Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: The Longest Story (2 words)

2 nights i pooped on my sister's boyfriend who was a queer. So then he was raped by chickens with AIDS, and drowned in chicken Suddenly there were butts exploding viciously on my brand new SUV with rabid hamsters in the hamster mincer that was brand new. But deadly. And then cheesepuffs came to rape the goats upside down with hard on their heads. Emo people are scary and are queer. Penguinzrock rules all the noobs like hes a Pro dood and king slime yo mama raped george bush then killed his father because hillary needed some good kitten huffing. Out of 3k n00bs. There was a chicken that daily fapped himself near the barnhouse. He wanted to take a shower, but inforunately the shower exploded. Mr.Chicken became very Lunia addicted. This caused him to explode and he pooped on the mushroom that was highly explosive and disgusting. Then he shot himself in the imaginary testicles for the half-eaten cake. Now he couldn't resist cutting himself to forget raging diarrhea was dead inside his fallopian tube of doom that would just asplode while drunk. Let's poop to get more hungry and devour innocent little MUDKIP BABIES, ohhhh yeaaaah. and thus he became a n00b. Unfortunately for my mother sarcasm swiftly ate her breast implants which then went boom like MUDKIPZ. Just then Captain Obvious popped out while violently constipating and mysteriously probing Authentic with somethiing supalime invented to suck on which vladekxbootes stole to give ThyGamePlaya anal pleasure with my sqaure balls chicken liver rusty circumcision fan blades digging into a nuclear base of ultimate candy CHICKEN LIVER. Having hardcore love with diseased parakeets caused the perverted old supalime to trigger the apocalypse when the parakeets accidentially activated their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious doomsday device, but then rabid mathematicians ATE MUDKIPZ so the 4chan freaks magnified the rape machine destructively enhancing internet hate thus killing coolcoolfish's brain. However we cannot save the valiant beautiful girls who nobally sacrificed their hair to save coolcoolfish's brain from turning into a muffin hell-bent on coolcoolfish's brain because it can control poetic justice through it's ass of aids deep inside supalime's castle of evil UNKNOWN ERROR!! Just then I pooped on DLH so he left and deviously stole a zebra which Satsumomo then ate and redigested fluctuated amounts of win and fail digesting the dog and ended up in new jersy with a bad case of sick extreme vomiting and wanted to shoot the children and used a .50cal to kill the children. After the enraged Frenchman decided to use the toilet paper to cover the murder of the eight elite members of the dead candyland acrobatic assassins CHICKEN LIVER he died. he then died suddenly KFC DEMON LULZ FTW which azn4anime ITUNES GLASS that deciphers the hidden SUNBURNS OMGWTFROFLMAYONWHITEBREAD!!! by belIl ARTIFACT NAUSEATOR. This caused GRAVEL MODEM to explode exponentially increasing which Tangknight96 tried to rape. Then my sister's TOMORROW BROWN got stolen CARBONATE AIRLINES and dropped his load on the INSIDE EQUILIBRIUM where it ALSO OSTRACIZE and killed twelve necroposters REALLY PASSWORD. Due to BLADEMAIL ARE STUPID LIEYK but the BARNABY ARROGANT Barney decided nanop44 dies. So everyone excruciatingly wandered around pointlessly eating beans singing to the dead pooflinging monkeys and revived ALGORITHM SHEEP with a little sharp syringe filled with hyperactive SOUL LISTERINE but it also had a dose of radioactive tomato soup. The ALGORITHM SHEEP exploded twice without free canceltation causing everyone raped by dark lord, Masterchocobo. Then DECLARE JIHAD declared who drops his bottle of spicy hot pepper sauce on nanop44's best friend's nanop44 clone. The clone sucked a wiff of NoobMage's paper ORGANIZED DELPHI weirdly shaped drunk cat. The cat Sweet-Cuppin' Cakes took the Balrog clones to war and destroyed INTERWEB MOLD then kkthnxbb when out and bought water bras to fit nanop44s massive DON'T PAID speedo underwear that ThyGamePlaya wanted all to himself. KOO-RAH-GUH-RAH! End. :P But suddenly ThyGamePlaya couldn't hold in so he crapped his pants causing a tsunami, befouling thousands of escapades in China who caused the world up inside out orbit these mother-fcking alien invaders from outdoing the death commy complex which was complete nonsense because everyone loved it when hobos made expensive *** MARRIAGE RINGS ***, because