Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Leaf City! (image-heavy)

Default New Leaf City! (image-heavy)

Here we go! I took about 50 screenshots. Here's some highlights for all you MSEA people... And a bit at the end for GMS people that get lost, lol.

Hasn't opened yet, but looks cool.

OMFG. =D
    The thief ones give 9 accuracy and 15 avoid. Warriors = 12 W.Att. Archers = 20 avoid.

OMFGx1000.
    Waaaaay cheaper than even red bean sundaes for a mage...

Nothing else from the armor and weapon shops is new, just level 30 armor and random weapons below level 35.

The (obviously ex-rapper, lol) Mayor gives you info.

This is his response to "When will new boroughs of the city open?"

Easiest 333 EXP I ever earned. ^_^ He gives you an unannounced quest if you click on the "quiz" option at the bottom of his menu, which gives 333 EXP per question, 5 Elixirs, and 2 fame in total, if I remember correctly.

You spawn in solid rock underneath the subway... lol. Just jump up and to the left.

This is when I walked into the Electrophant map (second out of town to the right, in the jungle area) and got pwned by their magic attack, which happened to do 4 more damage than I have HP without MG on. >_<;
    Spoiler!

"Bigger Ben". To get down it, you have to find the hidden portals and then go through another long "Lobby" map.

Giant purple Nependeath-type-things. Quite weak.

The famous Fire Tusk from the concept art. I have to say, their firebreathing effect is quite cool-looking.

"Killa Bees". They spawn like nuts in the second map of the area. Have between 600 and 1k HP, I think.

Wolf Spiders, the highest-level monster I saw. They did 1700 damage to someone below me, so I just stood on the portal. (Didn't feel like wasting pots with MG.) That hermit was sniping them easily.

Town return scrolls don't work there. =O

I think these NPCs have something to do with the boss.

Another one. The Fire Chamber map above has Jr. Effies, while this one has Jr. Yetis.

I think this is the boss room.

You have to jump up an invisible staircase to get out through the Killa Bee map. I totally wouldn't have guessed unless I saw someone else do it. (I got incredibly lost after I went to the boss room.) The top portal goes to Wolf Spiders, the bottom to the various Chambers.
    Spoiler!

One more post!

LOL.

*F3* Just for laughs at the end.

Have to be careful when going there... There's only a 1-minute window to get on to the train, and there's no clock there. (By the way, you talk to Bell, and if you're in Kerning, minimize your Quick-Slot so you can click on the Ticket Gate.)

Hope this helps all you MSEA people and GMS people who haven't logged on yet! :D
    Spoiler!

Banned

...wow, maplestory isnt opening for me o.o

LOL. nice!!! good to see another high lvl area. Thx for the pix, can't wait till i get home.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Great work Morgana! Same here, this is the closest I can get while at work :)

Man, this patch is so freaking huge, have they considered to split up MapleTV and NLC patch?

Hidden Street

Quote Originally Posted by whendoom View Post
    LOL. nice!!! good to see another high lvl area. Thx for the pix, can't wait till i get home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaelani View Post
    Great work Morgana! Same here, this is the closest I can get while at work :)
    Lol I'm at work too! I'm gona download the patch and send myself to Vic when I go home for lunch in a few minutes. I won't get to really explore till tonight though.

-Maple Hiatus- Playing WoW at least until 4th job comes out

Frozenstein- 70 Mage on Altar of Storms.
    Look me up if you wanna play!

Banned

Waaaa~ It wont even open for me, it close's after the gg download!

O.o talking ticket booth

i love the yeti sphinx <3

it's like hollywood lol

I want our singapore map T_T