mean NO startup programs.
    It's ok as long as she's restricted to access it.
    Oh yeah and no batch files either.
    It's ok as long as she's restricted to access it too.
    No batch files? that isn't any fun, you could have a .bat file at start up that would begin a countdown to shut down your computer - until you enter the password anyways.