Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hunter's Story

The suspense of the name gerr it eludes me lol nice twist introducing old friends thumbs up from me 4 the chapter

Chapter done!

Chapter 77: The Horntail

The 12 of us walked into a large, icy cavern. Just as I took the first step in, I sensed a powerful core of demonic energy right ahead. Ares nodded at me. "You feel it too? It's the Horntail." He said. I turned around and saw that the mages were grasping their staffs tightly. They were in tune with magic more than the rest of us, so the mere thought of this kind of magic would start them shivering. Roy's eyes were flickering about, alert as ever.

I gripped the bow in my hands tighter, then took one more step in. "Watch out for traps." Ares advised. I didn't need him to tell me that. I hovered across the ground, flapping my wings gently. Once I was confident that there were no traps, I motioned for the rest of the guild to follow. A gigantic door at the other end of the room was visible. I wondered if we would be able to push it open, but as we approached it, it swung open to reveal......

Everyone present except the Ares and me gulped.

The gargantuan body of the Horntail. It's 3 heads were all turned around, facing the 12 of us. It was expecting us! Ares didn't need to say another word. Everyone ran for cover as the Horntail started breathing massive gusts of wind, knocking a few of us off our feet, including me. The wings on my back provided a larger surface area for the wind to act on, so I was affected the most, being pinned down on the ground. "Sh*t!" I cursed, then relaxed my wings. They disappeared and I jumped to my feet, only to get knocked down again by another gust of wind. "Artemis!" I heard Ares call out. I quickly rolled aside, narrowly dodging a massive foot.

I reached into my weapons pocket, looking for something that would take little time to set up, but capable of doing good damage. I was forced to dodge gusts of wind and flames from the middle head while doing it. No such luck. I couldn't find what I was thinking of. A weapon used for castle siege, the only Ballistae I had. The others were already on higher ground and attacking the Horntail with everything they had. Ares was unleashing a flurry of elemental attacks on the left head while dodging all its attacks. Dray was sending Strafe after Strafe at the monster's body, I even heard the occasional 'whizz' of the skill unique to Crossbow Masters, the Snipe skill. Roy and Lightning were Triple Throwing their Hwabis at the right head, while the triplets were dealing with the center head. I quickly climbed up to higher ground and started twanging my bowstring repeatedly, at a speed faster than sound. The Hurricane skill wasn't doing the damage I wanted it to do. "Sh*t." I cursed, jumping over a flame jet. It seemed as if the Horntail was ignoring everyone else, and focusing on me. "Why?" I thought aloud.

The Horntail, being the highest ranked demon, would be an extremely cunning monster. Dispatching the healers and the higher leveled combatants first was one of its well-known tactics. Now, it was ignoring Jakito, Jullian and the Bishop, who were repeatedly muttering the word, "Heal!" and concentrating on me. If it was after the more skilled people, it should be going after Ares first. Why!? I leapt over a claw. Suddenly, the thought hit me. I started scanning the Horntail's body for the key's marks. I soon spotted the Reality Key's mark, glowing brightly on the right head. The Dimensional Key's mark was on the left wing. I knew it. It was after me, because I was the bearer of two keys, but there seemed to be some other reason. Had it sensed the Archangel's presence?

There had to be no other explanation. At this rate, I'd tire quickly and get hit by the gargantuan monster. "Ares! Cover me!" I yelled and dived behind a rock. A jet of flame hit the rock and started turning it into lava. There wasn't much time. I heard Ares yelling, "Over here!"

I closed my eyes and blocked out everything around me. The sounds of the battle faded away into silence, and the heat from the flame jet disappeared. I was transported into my mindspace. I could see a flowering garden, with a podium in the center. An incredibly beautiful naked female was sitting in the center of it. It had 10 angelic wings, pointed ears, skin as white as snow, and a horn reminiscent of a unicorn's on its head, along with silver hair. "It's not often you come back here." The Archangel smiled as I approached it. "I know. I need your power now." I said, willing my entire body to relax. She sighed. "If you die, I die with you, and that's unacceptable in my quest for world peace. Do I have a choice?" She got up. I walked onto the podium towards her, then turned my back to face her. She seemed to walk into my body, and I felt extremely relaxed, as if I was taking a hot bath.

