Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate needles!

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    i like needles, i dont know why.
    No you dont, no one LIKES needles, im sure there are people that dont mind(hell, im one of them) but i highly doubt anyone actually likes them.
    I'm happy

Well, there are freaky SM/fetish people out there, there's bound to be people being turned on by needles. I doubt that Vledek's one of them though.
    I gave up Maple in exchange for an active sex and social life.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Well, there are freaky SM/fetish people out there, there's bound to be people being turned on by needles. I doubt that Vledek's one of them though.
    Yeah, when i saw that you had posted, i remembered about those kind of people, but vlade is like 13, i doubt he's developed a fetish yet.
    I'm happy

In gr. 1 I used to cry when I just saw a needle. (ZOMG, first I wrote noodle then I'm like 'WTF?')
    Now I'm not afaraid of them at all. The only thing I'm afraid of is hights, and that is a sereous problem when I go to amusement parks such as Canada's Wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by square View Post
    Wow, respect (and congratulations), I could never do that. Not only because I'm not physically equipped for that, but also because I'd be afraid of it if I were. Sounds like a though task.
    So how was it? Boy/girl/name?
    He is my second son and his name is Ben. My oldest is named Caleb.

You know, the whole birth thing.. it's unbelievably painful, certainly. But, it's over relatively quick, you have this incredible baby afterwards and the memory of the pain is quickly minimized. That's why we can manage to keep having kids.

The back surgeries were a completely different story. I went in with zero fear of pain. I thought, hell, that's what morphine is all about right? Stock up the pain killers and away we go. Let me just sum it up with 'ha'. The pain was horrific and has only VERY slowly gotten better with time. Hell, it's been about 7 weeks now and I still am hitting the Lortab 4 and 5 times a day.