Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
damn unknown errors.

Thread: damn unknown errors.

Default damn unknown errors.

-2005532292 (Unknown error 0x8876017C)

pops up every time i start my maple. it runs gg, goes into the screen like its going to work, then exits out and gives that error.

my directx might be the problem even though i updated it a few weeks ago.

i dont know whats wrong with it, but nexon is making me want to kill someone.
    Release thy rage, destroyer ov lies.

Well,I need ur system specs like whether are you running on XP or Vista.
    What's the difference?

Okay from what I can tell about the-2005532292 (Unknown error 0x8876017C)- issue is that it mostly affects computers that are trying to connect to things like ems or jms. thats numero uno(1)

The only other way I can think of to settle this is that it could just be your ms installation went bad. Now trust me I know this sounds kinda timely but just go uninstall maple and download a new copy of it. This will save your time in the long run.

But if you think it just might be something with your computer try to re-install a new copy of direct x and make sure your video card is up to date.

Your not the only one with this problem, but everywhere i look for an answer I'm seeing ems or jms.

Oh yeah one last thought... Same as mushmom what are you running for windows, vista or xp?

~c0r3

It's one of "those" problems that don't really have a cause let alone answer. Been seen a few times, I wish you luck in figuring out what it means.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

I'm having the same problem, and i have reinstalled help me plz!!!!! btw it's on GMS

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot View Post
    I'm having the same problem, and i have reinstalled help me plz!!!!! btw it's on GMS
    No need to necropost in two threads on the same topic >_>
    Read this thread on BasilMarket, it has a solution:
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/335...eck_First.html

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.