- Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Jr. Necki

Agreed cliff hamgers rock but sometimes they dont lol

Chapter 94: The Beginning Of The End

Saevio's entire body was covered in think scorpion armour, and pincers had sprouted out of his cheeks. "Oh, I'm just at 30% of my full power, but it's enough." He chuckled, then pointed his pincers straight at us, opening them. "Oh." I stared down the concealed barrel inside the claw as tiny spheres of light started building up inside. A blast of magical energy burst out from the barrel, leaving distorted air in it's wake and blowing a hole through the rock behind where I had just been standing. "Oh my......" I gasped. Things just got a LOT more complicated.

The only thing both Alexis and me could do for a few minutes was dodge as the blasts from Saevio's magic blaster blew holes in the walls. There wasn't much of the actual wall left now. We couldn't get near him at all! "How long are you going to keep that up?" Saevio smiled and I sent an arrow at him. He dodged it without a problem, sending a blast at me. I bounced off the wall as the blast vaporized the only remaining section of the wall left. "Don't you ever get tired?" I groaned, rolling to the ground. "I don't." His voice came from behind me and I felt his tail slam into my waist. "AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" I shrieked as the force of the impact threw me into the ceiling. "I'm not done yet!" Saevio shouted. He leapt into the air right under me, sending punches and kicks flying into my back. "Artemis!" I heard Alexis yell as I collapsed, barely breathing. Even breathing hurt, and I couldn't move anymore. At least, not that THIS personality could.

I ran towards the injured Artemis on the ground even as she struggled to get up. Her hair was changing colour...... "She even had to resort to that?" I gasped. Artemis had practically assimilated the other Artemis into herself as a split personality over the course of the 3 years we had been training in the past. She only used Artemis as a last resort, when she was in a tight spot. While changing personalities to Artemis, her body would automatically heal all wounds, only to dish them back out when she reverted back to normal. Using that personality decreased her lifespan by a full year, so she wasn't so keen on using it.

Artemis now sported long silver hair, and her bow was glowing brightly. "And I was wondering when she'd let me out." She sighed, wringing her right arm. The gash on her back had sealed and the bleeding had stopped completely. "Now, let's get this over with." She pointed her bow at Saevio, taking a sniping stance and nocking an arrow to her string. I could only stare as she released a huge arrow the width of a rhinoceros right at Saevio. At point-blank range. No kind of armour could take a shot like that at point-blank. Now, I noticed that Artemis had grown taller as she switched personalities.

AN: Thanks gutter, missed that one.

When the smoke cleared, remarkably, Saevio was still standing. His chest armour had cracked open, exposing part of his insides. I felt like vomiting. "Guess I let my guard down. 40%." He chuckled, then demonic energy started surrounding him. I backed away slowly, but Artemis stood her ground defiantly. The crack repaired itself, a scorpion's shell enveloped Saevio's head and another tail sprouted out of his back. He also grew larger. Artemis blasted him in the head with another huge arrow, but it didn't have any visible effects. Other than making him laugh in amusement. "This shell is impenetratable! Just give up and maybe I'll make you my Queen!" He chuckled ominously. "Queen? That actually sounds tempting......" Artemis scratched her chin. My jaw fell open. "NOT! The hell I'll marry a demon like YOU!" She shrieked, sending a chain of arrows flying into Saevio's wide chest. Again, no effect.

"Suit yourself." Saevio shrugged and lashed out at Artemis. She dodged it without much of a problem, but she wasn't expecting the second tail to lash out too. "ARGH!" She moaned a few seconds later, having been flung into the ceiling. The goddess Artemis had a few drawbacks, of course. She had to divert more of her mind power on controlling the powerful magic inside her, and therefore, she relied more on instincts and was way more reckless. It sure looked like Artemis was already mad, and that wasn't a good sign. I ran over to her to try and calm her down, but she rushed back into the fight, running straight at Saevio while launching arrows from her bow. A rather idiotic thing to do, leaving herself vulnerable to attacks. As expected, Saevio brought up his claws, opening them wide. "Oh no." I gasped. Artemis was too busy trying to get at Saevio to bother about the magic blast!

I sprinted towards Artemis as fast as I could, my brain calculating odds. I might be able to push Artemis out of the way if I could get to her within one second, but any later, and I might be the one being vaporized. She stood a better chance of beating Saevio than I did though...... With little hesitation, I decided to place a bet. My life, for Artemis's.

All I could think of now was pushing Artemis out of the way before she got vaporized while staying alive myself, but now, it was obvious that there was no other way. I dashed beside Artemis, knocking her out of the line of fire with my elbow just as Saevio fired. The beam of magic sped towards me in slow-motion as I raised my right arm to cover my face from my impending doom...... "Artemis, you're our last hope." I whispered, a split second before the magic beam hit me...... Then, infinite peace and a neverending sea.

"Artemis, you're our last hope......" The sound of those words resounding in my ears brought me back to the real world. Tears welled up in my eyes as I sank to my knees, crying. My previous wounds opened up again, and I felt my body shrinking slightly. My hair turned back to black colour. I was back to my normal self. Alexis was dead. "No......" I hit the ground with my fists. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" I shrieked, getting up and staring right at Saevio. "You......" I felt my hair flying up behind me as all the powers in my body started flowing in overdrive. My wounds healed completely as the skin on my arms turned into black dragonskin. Two pairs of blazing wings burst out of my back, alternated between another two pairs of angelic wings and two pairs of black dragonlike wings. Also, claws grew out of my fingertips and toes. The marks of the 5 keys glowed brightly all over my body.

"YOU'LL PAY!!!"

To be continued......
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)

My mommy says I'm not supposed to tell strangers >_>

Oh God, this could take a while to catch up. *Begins reading*

Click to enter my YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by XxKiraYamatoxX View Post
    Chapter 94: The Beginning Of The End

Now, I noticed that Artemis had grown taller as she changed to Artemis.
    How can that happen?

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Im loving the chapter nmaem the begining of the end woot

Slime

O_o does this mean you're wrapping up this story too?
    <Insert an interesting figment of your imagination here>

click here if you're bored =)

Chapter done, and with another cliffhanger too! XD

Yeah, the story's about to end.
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)

The blog doesn't seem to be updated...