I reopened my eyes, and found myself back in the real world. The rock I was hiding behind was almost completely gone, and the guild was having trouble. I felt heavenly power flowing through my veins, opening up areas of my mind that had never been used before, allowing me to think clearer. "It's time." I whispered. The 10 wings of the Archangel burst out of my back, replacing the old one. A unicorn's horn shot out of my forehead, and my ears became pointed. My skin became as white as snow, and my hair turned silver. I felt significantly stronger. I knew that I would change back after a few hours though. Hopefully we would be able to defeat the Horntail within this time.

I gently flapped my wings, and I was instantly in the air. My skin glowed white, in contrast to my black clothes. The marks of the two Keys glowed with immeasurable power, and I was sure that everyone would be able to see them now. I clasped my hands together and whispered a single word.

"Genesis."

Blinding rays of holy light shot down from the heavens, passing through the ceiling of the cavern and bathing the Horntail. It let out a roar of pain, then turned its middle head towards me. "So. The legendary Archangel is here after all." I heard it's voice in my head. Ignoring it, I swooped down, unclipping the throwing star on my back with my left hand and throwing it at the body, while dropping the Archaeion and unclipping my Buster Sword with my right hand. Accuracy wasn't a problem here, the monster was so big, I could hit it with my eyes closed. The throwing star flew forwards with such force, the wind nearly blew Ares off his feet. It was probably one of the few weapons I had capable of piercing through armoured hide. One of the blades pierced through the Horntail's hide, and I flew towards the middle head, bringing my sword down with both hands. The blow bounced off with a resonating 'ping', but it seemed to have done a little damage.

Ares was saying something. I read his lips. "We've got this Horntail in a pinch now." He had said. I chuckled, then headbutted the right eye of the middle head. The horn pierced right through the soft tissue of the eye, and it roared in pain. I quickly popped the other eye before I was thrown off. My throwing star was still stuck in the monster's body, but it would have to be retrieved later. The middle head was blinded now. Two more heads left. Two more......

"Right! Everyone go for the middle head!" Ares yelled. Everyone complied except me. I was too busy engaging the left head now. It was loosing gusts of wind every now and then, making it impossible for me to get close. The revolvers wouldn't work either, the wind was too strong. The split second opening between breaths wasn't enough for me to get close enough. Hold on. Since I was drawing my energy directly from the Archangel's reserves, I might be able to maintain the Key's powers longer.

I started concentrating on the Time Key's mark, willing myself to use it's powers. The mark shone brighter, and I waited for that split second. I flew in close to bait the head. As expected, it loosened another breath. The nanosecond after that breath, I engaged the Time Key's powers. The head was instantly trapped in a bubble of frozen time. I let out a battle roar and flew in, swinging my sword at the neck, coating it with fire to increase the penetration. I managed to slice the head clean off with one mighty swing. The head fell to the ground and moved no more. I chanced a look over at the middle head. It was falling fast, but now the tail was in action, creating earthquakes measuring about 3.1 on the Richter scale. I knew I had to stop it if the others were to continue.

The tail was a piece of cake. I already knew exactly where to strike, due to a full month spent researching the Horntail. The bone joint between the tail and the body was one of the weakest points in the Horntail's body. Again, I sliced it clean off. Purple blood spurted out of the wound, and the Horntail's body leered dangerously off balance. I acted in one swift move, immobilizing the entire body in a pool of frozen time, and cutting off the last head. It wasn't easy, simply slicing one off took about 30% of my power. By now I was down to 1% of my full power, having sliced two heads off and the tail, along with using the Time Key's power twice. It looked dead, but I knew otherwise. The rest of the body was capable of moving even without a mind or eyes to guide them. I descended, panting, to the right head. It was turning to stone.

The Reality Key's mark just sat on the forehead, waiting for it's new master. Or rather, mistress. I placed a hand on it, and I felt a curious euphoric sensation as the mark floated into the air. "You're mine now." I whispered, weak. The mark floated onto my forehead, then stuck itself there. The euphoric sensation lingered for a while, then stopped. I flapped my wings weakly, back up to where Ares was. "What happened?" He asked, as I collapsed, panting. I was still conscious though. I still had one more Key to retrieve. "I... feel...... weak..." I whispered. The arms of the Horntail were now swiping blindly, and Dray took a potshot at the right one. The triplets were exhausted, but still fighting. On the other hand, the thieves were still at it. Fury was moving back and forth beside the beast so fast, that we could only see the flash of his dagger. The Boomerang Step skill. Roy and Lightning were out of Summoning Rocks and were just Triple Throwing Soul Hwabis without the help of their Shadow Partners. Alexis was unleashing Shouts and Combos against the beast, and was smiling.

