Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Mardia: HiddenStreet Guild

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

Mardia HS has died it seems. Don't bother posting in this thread at all, it's definately not the one you want. If you wanna check, find Heckxx in-game, he was the leader.
    Not back. Front.

it died? may i go out on a limb and say finaly? seriusly, i used to be "co"leader and well, after i went inactive and it got remade it just went downhill, heck even Heckxx said that if he could rename it he would because it hasent been the HiddenStreet guild since about 3 remakes ago.

so i would sugest you try and get it started again, with a new leader that will stay true to the HiddenStreet name *cough* TheMushMage *cough* or just let it rest in peace.

My Blag

P.S. i cant spell

Icon3

We will be appointing a new guild leader soon. Therefore, this guild in Mardia will be remaked and will make an announcement once it is done.

I will have to unsticky this thread once we have officiate a new guild leader for this guild.

It seems Heckxx, the current leader, is no where to be found. He hasn't logged it in like the past 3 weeks. -_- The guild was doing so good till these past couple of months.

I logged in for the first time in a month and a half last night, and only 2 people were on from the guild. It was kind of a suprise considering it was pretty good before I became broke and couldnt afford to pay my internet bill.
    Solo'd: Alishar [x] – Grandpa Boss – Bigfoot – Capt. Latanica – Chimera [x] – Crimson Balrog [x] – Deo [x] – Dile [x] – Eliza [x] – Ergoth – Faust [x] – Female Boss – Frankenroid [x] - Geist Balrog – Headless Horseman [X] – Jr Balrgo [x] – King Clang [x] – King Slime [x] – Leviathan – Mano [x] – Blue Mushmom [x] – Mushmom [x] – Papa Pixie [x] – Papulatus – Pianus – Snowman [x] – Stumpy [x] – Tae Roon [x] – Timer [x] – Zakum – Zombie Mushmom [x]

Incase anyone actually reads this thread:

Ok, I talked to Heckxx for the mardia guild yesterday and he made the few remaining actives into Jrs. If anyone is intrested in joining, whisper me. We arent very active right now, but I would love the guild to be. I will be busy tonight and tomorrow night, but I can handle guild business on Saturday.
    Solo'd: Alishar [x] – Grandpa Boss – Bigfoot – Capt. Latanica – Chimera [x] – Crimson Balrog [x] – Deo [x] – Dile [x] – Eliza [x] – Ergoth – Faust [x] – Female Boss – Frankenroid [x] - Geist Balrog – Headless Horseman [X] – Jr Balrgo [x] – King Clang [x] – King Slime [x] – Leviathan – Mano [x] – Blue Mushmom [x] – Mushmom [x] – Papa Pixie [x] – Papulatus – Pianus – Snowman [x] – Stumpy [x] – Tae Roon [x] – Timer [x] – Zakum – Zombie Mushmom [x]

Yeah, I received an email about that.

I will be bringing this topic down and I will be leaving to one of the Jr. Masters who e-mailed me to create the topic on HS Mardia guild. I'll make it sticky once it has been created.

Icon3

Hey Id really like to join the guild x3

BlindFyre
    Assassin