Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Hunter's Story

Ino this is a double post and i will delete my first comment in a mo.

Awesomeness elves. Just like Zelda equiped with light arrows:p

Cant wait to read more

Jr. Necki

more plox =D
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

Chapter 83: Evangelion

AN: For readers who've watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, yes, I got inspired after watching it, but it's not precisely the thing you're thinking of.

Artemis didn't look like she would be waking up any time soon. Lorenia quickly handed her over to me and I set her down on the ground gently. Then, I noticed her eyelids fluttering. "Artemis!" I whispered. Her eyes flew wide open and she sat up violently, nearly throwing me off balance. "I take it you're back with us now." I chuckled and helped her up. She wobbled slightly as she got up. "What happened?" She asked, then looked at herself. "Don't tell me that you're the one who stripped me." She laughed. "Wasn't me. Saevio did it. Said he wanted to sacrifice you. What he wanted to summon, only he knows." I sighed. At the sound of his name, her mood changed instantly.

"I'm guessing we'll have to fight that Horntail again." She sighed, looking at the green Horntail. Elves and guild members were lying on the ground everywhere. Even Lorenia herself looked like she was taking some major damage, she had a gash on her leg. When she spotted her, Artemis quickly ran to her. She held her hand over the wound and it healed.

The elf I had just healed looked like she had royal blood in her. She stared up at me with emerald green eyes. "Thank you." She smiled appreciatively and got up. "Your name is Artemis, isn't it?" She asked. "How'd you know my name?" I asked, astonished. "That's not important. For now, at least." She gazed at the Horntail. "I can tell by your healing that you have powerful magic in you. Perhaps even more powerful than the Highness himself......" She added, turning her gaze to a machine hidden in the bushes. It was a metal cylinder that was about my size. A few barrels were linked to it by metal tubes. It looked rather high-tech.

"That machine...... His Highness suggested that we bring it in case something happened, but even a man like him cannot control the immense power granted by it." The elf sighed. "What does it do?" I asked. "It's a magical device that is capable of enlarging an elven body by ten times its own size, amplifying the person's magical powers in the process. So far, no one has been able to control it, but our scientists guarantee us it will work." She stared at it for a long time, then turned her gaze on me. "Don't tell me. I know what you're going to ask of me." I said.

"If you're going to use it, make sure you're not wearing any normal clothes. If you do, the magic will reproduce them as part of your enlarged body, and that will surely be uncomfortable." Lorenia warned me as we ran towards the machine. Once we reached it, Lorenia inserted a chip into a slot on the cylinder and it slid open, revealing a pool of slimy grey liquid. I recoiled on sight, but took off my underclothes and put one foot into the substance. It felt slimy. "Ugh." I grumbled, then climbed in. I couldn't beat that Horntail unless I did this, and if it was a trap, I'd die even if I didn't do it.

"Hold on." Lorenia threw me a rubber suit. "What's this?" I asked. "Wear it in. It's a special suit made for the cylinder so you won't need to go out like that." She explained. I eyed it. The suit was golden in colour, with white streaks. I quickly put it on. It was oversized. "Press the button on the back of your glove." Lorenia indicated. I pressed it. The suit immediately contracted and became skintight. "I like it." I chuckled, turning around. The suit was a vest and short pants with a skirt, gloves and shoes. Of course, since it was skintight, my body shape was shown clearly. "Of course you do. The suit changes to suit the wearer's taste."

I quickly got into the cylinder again, dreading the slime pool. Once I was in, Lorenia closed the hatch. Lights went on inside and I could hear her typing on something. Instantly, slime filled the entire cylinder. I quickly held my breath, only to release it a few seconds later because I didn't get enough air in and find out I could breathe. I felt as if the slime was filling every pore in my body. A strange feeling was filling my entire body with it too. Then, extreme pain from my entire body. I screamed.

A few seconds later, the hatch slid open and Lorenia forcefully yanked me out of the cylinder. I tumbled onto the ground, breathing heavily. Slime dripped out of every pore in my body. I felt like vomiting then. "Looks like you're not ready for it yet." Lorenia groaned as Ares came running over. He had a wound on his right arm. "There's a lot of Bishops around, you know." I panted. "I know, but you're the one I want to see now. What's that thing?" He sighed. Blood trickled from the wound, but he had his hand over it. "How're the others?" I asked. "Not so well." He stared at the Horntail's form. Unconscious elves and humans were everywhere, and the overworked Bishops were starting to get tired. Every here and there I could see a Phoenix or a Freezer bird flying around. Bahamuts were no exception.