"You just practically soloed the entire monster." Ares breathed. "I can't... do anymore...... I'm exhausted......" I moaned. Ares sat down, placing my head on his lap. "It's fine. We've got him now." He said, looking at the remaining parts of the Horntail's body. I climbed to my feet slowly and flapped my wings slowly, lifting me off the ground. I still... had to retrieve the Dimension Key...... The left wing had petrified now, probably due to Dray's repeated Sniping. I quickly located the mark and placed my hand on it. Again, I experienced a euphoric sensation and the mark flew onto the nipple of my left breast. "All done......" I breathed, then my wings stopped flapping. I fell to the ground, but someone caught me before I hit the ground. I didn't see who it was though, my eyes were closing......

"It's time to sleep, young one."

"Artemis!" I heard Ares shout. I looked up and saw Artemis falling from the petrified left wing of the Horntail. Her wings were already disappearing, and the rest of her body had reverted back to normal. I put some spring into my legs and jumped. Narrowly making it, I caught Artemis before she hit the ground, and laid her down safely. The Horntail was completely dead now. Artemis was sleeping like a baby. I chuckled and wiped a droplet of sweat off her brow as a number of items came tumbling out of the Horntail's carcass. I managed to pick up a new, strange-looking sword before the others got it. Hooking it onto my belt, I joined in the looting, and found a chained sword in the very stomach of the beast. It was locked up so tight that I couldn't break the chains. I hooked it onto my belt, and picked up what appeared to be a crossbow larger than any I'd ever seen before. "Can I have that?" Dray appeared out of nowhere, pointing at the crossbow. "Sure." I tossed it at him. He threw away his old crossbow and embraced the new one. Whoa. Ares had now gotten down, and was now staring at Artemis. "Don't worry, she's just sleeping." I chuckled. "Thanks, Alexis." He breathed, then picked up a money bag.

To be continued.....
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Woa its stunningly good so far, archangel rules

Only Avax has been commenting for a few chapters now?

Chapter done!

In case you're wondering how I'm pumping out these chapters so fast, I'm having my year-end holidays now, so updates will be more frequent, and now that I have more time to watch anime, my idea well's filling up again.

Chapter 78: The Ritual

I woke up to find myself on a soft grass bed. I quickly jumped to my feet, looking out the nearest window. I was in Leafre! "Whoa there, be careful, you're still weak." A familiar voice came from a corner. I turned around and saw Ares sitting in a chair with Alexis beside him. My legs suddenly crumpled, and Ares hauled me back to my bed. "What happened....?" I mumbled. My memories came back then. I had used the Archangel's power to defeat the Horntail, severely weakening myself in the process. After retrieving the Reality Key and the Dimensional Key, I had passed out.

I placed a hand on my forehead. Alexis flinched. She had obviously seen the mark, while I needed to look in a mirror. I sighed. The Dimension Key's mark was hidden from view, as it was right on my left breast's nipple, which was covered under my bra and my shirt. However, I noticed that my shirt's front was stretching. I was still in my battle suit. Suddenly, I remembered my throwing star and got up again. "My throwing star..." I mumbled. Ares pointed at a corner of the room. My sword and throwing star were there.

Now, I noticed that my ankle was hanging over the bed's edge. Before I had set out, I remembered that my legs were still short enough for the area below the knee to need to stay on the bed. I was slightly shorter than Ares now. I couldn't tell him about the Keys, not now. "Remember our promise?" He winked at me. I looked at my ring finger. The diamond ring he had proposed to me with was on it. Alexis was smiling. "Yeah." I said. "We can wait until you recover." Ares placed a hand on my forehead. I smiled weakly. "Where are the others?" I asked. "They're out shopping. The Horntail fight completely depleted their potion supply. If it hadn't been for you, we wouldn't be here now." Ares stared out the window at the outline of a distant mountain.

I made a complete recovery a full day later, but the time I spent in bed was really boring. I reread the book of legends, but there wasn't anything mentioning the Genesis Tempest, other than the picture. I found a footnote in a corner though. It was written in almost microscopic writing, so it wasn't surprising that I didn't see it. A ritual needed to be performed to unseal the Tempest, but the Tempest was needed to actually do it. I wondered where it could be.

