Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 0.40

does someoen know how to fix the problem were wont load :[

has anyone who previously faced problems been able to resolve them at all?
    [Viacom: MTV Networks Nickelodeon VH1 Cartoon Network Comedy Central -Maple Global?]
    [Now thats viable communication. Hooray commercial slavery!]

i tryed all the stuff everyone said then i jus reinstalled it and it worked perfectly fine first time on both my computers:D

Mushmom

I just downloaded the manual patch but when i clicked on the maplestory icon it's downloading the auto-patch again.:confused:
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Well, MS isn't working very well on my sis's comp and I'm trying to figure out why. i tried to auto-patch AND manual patch about 3 or 4 times each. it doesn't get any farther then base.wz. I even tried re-installing it, but it didn't work. MS opens perfectly fine, but the instant I click on a character in the choose character screen, it quits on me. Also, the screen that pops up when you fisrt click on MS isn't even updated. It still says the same thinggs fromthe last patch, except the first picture is of NLC and the bottom is correct to this patch, also. Can anyone help me?

-Edit-
    here's what happens:
    blah...

Quote Originally Posted by mistahxsleepie View Post
    does someoen know how to fix the problem were wont load :[
    Read this post and follow the steps: http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...5&postcount=15

Quote Originally Posted by Elitemage56 View Post
    I just downloaded the manual patch but when i clicked on the maplestory icon it's downloading the auto-patch again.:confused:
    The manual patch should look similar to the auto-patch... so...

Quote Originally Posted by jgifpeg View Post
    Well, MS isn't working very well on my sis's comp and I'm trying to figure out why. i tried to auto-patch AND manual patch about 3 or 4 times each. it doesn't get any farther then base.wz. I even tried re-installing it, but it didn't work. MS opens perfectly fine, but the instant I click on a character in the choose character screen, it quits on me. Also, the screen that pops up when you fisrt click on MS isn't even updated. It still says the same thinggs fromthe last patch, except the first picture is of NLC and the bottom is correct to this patch, also. Can anyone help me?

-Edit-
    here's what happens:
    What error message pops up when MS quits on you?
    Based on that screen, I think that something went wrong with the patch, it did not patch all the .wz files, which is supported by your statement that it froze on base.wz. After re-installing it, did you still try using the manual patch?

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Yes, after re-installing it, I tried to manual patch it again and it still did not work. There is also no error messege. Basically this is what happens to me:
    ok so i finnaly fixed maple and i got on and made my char and everything i got and clikc select a char or something and the screen goes black then comes back for maybe 2 seconds and it shows my hp bar mp bar p bar all the icons and my char and eveerything then the game closes all together out of the blue no error messages or anything anyone have a fix? thanks in advance
    *note, this quote was taken from a diffferent thread.
    blah...

I was just about to make a topic about this. Same thing is happening to me. I can't figure it out, I tried re-installing, I tried the manual patch, and still nothing.

I can't figure it out... I guess I should wait for them to put up the 0.40 download.

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

By your description, it sounds like you're lagging out, but I doubt that that is the issue, unless MapleTV is overloading your internet connection? Try closing all other programs that use the internet, and try again, though I doubt that is the problem.

It seems like MS is not detecting that you have not patched yet, and is letting you skip the patching process, but is crashing when you access the game (b/c you don't have the latest data).

I can't think of any good solutions to this problem, so I'll try uploading all my .wz files (maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow... the files are huge) and see if it will help you guys.

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

I don't think it's lag. it's probably just the patch being annoying. Anyways, that you for the help. And thanks in advance for the .wz files : )
    blah...