I quickly placed a feeble hand on Ares's wound and tried to concentrate. A single spark of green light moved weakly down my arm and onto the wound. Nothing much happened, although it stopped bleeding. "I guess I really wasn't ready to be supersized." I forced a light chuckle. Ares glanced at the machine. Suddenly, a burst of fire set the bushes alight. Ares put it out without a glance and said, "We'd better get you to safety. Stay here any longer and we might get barbecued." He nodded at Lorenia, and both of them hoisted me up and hid me behind the ruins of a crumbling wall. Later, Lorenia returned with the machine, carrying it with both hands. "You're strong." I noted. "As are you."

"The Horntail..." I moaned. "It's not taking any damage at all. We need you back in the fight, but don't push yourself." Ares replied, holding my hand... with his own injured arm. He winced. Lorenia chuckled and placed her hand on the wound. It instantly healed. Ares flexed his healed arm. "Thanks." He smiled. Suddenly, I remembered the four keys. I quickly checked my belly. The Illusion Key's mark was there all right. So were the Dimension and Time Keys, but I couldn't see the Reality Key's mark since it was on my forehead. Ares confirmed it was there though.

All of a sudden, something plunged into my left buttock. I shrieked and jumped up, but the thing held me down! The attacked part of my body was starting to feel strained, and when I looked at it, it seemed like abnormally large veins were spreading out from the point of impact. The infected areas were strained to the limit. What was this thing!? "Artemis!" Ares yelled, spotting the first few veins climbing up my belly. More of those veins were spreading down my legs. I couldn't move the infected parts at all! "Damn it!" Ares shouted, drawing his sword. Lorenia spotted what was going on and wasted no time trying to pull me off the ground. However, my legs suddenly lashed out, kicking her. There was just enough time for Ares to cut whatever was attacking me apart though. I looked around. A severed green tube was in the ground. The veins still continued growing, but at least I had control back.

Lorenia and Ares quickly got me off the ground, placing me inside the machine. "You'll be fine as long as I don't start it." Lorenia reassured me. The veins were now growing over my breasts and onto my neck. Every part of my body felt strained. Suddenly, two more of those tubes appeared out of nowhere, but Ares cut them off before they could do anything. "Argh!" I shrieked. The veins were climbing up my cheeks. "Can't we do anything about those!?" Ares yelled. From my position in the cylinder, I could see the Horntail. The middle head seemed to be stuck in the ground. Could it be?

I quickly closed the cylinder after yelling, "Start it!" at Lorenia. There was a few moments hesitation, then I felt the slime heat up. I gritted my teeth. I would have to endure this. Soon, the strange sensation of the slime filling my body was brought up again, but there was no pain this time. Actually, I felt...... heavenly. I felt my body start to grow as it absorbed the slime. As I grew, I felt my powers grow with it. Rejunevated, I forced the Horntail's magic out of my body. The veins disappeared.

When I finally grew to the size of the cylinder, my limbs poked through the metal. Since my body had already absorbed enough slime to guarantee an increase in my body size of 900%, it didn't matter if the rest wasn't absorbed. Now how did I know this? My body kept growing for the next few seconds, until I was about one half the height of the Horntail. I smiled. Now, the fun begins.

"The Evangelion is an extension of your very own body, so don't be afraid to utilize any attacks that require extreme muscle stretching." Lorenia's voice sounded in my head. I smiled. Apparently, telepathy was an ability shared by all elves. Looking down, I could see confused elves and humans. Someone was looking up the bottom of my shirt, where part of my breasts were visible. I winked at him and carefully pushed the survivors aside with my hand, taking care not to hurt anyone. The Horntail's middle head pulled out of the ground. Showtime.

To be continued......
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

haha a giant elf

Chapter done!

Chapter 84: It's Showtime

I flung my hand out, summoning the Archaeion. I noticed that it seemed to change to suit the bearer's size. The one that had just appeared was almost as big as I was. "Perfect." I smiled and brought my shooting hand up. A Soul Arrow instantly materialized in it, and I nocked it to the bowstring. "You're dead." I whispered, launching the arrow while simultaneously concentrating energy into the air around it. A sonic barrier formed around the arrowhead, increasing penetration rate and speed. A special skill I had made up a few months ago.