"I salvaged two swords from the Horntail's carcass. I thought you might wanna check them out." Alexis got to work on an object wrapped in purple velvet. When it was finally exposed, I noticed that the sword's hilt was forged out of gold, but the blade...... It was transparent, yet it refracted light. Diamond? "That's one good sword." I smiled, then watched as Alexis began unwrapping another wrapped sword. This one, however, looked bulky, and I could see the vague outline of chains. What could this sword be?

"Wow." I gaped. The sword was completely chained up, but I could feel something in it, just longing to come out. I reopened the book of legends, flipping to the page with the picture of the Genesis Tempest. I took a good look at the chained sword, then stared at the picture. I gasped. These two swords were one and the same! "This kills three birds with one stone......" I whispered, taking a good look at the Genesis Tempest. Alexis peered at the book and gasped. "I need to perform a ritual to unseal it." I explained, clipping the sword onto the magnetic clip on the back of my shirt. Now, it held the weight of two swords, and a huge throwing star. Not something your average weightlifter would like to carry around. Then again, I wasn't your average weightlifter. The weight was so heavy, that it tugged on the back of my shirt, pulling the front up somewhat. The shape of my breasts were now perfectly visible, owing to the stretched material. Didn't matter though. Not where I was going. "When's the next full moon?" I asked Jakito, who was standing nearby. He did some mental calculations. "In two days. Why do you ask?" He replied. I told him. His eyes widened in surprise.

The Ritual. The only way to unseal the Genesis Tempest. The bearer of the four mystical Keys must lie naked on the surface of pure water under the full moon, with the sealed sword placed on the bearer's body. Four mages will then arrange themselves around the bearer according to the position of the bearer's body, and chant a sacred incantation for two hours. After that, they may leave, but the bearer must stay on the water for a full night to completely unseal the sword. The bearer is not permitted to move.

Pure water could be easily created by Alexis back at home. I had to tell Ares that something came up back at home, and asked him if we could postpone the event. "Take as long as you want. I'll wait till the end of time for you." He had said. Four mages...... Lacus, Mei Ling, Jakito and Jullian. With that in mind, my friends and I boarded the ship back to Victoria.

AN: You can't actually take a ship from Leafre straight to Victoria. Sorry about cheating.

The Genesis Tempest stuck onto my battle suit's magnetic clip for the whole trip. It was incredibly heavy, even for me. I had removed my Buster Sword and the throwing star in the hopes that my breasts would stop showing, but it was still the same. Holding it was too bothersome too, and it wouldn't be shrunken. The fact that my body had grown again wasn't helping. When we got back home, the others were surprised to see me taller and carrying a new sword.

I quickly went to the unused garden and dredged out a crater. On my instructions, Alexis poured pure water into the crater, filling it up and turning it into a miniature swimming pool. One more day left until the full moon...... Persuading the mages to perform the Ritual was easy, so we were all set. Jullian were a little spooked about seeing me naked though, but I told him that he could just close his eyes. Jakito, not surprisingly, was emotionless.

The evening of the next day brought about a nervous air in the house. The mages were all set, and I was looking in a mirror, naked, to make sure that I had all four Keys. The marks were arranged on my body so that they formed a cross, or a diamond. I rechecked the sealed Genesis Tempest. The chains were quite heavy. I wondered how I would be able to stay floating on the water's surface with that kind of weight on my body.

The clock read 9:53 pm. 2 more hours to go till the full moon completely rose up...... I felt really nervous. Even though I was experienced in rituals from performing a lot of them in the past 3 years, this was the only ritual of its kind. I had told the mages the incantation already, and this incantation wasn't used in any other spell or ritual. It was completely unique. The sword had to be extremely powerful to have to unseal it like this.

1 more hour...... The four mages were already arranged around the makeshift pool, making final preparations. I was sitting down near the pool, having finished taking off my clothes. I hugged the Genesis Tempest tighter. It felt cold. "2 hours...... I can't believe we'll have to stand here repeating that for 2 hours......" Lacus sighed. "Hey, at least you get the easy part. I'm supposed to lie on the water naked and cold under the full moon for the whole night, you know." I snapped and went back to examining the sword. The chains only covered the blade and the grip.