of nothing. The hobos stole back OVER 9000 cheese 'n crackers and forced the antihobo to eat their hands because the dirt is too dirty to eat, but their mouths weren't smart enough PLEASE ETHICAL perfect calculation. BUT THEN FOR AUIR! Zealots and Terrans joined the battle of the zerg massacre and then MEMORY RAINING from battlecruisers from outer-space orbital bombardment crashed on QUOTE=TWICEMORE NONE clone troopers and so i took superman's cape and wiped the blood from batman's hemeraging ass, that had AIDS. So superman passed it GRUELING CHALLENGE with butter and garlic kills vampires. But the HERO GARGLE slept with jessica simpson so he became the hottest goat-weed shadowfrench guinea pig named Nina that tap-dances freakishly ugly. I was MOK'THAR NO'GAR! Though I Love BlueDarkness, he/she will eat Nanop with chainsaws that have pink ribbons that had candy apples painted all over blood and suddenly the magic sticks named "Santa Claus" h8s me because I killed it's pet called Chiyo-chan rules the world and i killed my parents so god sended me to hell and he put ice down his pants so he died so he was nailed by Satan to the wall with coffee flavored nuts and toast with many wall text NECROPOSTER YARRR NO NECROPOSTING PLS shot web?! He then necroposted on road to the almighty and found out that his AIDS was weird because he SMEXED HEMPHALUMPS out of pure impulsiveness. Hidden Street IRONING REMOTE is 1337 butt secks due to the fact that Dannys horny toys got all wet and he HEIL HITLER and his right hand nazi salute but his GAS CHAMBER exploded on SQUID EVERY person alive. DEATH TO fat smelly lard that rapes everyone at night while drinking and farting while eating. DLH then had smex FORT TICONDEROGA with some chicken nuggets and ketchup and French-fries, CELLULAR ARGUE is stupid so he killed his pet donkey then cooked it over and ate eggs with a lightsaber & guns no salt. Permanganate is lollie-shaped ****s with sugar cane cyanide so he threw them in to CAMEL SCREAM and saw George Bush stabbing a double poster in the place where sunshine reigns over all non living abortion clinics exploded into infinitive space time where cowboy Gordan Freeman obliterated all avacados in my pants party when they exploded causing a chemical reaction. The end. ...just kidding. I smell

Banned

2 nights i pooped on my sister's boyfriend who was a queer. So then he was raped by chickens with AIDS, and drowned in chicken Suddenly there were butts exploding viciously on my brand new SUV with rabid hamsters in the hamster mincer that was brand new. But deadly. And then cheesepuffs came to rape the goats upside down with hard on their heads. Emo people are scary and are queer. Penguinzrock rules all the noobs like hes a Pro dood and king slime yo mama raped george bush then killed his father because hillary needed some good kitten huffing. Out of 3k n00bs. There was a chicken that daily fapped himself near the barnhouse. He wanted to take a shower, but inforunately the shower exploded. Mr.Chicken became very Lunia addicted. This caused him to explode and he pooped on the mushroom that was highly explosive and disgusting. Then he shot himself in the imaginary testicles for the half-eaten cake. Now he couldn't resist cutting himself to forget raging diarrhea was dead inside his fallopian tube of doom that would just asplode while drunk. Let's poop to get more hungry and devour innocent little MUDKIP BABIES, ohhhh yeaaaah. and thus he became a n00b. Unfortunately for my mother sarcasm swiftly ate her breast implants which then went boom like MUDKIPZ. Just then Captain Obvious popped out while violently constipating and mysteriously probing Authentic with somethiing supalime invented to suck on which vladekxbootes stole to give ThyGamePlaya anal pleasure with my sqaure balls chicken liver rusty circumcision fan blades digging into a nuclear base of ultimate candy CHICKEN LIVER. Having hardcore love with diseased parakeets caused the perverted old supalime to trigger the apocalypse when the parakeets accidentially activated their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious doomsday device, but then rabid mathematicians ATE MUDKIPZ so the 4chan freaks magnified the rape machine destructively enhancing internet hate thus killing coolcoolfish's brain. However we cannot save the valiant beautiful girls who nobally sacrificed their hair to save coolcoolfish's brain from turning into a muffin hell-bent on coolcoolfish's brain because it can control poetic justice through it's ass