The arrow pierced right through the chest of the Horntail, coming out at the other end. Green blood sprouted right out of the wound. "Not yet, after what you did to my friends!" I yelled, changing the flow of the sonic barrier. The arrow altered its course and came right back, piercing through the monster's middle head, then through the right and left heads. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a few people covering their eyes. A few seconds later, after the arrow had finally stopped, the Horntail was still standing. And, it was regenerating! I cursed under my breath and dropped the Archaeion. It disappeared before it hit the ground and I ran forwards, clenching my hands into fists, determined to hit it before it recovered.

However, I did it too late. The Horntail completely recovered and swept me off my feet with it's tail. I landed heavily on top of the castle, flattening it. The stone itself was enough to break a few of my bones, and I winced, unable to get up. I closed my eyes and concentrated, employing the healing power of the Archangel inside me. A sickening crunching sound came from inside me as my broken spine knitted back together and I quickly got up. "Crap." I mumbled. A jet of flame had just been issued from the Horntail's middle head and I brought my arms up in front of me, shielding myself from the blast. Closing my eyes was not an option, so I just kept them fixed on the beast. "Psycho Barrier!" I yelled. A shield formed in the air in front of me, blocking the jet of flame.

I quickly jumped to my feet, holding my hand out and thinking of a giant spear. A humongous one, even for me, appeared in my hand. It was twice as long as my height and was forked in the middle. "This isn't supposed to exist outside the Guild Quest......" I mumbled, wondering how I had traced the Longinus Lance. Then, I realized this was the real thing. It emitted an aura of powerful energy. The ones in the Guild Quest were merely replicas made in the image of the original, which was why four were needed to break the seal on the door to Ergroth. The original Lance could smash the seal by just touching it. How'd I get it? Suddenly, I spotted minute handwriting on the shaft of the Lance.

Forged by Lorenia Windwalker

I stared at Lorenia, who seemed rather small to me. She was smiling. So the Longinus Lance was actually forged by elves...... I thought it was a dwarf creation. "Thanks." I thought and turned to the Horntail, grasping the Lance tightly. "Have a taste of this, bastard!" I shouted, lunging forward with the Lance. The Horntail brought its claws up and grasped the tips as I ran towards it. "Oh no, you don't!" I laughed, sending a trickle of magic into the spear. The tips started to glow red hot, but the Horntail held. I felt it apply pressure onto the Lance, as if it was a part of me......

It's going to break the Lance! I thought and pulled the Lance back, but still, the Horntail held firm. "Bastard." I whispered, bringing my foot up. All of a sudden, I was lying on the ground and the Lance was pointed at my chest. "What the hell..." I breathed, then the Lance pierced through my chest. I let out a scream of pain as the Lance was withdrawn, then it pierced my body again and again until I was lying in a pool of my own blood. I never dreamed it would be used like this......

I gasped for air as a strange sensation started to flow through my body. All of a sudden, I felt refreshed and I stood up. All the wounds from the Lance had healed themselves, and the Lance was lying beside me. The Horntail was roaring. Both its arms had disappeared! "I guess the Lance can't hurt elves." I chuckled, then picked up the Lance, noting the green blood on the shaft. The armless Horntail turned all its heads towards me. All the mouths were opened and I could see green fire inside. Charging with the Longinus Lance, I concentrated energy into it, releasing it at the exact moment I pierced the body of the Horntail. An explosion ensued, and a big hole appeared in the middle of the body. "That's gotta hurt." I smiled, then stuck the Lance in the ground, cracking my knuckles. Time for some good old-fashioned punching and kicking.

"This is for beating me up!" I yelled, punching the left head in. "And this is for kidnapping me!" I jump-kicked the right head. "Finally, NO ONE AND I SAY, NO ONE BEATS UP MY GUILDMATES!" I shrieked, sending a barrage of flying fists and feet at the middle head. When I was done, there wasn't much left of the Horntail. Even so, it began to regenerate again. "This thing's unstoppable!" I panted. The arms and the hole in the body weren't regenerating though. "Is it..." I looked at the Lance. It was stuck innocently in the ground. "I guess I'll have to do it with this." I chuckled, then picked up the Lance. The Horntail wouldn't be easy now though, it knew I was dangerous.