Just 2 minutes before midnight, I got up and walked to the edge of the pool. I was feeling rather cold now, but this had to be done. I touched the water with a toe tentatively. It felt cold. Gulping, I put a foot on the water. Surprisingly, it didn't sink. I grasped the sword tighter and walked to the center of the pool. I noticed that Jullian's eyes were closed. Reaching the middle, I lay down, spreading my arms and legs out after placing the sword on my body. Suddenly, it began to move on its own, repositioning itself. The entire sword swung around, chains clinking, and settled into the right position. The blade was right between my breasts and pointing at my chin. I didn't flinch, but the girls seemed to make a sudden movement. I held up a hand, signalling for them to stop. They complied and returned to their original position.

The light from the full moon bathed the entire pool in it's rays. It was midnight now. I drew a deep breath, then relaxed my body. I could hear the mages chanting now, and the sword's chains began to glow. My body also began to glow with it. I felt energized...... According to a book I had read a few years back, Artemis was the name of the Greek goddess of the moon, hunting, and archery. I chuckled in my mind. I was moonbathing. How fitting.

The sword's chains were flaking off, little by little. Already my breasts were covered in the metal powder. I felt cold all over, but I couldn't move. I wouldn't. I was trained to withstand the harshness of abnormal temperature. Surviving in the El Nath dungeon's lava caves were no problem for me. I wanted to sleep, but the moonlight kept me awake for some reason. Sleep deprivation was no problem for me either.

The mages finally left after two hours, leaving me alone. My hips and chest were completely covered by the flakes of metal now, giving me the appearance of wearing a metal swimsuit. The marks of the four keys glowed brighter than my body, printing their shapes onto the metal powder covering my breasts. My entire body was cold, and I had to concentrate to stop myself from shivering. The moon slowly passed over, and I wished that time would pass faster. Of course, I couldn't use the power of the keys while performing the Ritual.

The metal flakes from the sword's chains were now building up on my body, floating down to cover the previous coating. Even so, it retained the shape of my breasts and hips. If I took a measurement now, I was sure it'd break 1.5 metres. Finally, I could see the first few rays of sunlight. The chains were wafer-thin now. The night was over. I moved my right hand, closing it into a fist around the Genesis Tempest's hilt. The chains there completely disintegrated into powder. The Tempest felt way lighter now, and I smiled. The moment I moved my hand, I sank into the water. The world around me swirled in a spectrum of colours, then everything went black.

To be continued......

The horntail was defeated nice battle scene. Maybe the other readers think you have writer's block still lol. Hope your enjoying your break

Enjoy your break i love your updates of the story
    If and when you make anouther Fanfic about MS i would love to play a part in it

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Oo i was gone for like 1 week and like 5 new excellent chapters have appeared...
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Chapter 79: Unsealed

I woke up a few minutes later, wondering what had happened to me. I felt dizzy as I got to my feet, sticking the Genesis Tempest into the ground and leaning on it for support. The leftover metal flakes from the chains blew off me as I quickly spotted my clothes and put them on, although they felt tight. It was dawn now, and I walked into the house, nearly bumping my head on the door's frame. Clipping the Genesis Tempest onto the magnetic clip on the back of my shirt, I walked into the kitchen for something to eat.

Alexis was up early again today. "Morning." I smiled at her, taking my usual seat. "Morning." She replied, then turned around and jumped. "What's with your ears?" She asked. I reached a hand up and felt them. They were pointed. I certainly did not remember making them like that. Jumping up, I ran into the toilet and stared in the mirror. I had to duck down a bit to see my own face.

Staring back at me, was the reflection of a tall woman with knee-length black hair that covered part of her face. Her ears were pointed, and her shirt was stretched to the point that her full breasts stood out. The pants that the woman was wearing was also stretched so much that the shape of her buttocks showed. Part of her panties were visible above her pants. I placed my hands on my cheeks. Was this really me? I twitched my ears. The reflection did the same thing. What the......

"Archangel, mind explaining?" I thought. "I thought you might ask. You see, our powers multiply exponentially when we are exposed to the light of a full moon. The human body is only capable of storing a limited amount of power, and the excess is channeled off into the growth system. Since my body is formed in the exact image of yours, I must say, we've grown into quite the women." The Archangel replied. I sighed. "What about my ears?" I asked. The Archangel seemed to think for a while. "Your body composition is actually elfish now. The only logical explanation is that you must have had some elven DNA in your body, and the magical overspill stimulated it." It finally replied. I groaned. Great. "So I'm basically part elf now? That'd explain the ears." I tipped my ears. Where'd the elven DNA come from anyway?