of aids deep inside supalime's castle of evil UNKNOWN ERROR!! Just then I pooped on DLH so he left and deviously stole a zebra which Satsumomo then ate and redigested fluctuated amounts of win and fail digesting the dog and ended up in new jersy with a bad case of sick extreme vomiting and wanted to shoot the children and used a .50cal to kill the children. After the enraged Frenchman decided to use the toilet paper to cover the murder of the eight elite members of the dead candyland acrobatic assassins CHICKEN LIVER he died. he then died suddenly KFC DEMON LULZ FTW which azn4anime ITUNES GLASS that deciphers the hidden SUNBURNS OMGWTFROFLMAYONWHITEBREAD!!! by belIl ARTIFACT NAUSEATOR. This caused GRAVEL MODEM to explode exponentially increasing which Tangknight96 tried to rape. Then my sister's TOMORROW BROWN got stolen CARBONATE AIRLINES and dropped his load on the INSIDE EQUILIBRIUM where it ALSO OSTRACIZE and killed twelve necroposters REALLY PASSWORD. Due to BLADEMAIL ARE STUPID LIEYK but the BARNABY ARROGANT Barney decided nanop44 dies. So everyone excruciatingly wandered around pointlessly eating beans singing to the dead pooflinging monkeys and revived ALGORITHM SHEEP with a little sharp syringe filled with hyperactive SOUL LISTERINE but it also had a dose of radioactive tomato soup. The ALGORITHM SHEEP exploded twice without free canceltation causing everyone raped by dark lord, Masterchocobo. Then DECLARE JIHAD declared who drops his bottle of spicy hot pepper sauce on nanop44's best friend's nanop44 clone. The clone sucked a wiff of NoobMage's paper ORGANIZED DELPHI weirdly shaped drunk cat. The cat Sweet-Cuppin' Cakes took the Balrog clones to war and destroyed INTERWEB MOLD then kkthnxbb when out and bought water bras to fit nanop44s massive DON'T PAID speedo underwear that ThyGamePlaya wanted all to himself. KOO-RAH-GUH-RAH! End. :P But suddenly ThyGamePlaya couldn't hold in so he crapped his pants causing a tsunami, befouling thousands of escapades in China who caused the world up inside out orbit these mother-fcking alien invaders from outdoing the death commy complex which was complete nonsense because everyone loved it when hobos made expensive *** MARRIAGE RINGS ***, because of nothing. The hobos stole back OVER 9000 cheese 'n crackers and forced the antihobo to eat their hands because the dirt is too dirty to eat, but their mouths weren't smart enough PLEASE ETHICAL perfect calculation. BUT THEN FOR AUIR! Zealots and Terrans joined the battle of the zerg massacre and then MEMORY RAINING from battlecruisers from outer-space orbital bombardment crashed on QUOTE=TWICEMORE NONE clone troopers and so i took superman's cape and wiped the blood from batman's hemeraging ass, that had AIDS. So superman passed it GRUELING CHALLENGE with butter and garlic kills vampires. But the HERO GARGLE slept with jessica simpson so he became the hottest goat-weed shadowfrench guinea pig named Nina that tap-dances freakishly ugly. I was MOK'THAR NO'GAR! Though I Love BlueDarkness, he/she will eat Nanop with chainsaws that have pink ribbons that had candy apples painted all over blood and suddenly the magic sticks named "Santa Claus" h8s me because I killed it's pet called Chiyo-chan rules the world and i killed my parents so god sended me to hell and he put ice down his pants so he died so he was nailed by Satan to the wall with coffee flavored nuts and toast with many wall text NECROPOSTER YARRR NO NECROPOSTING PLS shot web?! He then necroposted on road to the almighty and found out that his AIDS was weird because he SMEXED HEMPHALUMPS out of pure impulsiveness. Hidden Street IRONING REMOTE is 1337 butt secks due to the fact that Dannys horny toys got all wet and he HEIL HITLER and his right hand nazi salute but his GAS CHAMBER exploded on SQUID EVERY person alive. DEATH TO fat smelly lard that rapes everyone at night while drinking and farting while eating. DLH then had smex FORT TICONDEROGA with some chicken nuggets and ketchup and French-fries, CELLULAR ARGUE is stupid so he killed his pet donkey then cooked it over and ate eggs with a lightsaber & guns no salt. Permanganate is lollie-shaped ****s with sugar cane cyanide so he threw them in to CAMEL SCREAM and saw George Bush stabbing a double poster in the place where sunshine reigns over all non living abortion clinics exploded into infinitive space time where cowboy Gordan Freeman obliterated all avacados in my pants party when they exploded causing a chemical reaction. The end. ...just kidding. I smell. THE END