I was right. Right after the Horntail recovered, the three heads began firing magical spells at me, without taking any breathers. I kept dodging, taking care to stay away from the survivors. Whenever an attack got uncomfortably close, I had to spin the Longinus Lance to deflect it, but I still got hit several times. There was no time to get close. Hold on! Time! "Time Key, lend me the powers to control Time itself." I whispered, dodging. "Let me!" Sakura said. I had the power to let any of my personalities control my body while I did the concentrating for magical spells. In this case, Sakura was best at dodging. With her in control, I doubted I would take any damage.

I quickly focused the power of the Time Key as it flowed out and concentrated on the space around the Horntail. A bubble of frozen time suddenly encased it and Sakura rushed forwards, pointing the Longinus Lance right at the middle head. It pierced through the time bubble and through the brain. A fatal hit.

As the time bubble faded away, I collapsed, panting. "Great." I groaned. The two remaining heads were still alive and very much active. They continued firing spells at me, which I was now barely able to dodge due to fatigue. I quickly primed the Longinus Lance again and rushed towards the right head, hoping to hit it. However, because using the Time Key on a living creature was taxing in terms of energy required, my accuracy was rather low as the Lance felt heavy. Instead of impaling the neck, I rushed right past it. The right head took the chance to take a snap at me and managed to snag the back of my shirt, lifting me up into the air. "Sh!t." I cursed as the left head opened it's mouth, obviously preparing for another shot.

I would have to think fast. I was too weak to do anything, and the left head was just waiting to ram a fireball down my throat. The only way out was to slip out of my vest. In public too. I groaned. Humiliation or death? Then again, the vest was skintight and couldn't be taken off easily. By some luck, the Horntail's fangs had missed the skin under the vest. Teleport? Nope, I was too exhausted. Time was running out. Suddenly, I noticed that the supposedly 'skintight' vest was loosening up. It was now or never.

I quickly moved my arms upwards, slipping out of the vest half-naked just as the fireball hit. It was so powerful that the vest simply melted, emitting a nasty smell of burnt rubber. I wrinkled my nose as I hit the ground and crumpled. I struggled to get up, only to find another fireball headed right for my chest. "No dodging this one." I groaned, preparing to say my prayers. "Not yet." The Phoenix suddenly said, and I felt revitalized. I quickly rolled aside and kicked the right head's neck. Bolting for the Longinus Lance, I impaled the right head through the skull with it and withdrew it quickly, ducking under a fireball from the left head and dashing forwards. "Bye, bastard." I whispered, bringing the Lance around like an axe. The side quickly sharpened itself and I sliced right through the neck.

The headless Horntail stood upright there for a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity, before finally collapsing to the ground. Green blood was streaming out of its wounds onto the ground. It was now starting to snow. "Snow..." I stared at the sky, then started to feel as if my body was liquidating. Looking down at myself, I saw that my enlarged body was turning back into slime. "Ahhh..." I moaned. It felt relaxing. I was suddenly looking into a wall of slime. I was going with the flow.

Where was I going now?

I noticed that the ceiling above me was solid rock. Was I going into the Dead Mine? Just as I slipped over the edge of a ledge, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and started to pull. "As if I'd let my wife drift into magma." Ares's voice said. I smiled as he pulled me up. He was standing on the floor, his feet covered with the slime that had previously been my body. "Thanks..." I mumbled, weak. "You need a doctor." He helped me up. "AND a new shirt." I chuckled, noting that a cold wind was blowing over my upper torso. I felt cold.

I could barely see now because I was way too exhausted. "We need to get you somewhere hot." Ares smiled. I nodded, too tired to do anything else. I was piggybacking on top of him as he carried me back towards the demolished stone castle.

To be continued......
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Thanks for the rest of the chapter Kira

the story is not over yet , rite ? or u post to other place ? this is my 1st time posting at here ^^ i was reading all along and never posted cause the place i readed was very long ago , so ,are the chapters are continueing here?

Jr. Necki

yes they are
    Proud Retired Jr. Master of Yellonde HiddenStreet

I dont know why others havnt read Kira's Fanfic its so good it owuld be a good sticky and an inspiration to all

Quote Originally Posted by Avax View Post
    I dont know why others havnt read Kira's Fanfic its so good it owuld be a good sticky and an inspiration to all
    I think the fans will keep it more or less stickied.

But the inspiration thing is true. *points at first post in my first fanfic*