Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
**new** Error Storage Problem?

Thread: **new** Error Storage Problem?

Default **new** Error Storage Problem?

Well JUST recently right after the v.40 patch i had the most suprising error of my life. Basically all was good until after the patch was done. Once the patch was finished i started maple, and i get disconnected at the black screen. I got this weird message saying:

"[error code : -2147024882 [Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.]"

Now, i got really upset because, i had over 80G+ of space on my comp. and still alot of memory. So i basically i just re installed maple again from the site. Yet again got the message. I did this about 3 times until i got pissed off and finally reformated my comp. NOW that i have like nothing on my computer and everything should be working like normal. i STILL get the same message. Ive had this problem for about 2 days now, if anyone would please help me find a solution i would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks for the help guys <333

Was talking to a guy about this ealier today, the normal error break down methods don't do anything so don't worry about them. There's no fix I can think of, since it's an extremely, extremely unsuall bug(read shouldn't even happen), best I can tell you is update gamegaurd every few days and hope that's the problem, otherwise you have to wait until a new patch.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Your virtual memory was probally low, that's why your
    computer couldn't handle it. There's really nothing you
    do about the virtual memory, you have to just do alot
    of disk clean-ups.

Hopefully that works out, if it doesn't there is really nothing
    you can do, but hope it goes away in like a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyShooter View Post
    Your virtual memory was probally low, that's why your
    computer couldn't handle it. There's really nothing you
    do about the virtual memory, you have to just do alot
    of disk clean-ups.

Hopefully that works out, if it doesn't there is really nothing
    you can do, but hope it goes away in like a day or so.
    Doubt it, he said he has plenty of memory left.
    The only way to lower your virtual memory usage is by adding more memory, I don't know how "disk clean-ups" are supposed to help that.

So, how much memory do you have installed on your computer? Is your computer really laggy when you get booted out of MS?

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin4tor View Post
    Doubt it, he said he has plenty of memory left.
    The only way to lower your virtual memory usage is by adding more memory, I don't know how "disk clean-ups" are supposed to help that.
    Virtual memory usage can be decreased by adding more space to it. Not by adding more memory. I don't think this person takes it kindly he/she has to go out and waste time buying another stick of RAM for money just for MS, and is not even guaranteed a fix to the problem. Hence why virtual memory is so significant nowadays.

Regardless, that isn't the issue; problem was coming up on a maxed page file, vm, 1 gig deal with nothing else running.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

If that is virtual page problem, then u go to start>control panel>system
    Then u press on the advanced tab and on the performance row, press settings
    then press the advanced tab again then on the virtual memory row, press settings. If u have system managed file size, den use custom size initial size 552 and max size 1104... Should be okay... ( for window xp)
    also, try to end some proccesses like messenger and internet browser that u will not need. If all else fail try to google the search term on the internet.

i've had this problem too..
    so i'm juts wondering... what OS are u using?
    cuz i'm using vista... n it does have some compatibility issues with MS

Apart from popular belief this is actually VERY common. Just follow the steps chupike explained and you just have to set your virtual memory a little higher.

Think of it this way...

Your virtual memory is like a highway
    If you have it set low you would be trying to squeeze all that traffic down a country road but if you set it higher you would be opening up more lanes for traffic.:)