Shield

2 nights i pooped on my sister's boyfriend who was a queer. So then he was raped by chickens with AIDS, and drowned in chicken Suddenly there were butts exploding viciously on my brand new SUV with rabid hamsters in the hamster mincer that was brand new. But deadly. And then cheesepuffs came to rape the goats upside down with hard on their heads. Emo people are scary and are queer. Penguinzrock rules all the noobs like hes a Pro dood and king slime yo mama raped george bush then killed his father because hillary needed some good kitten huffing. Out of 3k n00bs. There was a chicken that daily fapped himself near the barnhouse. He wanted to take a shower, but inforunately the shower exploded. Mr.Chicken became very Lunia addicted. This caused him to explode and he pooped on the mushroom that was highly explosive and disgusting. Then he shot himself in the imaginary testicles for the half-eaten cake. Now he couldn't resist cutting himself to forget raging diarrhea was dead inside his fallopian tube of doom that would just asplode while drunk. Let's poop to get more hungry and devour innocent little MUDKIP BABIES, ohhhh yeaaaah. and thus he became a n00b. Unfortunately for my mother sarcasm swiftly ate her breast implants which then went boom like MUDKIPZ. Just then Captain Obvious popped out while violently constipating and mysteriously probing Authentic with somethiing supalime invented to suck on which vladekxbootes stole to give ThyGamePlaya anal pleasure with my sqaure balls chicken liver rusty circumcision fan blades digging into a nuclear base of ultimate candy CHICKEN LIVER. Having hardcore love with diseased parakeets caused the perverted old supalime to trigger the apocalypse when the parakeets accidentially activated their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious doomsday device, but then rabid mathematicians ATE MUDKIPZ so the 4chan freaks magnified the rape machine destructively enhancing internet hate thus killing coolcoolfish's brain. However we cannot save the valiant beautiful girls who nobally sacrificed their hair to save coolcoolfish's brain from turning into a muffin hell-bent on coolcoolfish's brain because it can control poetic justice through it's ass of aids deep inside supalime's castle of evil UNKNOWN ERROR!! Just then I pooped on DLH so he left and deviously stole a zebra which Satsumomo then ate and redigested fluctuated amounts of win and fail digesting the dog and ended up in new jersy with a bad case of sick extreme vomiting and wanted to shoot the children and used a .50cal to kill the children. After the enraged Frenchman decided to use the toilet paper to cover the murder of the eight elite members of the dead candyland acrobatic assassins CHICKEN LIVER he died. he then died suddenly KFC DEMON LULZ FTW which azn4anime ITUNES GLASS that deciphers the hidden SUNBURNS OMGWTFROFLMAYONWHITEBREAD!!! by belIl ARTIFACT NAUSEATOR. This caused GRAVEL MODEM to explode exponentially increasing which Tangknight96 tried to rape. Then my sister's TOMORROW BROWN got stolen CARBONATE AIRLINES and dropped his load on the INSIDE EQUILIBRIUM where it ALSO OSTRACIZE and killed twelve necroposters REALLY PASSWORD. Due to BLADEMAIL ARE STUPID LIEYK but the BARNABY ARROGANT Barney decided nanop44 dies. So everyone excruciatingly wandered around pointlessly eating beans singing to the dead pooflinging monkeys and revived ALGORITHM SHEEP with a little sharp syringe filled with hyperactive SOUL LISTERINE but it also had a dose of radioactive tomato soup. The ALGORITHM SHEEP exploded twice without free canceltation causing everyone raped by dark lord, Masterchocobo. Then DECLARE JIHAD declared who drops his bottle of spicy hot pepper sauce on nanop44's best friend's nanop44 clone. The clone sucked a wiff of NoobMage's paper ORGANIZED DELPHI weirdly shaped drunk cat. The cat Sweet-Cuppin' Cakes took the Balrog clones to war and destroyed INTERWEB MOLD then kkthnxbb when out and bought water bras to fit nanop44s massive DON'T PAID speedo underwear that ThyGamePlaya wanted all to himself. KOO-RAH-GUH-RAH! End. :P But suddenly ThyGamePlaya couldn't hold in so he crapped his pants causing a tsunami, befouling thousands of escapades in China who caused the world up inside out orbit these mother-fcking alien invaders from outdoing the death commy complex which was complete nonsense because everyone loved it when hobos made expensive *** MARRIAGE RINGS ***, because of nothing. The hobos stole back OVER 9000 cheese 'n crackers and