Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: Lunia

Hello Lunia Users --

We are excited to announce that Lunia is coming out of Beta testing in the US and it will soon be launching with expanded content!

In the coming weeks, CDC Games USA (with 12FootTall) will be taking over Luna's launch, operation, and expansion. They are kicking off the Lunia Launch with great, new content, including a new Character (Tia the Thief -- see pics below).

In the next couple weeks, 12FootTall will announce the actual launch date, as well as new content!

To transfer your character data, you need to register at www.12FootTall.com. Do it right away and you will receive a FREE CREDIT to your account!

You will also be entered in a random drawing for a brand new, FREE iPOD TOUCH that 12FootTall will give away once a month, starting on February 29, for the rest of 2008.

And by registering at www.12FootTall.com, you will be able to continue using your Characters. We are confident we can avoid ANY loss of Character data.

For more information and to register as a current Lunia User, visit www.12FootTall.com.

Your 12FootTall Team

12FootTall ..... that's the weirdest gaming company name I've ever heard o.O

I might give Lunia another try when it officially releases.
    Spoiler!