Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunia

Quote Originally Posted by KittySamurai View Post
    That's it Pheonix.

You fricken' PM me every single time you notice something about any game.

Your games are awesome ~

I never find things like these until 1/2 years after they're out.

And I want the IGN Mitch. >;o Got it for Rumble Fighter ~
    lol >_> kay, I've been tracking down some game lately, I dont know the name but rumors are it doesnt come out till December so I'll PM you when I know all about the info =P

I've been waiting for the 31st for it to come out...hopefully theres no nasty surprise of it being country restricted.
    ==============================

Whats the official website? too lazy to google.

Found it. Forgot what it is though now. But apparently, it opens at 12:00 am est [which is midnight of the 30/31st] or so I hear. And only 3 classes available in the beginning, it looks. I'm probably going to make a warrior, even if warriors are males. The only female is a healer, and thats lame ;\ [thieves aren't out yet]

When it comes out, I'll make a puppetmaster. I'm going for the nickname Van, if 3 characters are aloud. [It would be Vanilla, my net name, but its a guy character... "Brave Warrior of Lunia : Vanilla." Nope, not cutting it.]
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Isnt Lunia a sleeping pill?

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by ~UnknownBandit~ View Post

Found it. Forgot what it is though now. But apparently, it opens at 12:00 am est [which is midnight of the 30/31st] or so I hear. And only 3 classes available in the beginning, it looks. I'm probably going to make a warrior, even if warriors are males. The only female is a healer, and thats lame ;\ [thieves aren't out yet]

When it comes out, I'll make a puppetmaster. I'm going for the nickname Van, if 3 characters are aloud. [It would be Vanilla, my net name, but its a guy character... "Brave Warrior of Lunia : Vanilla." Nope, not cutting it.]
    Yeah, when I was looking at the website, I wasn't particularly happy with that. I generally hate it when MMORPGs have a few pre-made characters where you can only change their equipment. It doesn't look like you have any options to change the hair or anything like that. However, the way equipment changes the clothes they wear and how different the equipment looks might make up for that.

Is the "puppetmaster" you speak of another class? What are all of the classes that they haven't released yet and what are they like?

....the official website was on the 1st post Oo

Wait, either I read that post wrong, or...you're a girl UB? O_O
    The other classes in Lunia not available from the start are a Puppetmaster, a Thief, & a Slime.
    http://www.mylunia.net It's been up for a while. Check the Screenshots & Videos section of the forums, it's got some good stuff. =P

You're slow, Neo... I've said this several times now..

Edit: The sleeping pill is called Lunesta, dope ;\
    Checking in 10/16!
    Reboot - Lillivet ADD ME

Said what? o_O Eh?
    Anyways, you can download the game, but you can't play it yet. >_>

How big is the original client?