forced the antihobo to eat their hands because the dirt is too dirty to eat, but their mouths weren't smart enough PLEASE ETHICAL perfect calculation. BUT THEN FOR AUIR! Zealots and Terrans joined the battle of the zerg massacre and then MEMORY RAINING from battlecruisers from outer-space orbital bombardment crashed on QUOTE=TWICEMORE NONE clone troopers and so i took superman's cape and wiped the blood from batman's hemeraging ass, that had AIDS. So superman passed it GRUELING CHALLENGE with butter and garlic kills vampires. But the HERO GARGLE slept with jessica simpson so he became the hottest goat-weed shadowfrench guinea pig named Nina that tap-dances freakishly ugly. I was MOK'THAR NO'GAR! Though I Love BlueDarkness, he/she will eat Nanop with chainsaws that have pink ribbons that had candy apples painted all over blood and suddenly the magic sticks named "Santa Claus" h8s me because I killed it's pet called Chiyo-chan rules the world and i killed my parents so god sended me to hell and he put ice down his pants so he died so he was nailed by Satan to the wall with coffee flavored nuts and toast with many wall text NECROPOSTER YARRR NO NECROPOSTING PLS shot web?! He then necroposted on road to the almighty and found out that his AIDS was weird because he SMEXED HEMPHALUMPS out of pure impulsiveness. Hidden Street IRONING REMOTE is 1337 butt secks due to the fact that Dannys horny toys got all wet and he HEIL HITLER and his right hand nazi salute but his GAS CHAMBER exploded on SQUID EVERY person alive. DEATH TO fat smelly lard that rapes everyone at night while drinking and farting while eating. DLH then had smex FORT TICONDEROGA with some chicken nuggets and ketchup and French-fries, CELLULAR ARGUE is stupid so he killed his pet donkey then cooked it over and ate eggs with a lightsaber & guns no salt. Permanganate is lollie-shaped ****s with sugar cane cyanide so he threw them in to CAMEL SCREAM and saw George Bush stabbing a double poster in the place where sunshine reigns over all non living abortion clinics exploded into infinitive space time where cowboy Gordan Freeman obliterated all avacados in my pants party when they exploded causing a chemical reaction. The end. ...just kidding. I smell. THE END of pants

2 nights i pooped on my sister's boyfriend who was a queer. So then he was raped by chickens with AIDS, and drowned in chicken Suddenly there were butts exploding viciously on my brand new SUV with rabid hamsters in the hamster mincer that was brand new. But deadly. And then cheesepuffs came to rape the goats upside down with hard on their heads. Emo people are scary and are queer. Penguinzrock rules all the noobs like hes a Pro dood and king slime yo mama raped george bush then killed his father because hillary needed some good kitten huffing. Out of 3k n00bs. There was a chicken that daily fapped himself near the barnhouse. He wanted to take a shower, but inforunately the shower exploded. Mr.Chicken became very Lunia addicted. This caused him to explode and he pooped on the mushroom that was highly explosive and disgusting. Then he shot himself in the imaginary testicles for the half-eaten cake. Now he couldn't resist cutting himself to forget raging diarrhea was dead inside his fallopian tube of doom that would just asplode while drunk. Let's poop to get more hungry and devour innocent little MUDKIP BABIES, ohhhh yeaaaah. and thus he became a n00b. Unfortunately for my mother sarcasm swiftly ate her breast implants which then went boom like MUDKIPZ. Just then Captain Obvious popped out while violently constipating and mysteriously probing Authentic with somethiing supalime invented to suck on which vladekxbootes stole to give ThyGamePlaya anal pleasure with my sqaure balls chicken liver rusty circumcision fan blades digging into a nuclear base of ultimate candy CHICKEN LIVER. Having hardcore love with diseased parakeets caused the perverted old supalime to trigger the apocalypse when the parakeets accidentially activated their supercalifragilisticexpialidocious doomsday device, but then rabid mathematicians ATE MUDKIPZ so the 4chan freaks magnified the rape machine destructively enhancing internet hate thus killing coolcoolfish's brain. However we cannot save the valiant beautiful girls who nobally sacrificed their hair to save coolcoolfish's brain from turning into a muffin hell-bent on coolcoolfish's brain because it can control poetic justice through it's ass of aids deep inside supalime's castle of evil UNKNOWN ERROR!! Just then I