I remembered my promise to Ares, but what would he say if I turned up like this? Oh man...... I decided to go anyway. After all, the Archangel had analyzed my body and turned up results. My body was 40% demon since I had been drawing power from my demon side for more than 3 years, 50% human, and 10% elf. It was just 10%...... That night, I took my unpacked bag and bought a ticket to Leafre, telling no one but Alexis of my trip. She'd understand. My pointed ears and abnormal height drew some attention from some passengers, and the Genesis Tempest on my back was starting to attract thieves. Already I counted 10 people who had tried to steal it. Apparently, the winged ruby crusted hilt and diamond blade looked attractive.

I knew where Ares would be. He was in his Leafre house most of the time, so I went there. Sure enough, he was in. "Whoa." He gasped when he saw me. "Long story." I sighed, then walked in. He was still taller than me. To be exact, a single centimetre. He quickly made two cups of cappuccino and set them down on the coffee table. "You expected a really long story." I chuckled, sipping from my cup. He nodded. "You're not the only one that can read minds." He reached over and tapped my ears. They twitched as I started explaining. I told him about my past, the Dark Dragon, Saevio, everything. Even the ritual for unsealing the Genesis Tempest, but nothing that hinted that I used to be a male. He stared at the sword on my back, then at my exposed belly. He was looking at the Illusion Key's mark, which probably meant that he believed me.

"I'm part elf now, but I still don't know where the DNA came from." I sighed. "Maybe your mother had it and passed it on to you." Ares suggested. The mother of this body, I knew, was actually Alexis. If Alexis had elf blood, she had probably received it from Fielda. I remembered that the Archangel mentioning that elf blood was typically passed down to females if male elves married into a human family. If a female elf married into a human family, all children would be elves. If it WAS Alexis that had elf blood, then I wouldn't have it, since I was a male when I emerged from the egg...... Then again, our way of mating was different from humans. Was it influenced by that?

"Still, if you're part elf now, it doesn't change anything." Ares smiled. I looked up. "True love isn't influenced by race, wealth status, appearance or power. True love is influenced by the heart." He took my hands. I felt myself blushing. "So, when do you want the marriage?" I asked unconsciously, then covered my mouth. Those were words from my heart...... Ares looked surprised. "As soon as possible." He chuckled, then pulled my hand away from my mouth and kissed me. I was surprised at the sound of those 4 words, but I didn't know why. Something nudged my heart, then I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Bliss. "Archangel, is that you?" I thought. "Who knows?" It shrugged.

Ares insisted that I stay for a few days. I accepted politely, but I was completely taken off guard when he told me where I would sleep. Ares had apparently bought a double bed in preparation for a future wife, and he said that we would sleep on it. It was lavishly decorated, as was his entire house. My heart kept telling me to open up to him. I tried to resist the notion, but eventually, the Archangel pushed it through. It was as if it was encouraging me! "I know what you're thinking." Ares winked at me. I stopped with half my shirt off. My undersized bra was already showing. He reclined on the bed with a hand on his shirt. "You read my mind." I chuckled and threw off my shirt. My pants quickly followed, as did Ares's clothes. We lounged on the bed in underclothes. "My, my. We're still not married and yet we're doing it." I laughed.

AN: Obviously, I feel uncomfortable about describing the exact process, and I'm not going to break this fanfic way over PG. Therefore, the next chapter has a timeskip of 10 hours after the previous chapter.

I woke up to find my naked body entwined around Ares's. An empty bottle of wine sat on a table beside us, and the faint taste of liquor lingered around my lips. I smiled and kissed Ares lightly on the lips before getting up and putting my clothes back on. My bra was barely enough to cover my breasts now, and the nipples were exposed, as were the marks of the Time and Dimension Keys. My clothes were stretched to breaking point, but they couldn't break due to a spell I had enchanted them with. "Wake up, darling." I tickled Ares's cheek. He mumbled something, then woke up. He eyed the wine bottle on the side table, then noticed that he was naked and quickly put on his clothes. I laughed.

To be continued......

The next fanfic I write, if I do write another one, won't contain as many sexual references.

I'd consider commenting on the other fanfics that you read before you complain about having only one person comment... D:

Nice chapters didnt get on yesterday to check cant wait for more o elvish aretims i love elves there awesome.