pooped on DLH so he left and deviously stole a zebra which Satsumomo then ate and redigested fluctuated amounts of win and fail digesting the dog and ended up in new jersy with a bad case of sick extreme vomiting and wanted to shoot the children and used a .50cal to kill the children. After the enraged Frenchman decided to use the toilet paper to cover the murder of the eight elite members of the dead candyland acrobatic assassins CHICKEN LIVER he died. he then died suddenly KFC DEMON LULZ FTW which azn4anime ITUNES GLASS that deciphers the hidden SUNBURNS OMGWTFROFLMAYONWHITEBREAD!!! by belIl ARTIFACT NAUSEATOR. This caused GRAVEL MODEM to explode exponentially increasing which Tangknight96 tried to rape. Then my sister's TOMORROW BROWN got stolen CARBONATE AIRLINES and dropped his load on the INSIDE EQUILIBRIUM where it ALSO OSTRACIZE and killed twelve necroposters REALLY PASSWORD. Due to BLADEMAIL ARE STUPID LIEYK but the BARNABY ARROGANT Barney decided nanop44 dies. So everyone excruciatingly wandered around pointlessly eating beans singing to the dead pooflinging monkeys and revived ALGORITHM SHEEP with a little sharp syringe filled with hyperactive SOUL LISTERINE but it also had a dose of radioactive tomato soup. The ALGORITHM SHEEP exploded twice without free canceltation causing everyone raped by dark lord, Masterchocobo. Then DECLARE JIHAD declared who drops his bottle of spicy hot pepper sauce on nanop44's best friend's nanop44 clone. The clone sucked a wiff of NoobMage's paper ORGANIZED DELPHI weirdly shaped drunk cat. The cat Sweet-Cuppin' Cakes took the Balrog clones to war and destroyed INTERWEB MOLD then kkthnxbb when out and bought water bras to fit nanop44s massive DON'T PAID speedo underwear that ThyGamePlaya wanted all to himself. KOO-RAH-GUH-RAH! End. :P But suddenly ThyGamePlaya couldn't hold in so he crapped his pants causing a tsunami, befouling thousands of escapades in China who caused the world up inside out orbit these mother-fcking alien invaders from outdoing the death commy complex which was complete nonsense because everyone loved it when hobos made expensive *** MARRIAGE RINGS ***, because of nothing. The hobos stole back OVER 9000 cheese 'n crackers and forced the antihobo to eat their hands because the dirt is too dirty to eat, but their mouths weren't smart enough PLEASE ETHICAL perfect calculation. BUT THEN FOR AUIR! Zealots and Terrans joined the battle of the zerg massacre and then MEMORY RAINING from battlecruisers from outer-space orbital bombardment crashed on QUOTE=TWICEMORE NONE clone troopers and so i took superman's cape and wiped the blood from batman's hemeraging ass, that had AIDS. So superman passed it GRUELING CHALLENGE with butter and garlic kills vampires. But the HERO GARGLE slept with jessica simpson so he became the hottest goat-weed shadowfrench guinea pig named Nina that tap-dances freakishly ugly. I was MOK'THAR NO'GAR! Though I Love BlueDarkness, he/she will eat Nanop with chainsaws that have pink ribbons that had candy apples painted all over blood and suddenly the magic sticks named "Santa Claus" h8s me because I killed it's pet called Chiyo-chan rules the world and i killed my parents so god sended me to hell and he put ice down his pants so he died so he was nailed by Satan to the wall with coffee flavored nuts and toast with many wall text NECROPOSTER YARRR NO NECROPOSTING PLS shot web?! He then necroposted on road to the almighty and found out that his AIDS was weird because he SMEXED HEMPHALUMPS out of pure impulsiveness. Hidden Street IRONING REMOTE is 1337 butt secks due to the fact that Dannys horny toys got all wet and he HEIL HITLER and his right hand nazi salute but his GAS CHAMBER exploded on SQUID EVERY person alive. DEATH TO fat smelly lard that rapes everyone at night while drinking and farting while eating. DLH then had smex FORT TICONDEROGA with some chicken nuggets and ketchup and French-fries, CELLULAR ARGUE is stupid so he killed his pet donkey then cooked it over and ate eggs with a lightsaber & guns no salt. Permanganate is lollie-shaped ****s with sugar cane cyanide so he threw them in to CAMEL SCREAM and saw George Bush stabbing a double poster in the place where sunshine reigns over all non living abortion clinics exploded into infinitive space time where cowboy Gordan Freeman obliterated all avacados in my pants party when they exploded causing a chemical reaction. The end. ...just kidding. I smell. THE END of pants will be

PS: F*** YEA BABY I JUST GOT A NEW F***** COMPUTER